Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design a Pet Mutation for the Fall Festi...
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xxlapisxsipalxx
Level 20
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 11:26 AM Post #11
~~Submissions~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Qitari~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaf Armor:
Head- It looks like a mask jousting horses wore way back when. Leaves spread majestically across the face, only coming up to the bottom of it's ears, still allowing the Qitari to hear easily. Wrapping around its jaw, and whole face softly. But it is not made of fabric, but leaves, as if they had grown around the Qitari's face. Leaving a small opening for the Qitari's eyes, allowing it to see still.

Legs- Leafs wrapped around the Qitari's legs, starting at the top of the hoof, and going up from there. The tips of the leaves pointing up, to the rest of his leg. The sides of the leaves gently overlapping.

Tail- At the base of his tale, leaves hold his tail up just right, all-the-meanwhile protecting the sensitive area. The tips of the leaves pointing away from his hind-quarters.

Mane- Woven into his mane are some leaves, accenting the rest of the set.

Saddle- A saddle is placed on it's back(western style seat and horn), it is of woven leather, resulting in a pattern on the seat of the saddle, and the saddle horn. In which is wrapped in leaves, the tips pointing towards the sky. The seat has what looks like leaf tips coming off the cantle, pointing west.

Back- A rug of woven leaves is rested across the Qitari's back. It is covering anything below the seat, cantle,pommel, and horn, as it is thrown over the saddle, and slides down to cover anything below it. It comes down to where the legs, and the curve of the stomach meet, protecting it's most vital spots.

Link to a pic of labeled saddle parts. So you non-western people know what i'm talking about :

Leaf Markings:

Leaves strewn around his whole body, as if there was a mighty gust of wind, scattering them across skin. But, in particular, there is a leaf-shaped mark, laying across his eye, and a few in a cluster, resting on his rump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vulnyx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fall Sweater:
A little sweater going to where the back thigh meets the stomach's slope. It has a pattern of a pumpkin on it, and a thick collar around the neck. As well as thicker fabric at the end of the sweater. It is knitted, so there should be a knitted pattern in it.

Fall Adornments:

Ears- It's ears are pierced through with earrings, about 3 or 4, lining up the side of the ear, maybe one or two with a little pumpkin or leaf on it. Are few are hoops, a few not.

Neck- A collar, that has a leather texture to it. With a pattern of metal leaves on it, and a name tag shaped as a pumpkin. It is slightly thick, although a bit thinner than the Jeweled Collar.

Tail- A few leather rings on the base and tips of it's tail, each with a single metal symbol(Such as a pumpkin, leaf, etc.) adorning it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 187
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 11:47 AM Post #12

I call it Hidden Treasure but you an pick any name. I tried to do a bit of shading but im just not that good =( I had a hard time coming up with a water like mutation then i thought hey there is treasure down in the seas =D
(Was thinking of adding a crown with gems *just not good at drawing on computer though x.x*)

This I call Ivy Wings *again quick name can change* once again sorry for bad drawing. The wings are basically 2 ivy leaves *or fall leaves* with vines wrapped around them. I didnt add any detail really due to the fact i might have made it harder to see the actual design. If its picked i am sure the detail will be added xD
-Opps forgot to describe the rest- The purple things on the vines are flowers i thought it could use some lightening up and i do have a few little leaves sprouted though i didnt and much once again if picked artist have fun with it lol.
*adding more I hope xD*

Here is another one its unnamed I drew a scarf the colors for scarf will be like the bandanna its all by the main colors you choose. I am not good at drawing leaves so i used a leaf brush i understand you will most likely have them drawn.

-edit x.x I hope this will still count i didn't see that someone made wind before though i have a scarf on him so it might?-

Bat wings =D Halloween designs now >

This was made made to go with or without wings. *can draw cloak floating over wings. The little piece at the end of cloak can be *Pumpkin, bat, or crown* i just drew it as a pumpkin. I was thinking for the female version that I would add like an earring with one of the pieces.

(having trouble making this one work will fix later)
Another one to go with or without wings.

Undead Mutation
I will be editing this picture more it was more of a quick sketch. The tail tip area would be bone *=O no fluff!* its one eye is red but i planned on it being like one glowing eye *glowing eye i mean like the eyes when ny'venes have bone armor* Its one paw is showing as bone with patches of fur/ skin still on it one of its ears is cut so its like halved. The puffadore is like snarling/growling and you see like its mouth is semi connected =3
-edit- Forgot to mention that its showing some of its ribs =3 and its same with the foot it has patches still on it. The random lines on the puffadore is to represent ruff patches of fur. I will make that look better *try* and more patches. On the side with with red eye i thought it would be cool if that side was just showing the skull so no left ear or fur. Also the arrow is pointing at a part that will get cut off like the tail *didnt know what it was called so just drew and arrow*

Glowing mutaton =3

Written Mutation Description

For Puffadore I was thinking a Cerberus look you know maybe 2-3 heads? With it he could have maybe 1-2 tails and maybe have like chain foot or something to add to it doesnt have to main idea is the heads and tail.
(slowly making them all sketched out)
Edited By 6407 on 10/6/2013 at 12:01 AM.
Draco
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 60
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 12:02 PM Post #13

Autumn Wind

Second entry in spirit of Halloween. Skull mask thing.

A rather old thing I did I feel could fit in with the contest. Clouds and stuff. Planned on calling it Essence of Sky, but could be changed aha.

Lightning Sparks

--

Also entering these because why not.

Edited By 37 on 10/4/2013 at 11:03 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 12:17 PM Post #14
9/14/2013 at 12:17:36pm
Well, people are going to find out how bad I am at art. Now I could do a better job if I could use a real pencil and had a working scanner.

I wanted something like a pretty mask with either leaves or acorns on it and the bottom ends are supposed to be solid and more organic shaped but that doesn't really matter so much. Actually, the whole mask is supposed to be more rigid bug organic looking. In the center of the mask is a leaf. I would love for there to be a lot more detail to it. And then I decided along with the mask for there to be this ribbon that goes around the body. Actually the ribbon should probably be the same color as the leaf, different from the mask itself. I kind of think it would be cool if they connected maybe to the mask. Then again maybe not.

9/29/2013 at 2:54:19am.
Thought I was getting a bit better with gimp and I guess I am but not good enough to do more than this. I think glowing eyes for a nytekrie would be wonderfully spooky. I realize it's a small mutation and maybe could be done in a more interesting way. Might try to enter another version with something else added later.

9/30/2013
I'm glad I'm figuring out how to use gimp better. This is supposed to a scary looking skull mask. Frightful Skull? I had to add a horn to cover up eyelashes. Then one horn didn't look right so I made three. I made the skull long to also deal with the eyelashes and to help make room for the long fangs. I found out that if you hold shift while using paint in gimp that you can make a line between points and this is the best I've done so far with it I think.

Edited By 135 on 9/30/2013 at 1:57 AM.
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 187
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 12:41 PM Post #15
@Draco, its scary how much i love your skull mask design xD *halloween Rules!*
Katherineac
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 98
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 1:11 PM Post #16
Nephini Mutation Slot 2:

This is a fall nephini. She has leaves coming off of her body as well as pumpkins tattooed on her. I figure this could work well in Mutation Slot 2. Obviously there may need some adjustments, but the idea is leaves decorating her body (as like accessories) and pumpkins flowing down her body.
Kaosu
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 1:28 PM Post #17

Lumira Leaf Wings. I wanted to do on both male and female, but I learned how difficult the typical fall leave is to draw today.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 1:32 PM Post #18
I've got a few Puffadore mutations for now, but will definitely be doing more!

A cute hat and scarf, complete with little booties!

Oh no, someone turned this puff into a mummy! (And they didn't do a very good job, either! The bandages are coming right off!)

Sorry about the meesiness of the muzzle on the mummy >.< My original idea was to have it come up like a bandit's mask, but then decided it would look cool around themuzzle. However,t hat was after I had doen pretty much everything else, and I'd forgotten to put the design on a different alyer for easy fixes @-@ So...now its kinda in between...XD
Coolkiwi
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 1:35 PM Post #19

dont know how to use paint...but..

Daemon

Either one full body design or three separate mutations

1. Predator beak
2. Predator talons
3. Bat Wings
Pikamon790
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 1:59 PM Post #20
"Witch costume"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.