Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > {The War Games} {ToG} {Sign Ups}
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/15/2018 at 11:38 PM Post #1
This is based off of S. J. Maas's Throne Of Glass (ToG) series, which is awesome, but you can still roleplay perfectly fine without haviing read this.

THIS HAS SOME CRAZY ERRORS ON IT, INCLUDING EVERYTHING I TYPED NOT APPEARING WHEN I HIT POST REPLY, CODES FOR FORMATTING NOT APPEARING, AND WHATNOT. I CONTACTED KRIN BUT IT MIGHT BE A WHILE BEFORE I CAN GET IT STRAIGHTENED OUT ON MY OWN. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!
THE ABOVE SHOULD BE DONE...

The War Games

The time has come among the witches again for the War Games, a set of deadly, beautiful, and highly skilled games between the three witch covens for honor and power, as well as the heir of the dominating coven named Wing Leader and goven the power to command all three covens in the air. The War Games were traditionally played from the witch's ironwood brooms, but now are fought from the back of the fearsome Wyverns, the witch's terrible mounts.

The Rules
- No godmodding, powerplaying, or Mary Sue characters -
- Be nice, no rudeness allowed -
- Keep the cussing to a minimum, but is allowed -
- I will not reserve spots for people -
- Put chocolate in the 'other' section -
- Please have a seperate post per character form -
- Hate the character, not the player -
- I will assign Wyverns, but you may name them -
- Have fun! -

The Form
[size=11px" />Note: Ironteeth witches are near-immortal if they do not die in battle, so their is no age on the form.

- Name -
- Gender -
Female
- Coven -
- Rank -
- Appearance -
- Personality -
- Likes -
- Dislikes -
- Strengths -
- Weaknesses -
- Powers/Abilities -
- Other -

Let The War Games Begin.
Edited By Arrowskysong on 6/16/2018 at 11:23 AM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/15/2018 at 11:38 PM Post #2
The Characters

TRYING TO GET STUFF BACK TO NORMAL, SO THINGS WILL BE SPREAD OUT BETWEEN POSTS

The Blackbeaks
- Heir -
{Asterin} {Arrowskysong}

- Second -
{Open}

- Others -
{Open}

The Yellowlegs
- Heir -
{Open}

- Second -
{Open}

- Others -
{Open}

The Bluebloods
- Heir -
{Open}

- Second -
{Open}

- Others -
{Open}
Edited By Arrowskysong on 6/16/2018 at 2:09 PM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/15/2018 at 11:39 PM Post #3
Covens And Other Terms

Ironteeth Witches
The race of witches that participate in the War Games. They are always stunningly pretty, but deadly, females. They gave pointed, fanged teeth of iron that can slide out of their gums to cover their regular, also pointed, teeth. Iron claws can also slide out of their fingers, capable of ripping through flesh and armor. They are vicious and literally bloodthirsty - they often drink their victim's blood. It is said they are born heartless and soulless.

The Blackbeaks
The first of the three Ironteeth covens, the Blackbeaks are the most lethal, cunning, and violent of the covens. They are cold,and merciless, and well trained. Disobedience is punished, and toughness and loyalty are prized. They show no emotion, and show no gratitude for it. Manon is perhaps the most well-known of the Blackbeaks.

The Yellowlegs
Thought by most to be the most violent of the covens, Yellowlegs are the most openly bloody and violent, angry and arrogant. Though perhaps stronger physically and in numbers than the Blackbeaks, they lack the cunning order and teamwork of their rival coven. Given a one-on-one brawl, a Yellowleg will almost always emerge victorious. They aren't above dirty tricks, but then again, neither are the Bluebloods or the Blackbeaks.

The Bluebloods
The most spiritual and magically powerful of the three covens, Blueblood witches tend to put more to prayers than practices than the other two covens. Though no Ironteeth witch can ever be called anything near peaceful, Bluebloods tend to be calmer and more of a neutral party than the other two. While Blackbeaks and Yellowlegs are deadly fighters, Bluebloods fight with powerful magic as well a simple" blades. The heir and matron wear a large amount of iron to help control their massive power, or so they claim.

Matrons and Heirs
The matron is basically the Queen and keeper of a coven. They lead and make laws, and punish those who break them. They are the strongest and answer to no one. For the purpose of this RP, they are NPCs.
Heirs are picked by the matron for whatever the matron is looking for in them, and they will take over when the matron dies or is killed. All others answer to the heir.
Edited By Arrowskysong on 6/16/2018 at 11:21 AM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/15/2018 at 11:39 PM Post #4
- Name -
Asterin

- Gender -
Female

- Coven -
Blackbeak

- Rank -
Heir

- Appearance -

- Personality -
- Likes -
- Dislikes -
- Strengths -
- Weaknesses -
- Powers/Abilities -
- Other -
Named after Manon's Second
Chocolate
Edited By Arrowskysong on 6/17/2018 at 12:17 PM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 12:29 AM Post #5
Interest Ping?
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 9:12 AM Post #6
Wait a moment... there's a whole ton of stuff that I typped and appears when I hit the pencil thing to edit but when I submit the edits it isn't there in the post?! And where it has all the weird formatting sticking on it... the formatting is fine when I typed it up and when I look at it from the editing page!? I have no idea why.

Edit: Welp, that is about as good as it will get...
Edited By Arrowskysong on 6/16/2018 at 2:08 PM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 11:22 AM Post #7
Done!
Starmint
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 30
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 12:17 PM Post #8
-Name-
Kaede

-Gender-
Female

-Coven-
Blackbeak

-Rank-
Second

-Appearance-

-Personality-
Kaede can be sarcastic, bold. She is loyal to the Blackbeaks, the Heir, and the Matron.

-Likes-
If she's going to be honest, Kaede admires Manon and her Thirteen. (I'll add more when I have time)

-Dislikes-
This is going to sound awkward but Kaede doesn't really like guys. To her, they're just disgusting and distracting.

-Strengths-
She works well with her wyvern (whoever that may be)

-Weaknesses-
Sometimes, she doesn't work well with others (although not very often), causing any teamwork efforts to be useless.

-Powers/Abilities-

-Other-
Chocolate :3
Edited By Neko522k on 6/23/2018 at 11:24 AM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/17/2018 at 12:15 PM Post #9
Ping!
Socopo
Level 15
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/17/2018 at 3:48 PM Post #10
Cool! Ok, I have not read this series and this seems a bit confusing, but it looks fun so I guess I'll just give it a try! btw, does anyone else LOVE making characters? it is so fun!

- Name -
Sabrina
- Gender -
Female
- Coven -
Bluebloods
- Rank -
Could she be heir? (What exactly does that mean?)
- Appearance -
Not my art

- Personality -
Sabrina is a very unique and unpredictable person. She rarely speaks but thinks a lot and is very clever and gets things done. She is not a very cheerful girl but succeeding in something does make her happy. She is very loyal to her Coven but at the same time, she is not afraid to disagree with people. Those who get to her well will discover her interesting sense of humor.
- Likes -
Having a job to do,
- Dislikes -
Overly talkative and/or emotional people, though sometimes she warms up to them
- Strengths -
Knows how to use her opponents weakness to her advantage, what she does lack in strength and size, she makes up for in cleverness, incredible focus
- Weaknesses -
She is rather small, can get angry about little things at random times, isn't very open or friendly
- Powers -
She can temporarily control the weather?
- Other -
Chocolate
Edited By Socopo on 6/18/2018 at 2:30 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.