Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 1:15 PM Post #1
The time has finally come for the Lost Grove to begin its final Stage of the first section, the Untamed Forest!

This will be a very important stage as quite a few things will be happening alongside it. This announcement's goal is to go over those things and make sure everyone is aware of all the upcoming stuffs.

When Does Stage 5 Begin?

Stage 5 will begin tomorrow, Saturday 3/24, at 2 PM server time. Please note, in order to be eligible for taking part in Stage 5 at launch time tomorrow, you must have completed Stages 1-3 (Stage 4 is just a timer stage, so no actual progression will be required to move onto Stage 5). Players who will not be ready by tomorrow will just simply reach Stage 5 on their own schedule and face the Boss at that point. They will not miss out on any content.

What Happens in Stage 5?

Stage 5 will be the first Boss stage of the Lost Grove. This is special because everyone works together in defeating the Boss. As a base, Bosses are extremely difficult - virtually impossible even. However, for every eligible player on the Boss stage, the Boss gets weaker. This is displayed as a "Camaraderie" debuff with various Ranks matching how many players are currently 'battling' it.

This counter never decreases and updates in real time. This means that anyone battling the Boss at the same time will be fighting it at the same Rank of Camaraderie. If, during the battle, more players reach that stage, the Camaraderie debuff will increase in Ranks accordingly - making the Boss even weaker.

Additionally, once Stage 7 has been unlocked, the Boss will permanently receive a Weakness debuff for the rest of its existence. This will make it even easier to defeat for players who are coming in later and trying to catch up and progress through the Lost Grove on their own.

When battling against the Boss, don't be afraid to try and fail. For this reason, losses will NOT count as actual loses and will NOT be kept track of. Meaning if you lose 100 times, not a single loss will be recorded for either yourself or your pets. So feel completely free to test different strategies and parties to figure out what works best.

What Happens After?

Once the first player defeats the Boss, they will progress the Lost Grove into Stage 6 and it will begin. Once Stage 6 begins, the Level Cap for all players will be increased to Level 70. This should open even more opportunities for players still working on the Boss to gain further advantages and defeat it to move on.

All players must defeat the Boss to move further into the Lost Grove. That is why there are so many mechanics set forth to make it easier to accomplish this task as time goes on.

Last Few Notes

Stage 6 will most likely be a 2 week stage to give players plenty of time to defeat the Boss and start working towards Level 70, which will definitely be wanted by the time Stage 7 begins. While Stage 6 opens up a tiny bit more of the map, Stage 7 is the true start to Section 2. So please keep that in mind.

I am also still working on the Barracks Tasks and they are getting pretty close. I would really like to get them released this weekend.

Ferrikkis also have a big batch of updated traits that I need to get uploaded. So that should be coming soon as well.

And lastly, we will be having an Easter mini event beginning next weekend. =)
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 328
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 1:18 PM Post #2
im sad cause i am still stuck on stage 1 :p but eh it kinda works cause i work full time so, excited to have stuff to work towards in the future!
Oshimari
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 10
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 1:21 PM Post #3
How do you get to stage 5?
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 1:24 PM Post #4
ahhhhhhhhh! so excited! i KNEW i'd have a reason to make a team of fireballs!
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 1:25 PM Post #5
I'm soooo behind...I gotta catch up and beat the undead
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 1:29 PM Post #6
you complete the first stages. there are a few threads on it. i'm not sure where they went, you'd have to do some looking around. but i DO know the stages require collecting materials from encounters and elites,
defeating enemies, and building up the barracks :P
Sylestiafan123
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 51
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 1:31 PM Post #7
I am still stuck on stage 1 since i generally find it difficult to gather the materials needed
Oshimari
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 10
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 1:32 PM Post #8
Ok thanks!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 1:32 PM Post #9
Hooray for next stage, and for mini-event!
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 1:45 PM Post #10
Just a reminder to everyone - these are just unlock announcements. The content isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

So even if you still haven't even unlocked the Lost Grove, all of this content will still be available to you when you get there. =)

We are just staggering the unlocking of all of its content for various reasons - one of which is that it's not even completely finished yet if we were to unlock everything.
Edited By Krinadon on 3/23/2018 at 1:45 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.