Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 3:24 PM Post #21
Thank you very much ^^

Hopefully I'd like to do more Bulb proejcts in the future, specially since they have yet to be revamped!
In the meanwhile, I've added a discount for the club in discounts section, encourage people to join the club/I can give an extra little something back~

As for the nurturing idea, I like the sound of that, will help everyone get along with any bulb projects that are ongoing!
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 5:09 PM Post #22
You're very welcome ^_^

If you do make more Bulbori Projects in the future, feel free to ping me and let me know about them. ^_^
Nice, that's pretty awesome! ^0^

That's what I was thinking too. ^_^ Or even give found Bulbori a little boost to their stats. ^w^
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 5:13 PM Post #23
I only got one ping! :P (but it looks like you were only able to out one name anyway.)

Multiple names shouldn't be a problem if people are only on one list each. I see the ping list and the "ping all" list as the same, unless (like Theafy) someone wants to be on a specific list instead (then it is easy to add them for those topics). Do not ping is straightforward. :)

A few people were on the ping list (now ping all). Vary, maybe we should ask them if they'd rather be on a specific ping list?
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 8:07 PM Post #24
xD Hopefully you don't mind too much being a guinea pig... ^D^;

So far Theafy is the only one on more than one list, but I imagine as more people reply it may grow. ^_^ And it probably wouldn't be an issue for people that actively post whenever they have something new to say, but for those times when a person wants to put more than one thing in their post, I didn't want them to think that the "You cannot ping a user that doesn't exist" message meant that one of the people no longer existed or that they had a name spelled wrong. ^_^ (It says that when you click Post Reply if you have the same name in the Ping Users box more than once.)

I pinged everyone to my post asking them which ping list they wanted to be on. :D ...I guess you didn't actually say that you wanted to be on the Ping All List; I just inferred that from the talking we were doing. :o If you only want to be pinged to certain things, I'll fix that as promptly as I can. ^_^; But I was thinking... should I ping people asking them if they want a Nurturey on the front page? :o Because most people haven't replied yet to my last post that I pinged everyone to so if I ping them again, that might get annoying to them and I wouldn't want to annoy anyone. ^D^;;
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 8:18 PM Post #25
Ping all is fine. I kinda assumed as well, since I started the thread! :)

Since you have the last spare space on the front page, why not make it an "activities" post? You could just put the nursery there, or anything else you like, and change it from time to time if you wish. :D

Anyone who's interested can join in, and anyone interested in other things can ignore it. :)
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 8:36 PM Post #26
Hi everyone!

I have you all listed in the "ping all" list (from the old thread's ping list). If it's too many pings, and you want to be on the "specific pings" or "do not ping" lists, let me or Varyntha know! ^^
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 8:54 PM Post #27
Okay, I will leave you on the Ping All List then. ^D^

That sounds great! ^_^ I will go ahead and plan on that then and will start as I have time. :D Anyone that wants their Bulbori Younglings in the Nurturey on the front page can let me know (especially with a ping ;D )! ^D^ And if there are any activities, let me know! :D

Edit: I was looking over the Bulbori Themes and I was thinking it might be cool if we could include who designed the Theme (for the ones we know, at least xD ). :D There were several mentioned in the old thread and I can go through it and dig them out if we want. ^_^ Also, I can add for the Solar Eclipse Bulbori some information: Summer Festival 2017, available to be caught in the Festival Zone at certain Event times (similarly to Tyrielle's Minions or Zombies during a certain phase of their respective Events), notes - the same thing for other wild caught Themeds plus that they were created in 2017 in honour of the perfect total solar eclipse that happened that year during the Summer. ^_^
Edited By Varyntha on 6/8/2018 at 11:16 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 6/14/2018 at 4:46 PM Post #28
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was really busy with leaderboards and life in general for a bit there. I think I'd prefer to be in a ping sometimes section. I'd be interested in pings for sales and completed projects mostly. Though feel free to ping me if it's something that needs my attention, too.

So far I've been enjoying the fest. I wish it was a bit longer but at least there was a slight extension added today. I've gotten some bulbs and hope to get more before the fest is over.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 6/14/2018 at 5:12 PM Post #29
I actually was debating about starting a bulb project.I have a two point essence and am looking for some ideas 4cte finished outcome
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Posted: 6/14/2018 at 6:30 PM Post #30
@Savynn, That's okay! ^_^ All very understandable. Thank you for your reply! I have added you to the appropriate lists. :D
I'm glad you've been enjoying the Fest! ^_^ I didn't get to participate as much as I would have liked because of all of the problems I've been having, but I am definitely glad that I will be getting a couple of Garden Sylestis and 1 or 2 things from the Festival Shop. ^_^ Good luck getting more Bulbs!

@Dragongem23, Starting a new Project is much fun! ^_^ Congratulations on your Essence! What kind of Project might you like to do? ^_^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.