Forum Index > News and Announcements > Poll: Lunemara Body Change
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
EtnaEruvandi
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 18
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 2:34 AM Post #41
I don't really have a preference for curl vs. no-curl on either the nose or the lower body, since to me Lunemaras are moth-like but not actually moths. So I wouldn't mind whatever happens on that front.

However, I think the no-curl lower body design is currently a bit too small / short, and doesn't quite seem to fit the bigger fluffy part of the body. It would look better if it were a bit longer.
Edited By Silverwolf23 on 4/6/2018 at 2:39 AM.
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 36
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 7:04 AM Post #42
Definitely do not care for the stub butt. I also find it a bit odd to roll out these changes and then ask what people like. It just seems like extra work if going back to the original is really an option. I also find it strange just how much extra work has been done with the lunes. No other revamp has had this many changes after the actual revamp. I am beginning to wonder if there is a lune mafia that is still not pleased... :-P

I have a ton of projects so I understand where some of the frustrations are coming from, but I would much rather things got tweaked than have once and your done (glances at vorpa). Given that the site is still in Beta, I would expect things to be tweaked.

I think part of the issue lately is that there are so many projects going on at once (mz, fests, new species, revamps) that everything gets hit by the lack of focus. I was honestly surprised at how many new things were added to winter fest last year. It would have been just fine and understandable if it had been exactly the same as the previous year so you could focus on the other stuff.

It is nice to see some more focus on the pets after so much attention on fighting/grinding, so thank you for that. I also am sooooooooo happy to see the trait information on the pet profile page. No more having to use advanced search to see those pesky hiddens. :-)
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 7:15 AM Post #43
why not just make the slimmer body a mutation?
Frelioan
Level 75
Mojo Master
Threads: 31
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 8:10 AM Post #44
Thats been a thing i've seen too actually. New things are necessary but krin seems to be developing a habit of picking projects up and not finishing them completely until he remembers he had that project some months later. Or worse. he procrastinates and then realizes last minute he needs to do something then rolls out stuff over the days/weeks.

It won't hurt to put a a fest or two(or maybe a year) on the backburner and just pull up old code from last year's fests would it? theres so many older things that need work and at this point krin has made some wicked cool stuff for every single fest.
Minishrimp
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 10:40 AM Post #45
I do not like this change. It just looks out of place. I have a lot of lunemara breeding pairs and they just look weird.
Without the curl, the body just ends abruptly and doesn't fit well with the overall look of lunes. The curly look of the wings and the curled nose makes the body look out of place.

I don't like this change. :P It looks too odd like they are missing something.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 11:02 AM Post #46
I really like Zelly's suggestion of making the lower body look more furry. I think it would make it not look so plain and it would match more with the rest of the lune. If we do have a chance for a redo on the face, too, I would still be interested in something different there as well.
Nunie
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 12:00 PM Post #47
I have to agree, the new body is better BUT only if it's made more furry like the midsection! The way it ends now is more off-putting than the curly booty. I also agree that curly thing on the face needs to go!

Furry bottom and proboscis curling down are really the way to go, or stick with the original weird curly things!
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 4:39 PM Post #48
don't forget to log your answer here as well
https://www.sylestia.com/polls/
Minishrimp
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 6:11 PM Post #49
Yes, yes. I already did ^.^ Thanks for telling me though!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 669
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 10:09 PM Post #50
Zelly, you said it all, and very well indeed.

P.S. to admins: Didn't put it in my earlier comment, but I, too, object to the curly nose. I can live with the cheek fluff, but IMO the curly nose is one of the least "bug"-like things about today's Lunemara. I began collecting Lunes because they looked like bugs.

P.S. #2 Trying to be constructive here (mostly by seconding Zelly). I like Lunes and want to keep on liking them.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.