Forum Index > Roleplaying > The End [Reboot] {RP}
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/21/2018 at 7:15 PM Post #1

You are stuck in a storybook, chosen to live your favorite fairy tale character's fate. What if it becomes to much? What if you don't want to live as a princess, the bright lights blind you every time they are turned to you. What if you just want to be noticed and the shadows dull your bright eyes and soul? What if you just want to be you? What if you want to make your own destiny? I guess it's about time you did then.

I have gotten permission from Foxywolffe and was asked to create this. She will mainly control this Rp

Rules-
-Hate the character not the creator
-You can only have two characters
-No OP god children
-Put your favorite food in the 'other' spot on your form to show you read the rules, you won't be accepted if you don't
-Only two characters
-Me and Foxywolffe make the rules and enforce them, please tell us if someone is breaking one
-Only 3 strikes before you get kicked out of the role play
-Have fun!
- I am Foxywolffe's helper when she not online or when shes away(There the same really)

Roleplayers & There Character

Foxywolffe
Alistair(Prince Charming) & Astoria(The White Rabbit)
Lightsagafox
Huri Megeg(Russian Fairytale, The Firebird)
Bluepearl13
Asha Hook(Captain Hook)
Isi
Crimson(Little Red Riding Hood) & Sparrow(Robin Hood)
Annabella321
Ivory(Maleficent) & Ebony(Maleficent)
Shayni
Clayton(101 Dalmatians) & Hua Misora(Mulan)
Thisby
Momoka Chiyuri(Momotaro the Peach Boy)
Dragongem23
Tananla(Beauty and the Beast) & Beron(Beauty and the Beast)

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=58740

Ping List
@Foxywolffe, @Bluepearl13, @Annabella321, @Isi, @Dragongem23, @Thisby, @Shayni, @Lightsagafox
Edited By Lightsagafox on 4/19/2018 at 5:38 PM.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/21/2018 at 7:15 PM Post #2
Places you can go(Will add more)

Docks

Orphanage

Forest

Cafe

Mall

Towns

Castle Enchant

Movie Theaters and more!

This list will increase as more people rp and find new places
Edited By Lightsagafox on 5/31/2018 at 9:47 AM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 3/21/2018 at 7:46 PM Post #3
Ignore this.
Edited By Bluepearl13 on 3/21/2018 at 8:30 PM.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 5:06 PM Post #4
As the suns rise a single bird flew as the sun embrace the land. Feathers of flame, Bird of Fire goes around town flying over everybody and everything. "I can't wait to meet Tori again." Huri thought as he smiles as a bird. He continues his daily routine as he land in the middle of the forest on a branch to perch on to clean himself. There he stays as many other people in the world wake up, talk, and be happy.

(Bump, interest ping. This Rp has officially STARTS. XD)
Edited By Lightsagafox on 3/23/2018 at 5:24 PM.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 5:09 PM Post #5
Momoka looked up at the sky at the flame bird

Show-off! Niji shouted, flapping her colorful wings, while Hoshi just barked
Edited By Thisby on 3/23/2018 at 5:10 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 5:21 PM Post #6
Asha sighed. They had been delayed too much. She couldnt wait to reach shore and spend some time to herself. Someone entered her quarters. Asha didnt bother to look up. I swear, if you are here to tell us we are delayed, I will throw you overboard. she growled. They began to tremble. P-please m-madam, d-dont throw me o-overboard. I am just here to tell you we have almost landed. he mumbled. She slowly stood and stared directly into their eyes. She smiled and laughed. Oh! Really? What great news! That is fantastic! Thank you! she said happily. She came out from behind her desk. She patted their head and handed them a small bag of gold. She laughed again and walked out to the Ships deck.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 5:32 PM Post #7
Crimson~

Crimson sat with his back to a large tree, staring up at the canopy. Bits of light poked in, and made the forest have a dreamy feel to it. He sighed and looked around. He didn't really have anything to do. He kept his red hood over half of his face, revealing only partially his nose and his mouth. Crimson was rather bored.

Sparrow~

Sparrow was sipping on a tea, sitting on her back porch. She smiled softly as birds flittered and chirped nearby. She sat down on her chair, and continued to watch the forest life. She lived in the forest in a small one room cabin, which was pretty much isolated. She set her drink down with a sigh.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 5:47 PM Post #8
Huri stood on the branch of the tree as he lets the sun hit his feathers as he steps into the sun light. Now newly energize he spread his wings once again as he goes air born. His wings are the color of burning flames as he flies over the docks.

From the corner of his eyes he spots a woman walking across the docks. He flies back down and lands on the railing of the dock a couple feet in-front of her. Casually pecking himself to clean off bugs and dirt. His orange eyes turn to look at the woman a couple feet behind him. She is wearing a cloak and a mask as her sapphire eyes gleam.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 6:05 PM Post #9
Astoria walked out of her house, it was small and could be considered slightly rundown, but she called it home just the same. She waved a goodbye to her father as she walked through the gate, grabbing a white rose that was tipped with a soft red. She smiled and held it delicately between her fingers as she closed the gate and locked it. She pulled her jacket a bit tighter after checking the time. Right on time, she thought happily as she made her way to the cafe for her usual cinnamon bun and hot chocolate with marshmallows.

Alistair waved the maid off. She was getting on his nerves, which were very short and anyone qualified to work in his palace would have to know that. She kept on pestering him, her high annoying voice piercing his ears. He let out a soft growl of annoyance. "Fired." he said simply before storming off, his coat flowing out behind him. He quickly changed his clothes and puled on a mask. He pulled up his hood and walked out of the castle. Sometimes he just needed a day off from the constant stress of the castle.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 6:06 PM Post #10
(I would actually be interested... But I am wondering what kind of tales/legends the characters could actually come from? I think my favorite stories of this kind are more legends/myths, I am not sure characters from those would be accepted And my favorite stories which are tales are considered as Fantasy lit so these ones are out of question I think :p) ... Where is the sign up if I decide to join?)
Edited By Enyo on 3/23/2018 at 6:06 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.