Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > News and Announcements > Barracks Tasks (The Lost Grove)
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 3/29/2018 at 10:15 AM Post #21
I've noticed that the Daily Barracks Tasks did not reset at rollover last night.

I really enjoy doing these, so I look forward to the tasks I can do at the other stations in the Barracks as well~
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/29/2018 at 3:56 PM Post #22
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=59301&page=3#21
Author: Kalores
Time Posted: 3/29/2018 at 10:15 AM
I've noticed that the Daily Barracks Tasks did not reset at rollover last night.

I really enjoy doing these, so I look forward to the tasks I can do at the other stations in the Barracks as well~

Yea. Am still kinda getting the system rolled out and tweaked before fully "turning it on". So atm, am manually resetting them when I'm ready for another batch of data.

I'd have them probably fully installed atm, but am instead focused a lot on the Easter Event for this weekend. Am trying to work on both as best as I can and do apologize for the slow rollout.
Edited By Krinadon on 3/29/2018 at 3:56 PM.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 3/29/2018 at 4:00 PM Post #23
Thanks for letting me know, Krin! And it's all good. Good luck getting all of that content out! :)
Teefa85
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 11
Posted: 3/29/2018 at 8:18 PM Post #24
Good luck getting it all done. Don't work yourself too hard, Krin. None of us want you get sick just to get content out.
Nibenhu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 3/30/2018 at 1:41 AM Post #25
This is cool and something to look forward to, but getting the barracks built on your own, with pets that are probably not as strong as you would like is kinda tedious, especially if you can't play as much due to work or whatever. Wish there was like one task or something for those of us that are lagging behind.

I probably need to build levels up but getting ko'ed more then once in a day is so frustrating. the equipment doesn't seem that much better either, but it may just be because all I've got is rare or common stuff, where my pets are using epic and really rare stuff.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/30/2018 at 4:48 AM Post #26
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=59301&page=3#25
Author: Nibenhu
Time Posted: 3/30/2018 at 1:41 AM
This is cool and something to look forward to, but getting the barracks built on your own, with pets that are probably not as strong as you would like is kinda tedious, especially if you can't play as much due to work or whatever. Wish there was like one task or something for those of us that are lagging behind.

I probably need to build levels up but getting ko'ed more then once in a day is so frustrating. the equipment doesn't seem that much better either, but it may just be because all I've got is rare or common stuff, where my pets are using epic and really rare stuff.

The Lost Grove still has a long way to go to be polished. And I'm sure many things will be tweaked and adjusted as time goes on.

Taking a quick look at your battle party, I'd suggest heading over to the Trade Broker and filling out their gear with the appropriate Exotic stuff for all of their slots - it'd be pretty significant upgrades.

At level 62, your main goal should be working towards hitting Level 65. It makes battling a lot easier in the Lost Grove w/ the extra abilities and with the extra Proficiency Points.

As for adding Tasks for unbuilt buildings - it was a bit of a technical issue and also task issue. A handful of the tasks require mat turn ins/spending and it wouldn't make sense for those tasks to be made available if you are saving up materials to build a building. A handful of other tasks are utilizing the buildings themselves as well. This would not work very well if you don't even have the building.

In order to fix this, I'd have to either change how the tasks load depending on what 'stage' a player is at, which would be another layer of coding required on already a pretty complicated system (and lack of time to even get it finished so far). Or I'd have to create specific tasks for unbuilt buildings, which again, would require more time/work for those specifics tasks.

If it were just an easy flip of a switch somewhere, I would do it. But unfortunately, it isn't quite that simple on the backend of things.
Edited By Krinadon on 3/30/2018 at 4:49 AM.
Nibenhu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 3/30/2018 at 2:09 PM Post #27
Thank you! I shall look into that Exotic gear, and continue levelling the team up.

And that does make sense. I look forward to getting to the tasks, and seeing what else is added along the way.

edit: I meant to do the quote not the @ sorry =.=
Edited By Harpy on 3/30/2018 at 2:10 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.