Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > News and Announcements > Event Contribution Requirement Misconcep...
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 1/21/2013 at 1:53 PM Post #11
@Sauda,

Hm. two things that would help you a bunch:

-Buying 3rd party slot
-At least blue gear for pets (can purchase it from Esior's Haven if you have the reputation)

A great place to farm for your pets would be the Nightfall Bandit Dungeon. You could just clear as much of it as you could and get some gold and maybe some items as well.

Also, missions are very helpful for finding items, getting consumables, gold, and reputation.

And remember, you could always play Jinxie's Jamboree to earn Gold as well. It is set so the odds are in your favor unlike most other slot-machine type games.

Now, for you specific case, it seems like your pets pretty much are going straight from the bandit camp to Faerina's Shrine. Faerina's Shrine was designed around users having at least 3 pets in blueish gear. Upon taking a closer look from your case, we decided to remove Faerina's Shrine from the list that use "upgraded mobs".

Basically, the first region is a tutorial region and is kinda special because it revolves around 1 or 2 pets. Having 3 makes a huge difference. I understand completely that it should not be expected of all players to have 3 pets when entering UF for the first time. We simply overlooked that while designing it.

Thus, upon reviewing it, we removed that from Faerina's Shrine and it should be much easier for players to play through. There will be a jump in difficulty from the shrine to the 2nd zone, but you will have the shrine to level your pets up, find gear, make gold, and also more easily clear the dungeon for the same reasons.

That will be more than enough preparation for the rest of the region.

I hope this addresses any issues you were having and please let us know if you have any other questions.
Edited By 1 on 1/21/2013 at 1:55 PM.
Sauda
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/21/2013 at 1:55 PM Post #12
Thank you for the items, I will add those to my pets now and see how that helps

as for restating and stuff I have 573 coins, that is it, I had been using all resources to buy revival and healing potions to help me out where needed, and I was making sure to buy the highest one for healing I could get.

I know it is suppose to be a challenge, but after dying so many times and using up all my stock pile I am just feeling rather defeated

ETA: Thank you, I will try do some more levelling, save up for that pet slot after restocking on potions and stuff and see how it goes, will let you know
Edited By 309 on 1/21/2013 at 1:58 PM.
Sauda
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/21/2013 at 5:18 PM Post #13
Okay used the equipment that is best that were graciously donated, and re-distributed stats
and with the changes, I find I am still losing life, but I am able to make it through without always dying

Thank you for the changes, and for looking into it. The difficulty is still there but without being frustrating
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 1/21/2013 at 5:24 PM Post #14
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/24/2024 at 11:36:58pm

Okay used the equipment that is best that were graciously donated, and re-distributed stats
and with the changes, I find I am still losing life, but I am able to make it through without always dying

Thank you for the changes, and for looking into it. The difficulty is still there but without being frustrating

And thank you for your patience. I hope you that you will find the region enjoyable as you clear the zones.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.