Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Roleplay?
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 6/2/2018 at 10:07 PM Post #1
Re-writing this entire plea because it looked so stiff and unfriendly, I promise I'm mostly nice.

If anybody's up for a private 1x1, I would like to do a Marvel or Doctor Who rp.
Some extra things:
~I'm looking for an active roleplayer. Please don't forget about the roleplay, because then I have to remind you (I won't spam your mail don't worry) and that just kind of freaks me out bEcAusE I'm sHy.
~I'm looking for a literate roleplayer. Please be able to write a good paragraph or more (depending on what's happening in the rp) and no chatspeak. I'm a grammar freak, and I can forgive the occasional error, but please know how and when to use punctuation/capitalization. And please be able to spell most everything you want to say correctly.
~I'm not okay with swearing. Making the character say "Curses!" is fine (and I'd get a kick out of it too), or just putting some symbols in (the old man snarled, "@#$% kids and their @#$% pop guns!") or just saying '[Character] cursed'. Please don't actually swear though.
~I'm not a romancy person. If your character has a boyfriend/girlfriend/s.o., that's fine. If our characters are boyfriend/girlfriend/s.o., I'm okay with that, but please let's only do mxf and let's keep it clean (like, let's tell not show that they made out, mostly because I do not like writing romance)
~I have plots! Three Marvel plots, taking place at three different periods in time, with their own ranges of characters, available upon request.
~I have no Doctor Who plots. I will consider any suggestions.
~I can usually come up with an extremely basic plot in under ten minutes, with a major conflict, a couple of minor conflicts, and even a denouement if you want, tell me the elements you want and I will eventually come up with something.
~I have a couple of Marvel OC's, and I can play a range of canon characters, most of whom are guys.
~I do not have any Doctor Who OC's, but I can play a range of major canon characters (most from seasons 2-5 except Jack Harkness, can't do him, sorry)
~I can play animals, if we are going to do that. But we have to have a good, action-packed plot if we're going to do that. I can not stand boredom in an rp, it just kills it.
~If I've got a current roleplay going on, feel free to ask, I'm usually free enough to do three or four at a time.
~I'm sure I'm going to think of more stuff to put here so I'll just leave the symbols.
~
~
~

If you made it through all that, and are still interested, either ping me or message me and we'll see what we can work out.
Edited By Winter1917 on 11/27/2018 at 5:48 PM.
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 8:47 PM Post #2
*rases hand* teacher skazka I wanna
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/9/2018 at 7:16 AM Post #3
Okay, what do you want to do? I have a couple of plots, or if you've got one that you want to do, then we can do that. Or we can just throw our characters together and see how it plays out. Do you want this to have OCs, or remain canon? And I guess the biggest question, which canon characters can you play, if needed/wanted?
a million questions!
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 9:26 PM Post #4
Willing RPer right here, unless you've already found someone?
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 9:31 PM Post #5
Sure, the last interested party hasn't responded to any of my questions. So, if you could please refer to my previous post for the list of questions (because I'm too lazy to put them all down again lol) and if you have any questions of your own, please, ask away.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 9:39 PM Post #6
Hmm, what polt ideas do you have? I'd like to know that to really be able to answer any of the other questions.
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 9:44 PM Post #7
I have three right now.
1.The Avengers have heard whispers throughout SHIELD of a new, dangerous assassin, similar to the Winter Soldier, but less conspicuous by far. They don't even know if the deaths were planned or an accident. Cap and Falcon, in the middle of their search for the Winter Soldier, are called in to help in Tonys search for it. Will they find the assassin, or will the assassin find them?
^this one has room for an OC or two^
2.Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton are surprised by the Winter Soldier showing up on her doorstep, then his. The Winter Soldier is wounded, fearful, and refuses to let either of them touch him. He is clearly on the run. But from what? Natasha and Clint take their stories to Steve, who knew the Winter Soldier before he was the Winter Soldier. But Steve can only guess who the Winter Soldier is running from, and things are going to get messy before it's over. Can the trio protect Bucky from whoever's after him?
^this one has maybe room for one OC, I guess it'd have to be the bad guy^
3. The third one is post-Infinity War. If you haven't seen the movie, this plot contains a bunch of major spoilers so please give me the go-ahead before I ruin your day... If you've seen it please tell me and I'll send it over.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 9:48 PM Post #8
I would definitely go for either of these...though would anyone mind if I played as Hawkeye :3
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 9:50 PM Post #9
I wouldn't mind. (Which Hawkeye are we talking about here, though? The comics version or the movies version? They're both great I just want to know.)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 9:51 PM Post #10
Movie, I haven't read the comics.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.