Forum Index > Roleplaying > Our time and our fight [rp]
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/17/2018 at 1:58 PM Post #21
(I did keep my character secret.... I admit I love the idea of the forbidden magic lol as well as demons >:D I have been exposed! Also yes)

Devine stood up and laughed quietly. She wiped away blood on her clothes. It was demon blood and she went forward deeper into the forest. She attacked a demon and easily killed it. Her eyes wild with delight. She was still 'awakened' and she laughed.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 3/17/2018 at 2:10 PM Post #22
"Awh, are they having more fun?" She took another low rank demon, picking it up and throwing it in a circle to destroy the stalls and part of the wall around her, killing it as it hit concrete. She jumped down into the centre of them and hit one over the head with a chain, "Whoops. Did that hurt?" after a while she got bored of causing damage and killed them all by smashing them around. By the time she was done, the market street looked destroyed.
~
Rika looked up, unawakening herself with a yawn, "That didn't last long. I better go ahead and build a trap. Maybe an ally will fall in" she put her hand above her head in a stretch and headed towards where the people fled, maybe they'd give her a small reward in the shape of food. They didn't know she destroyed the street after all.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/17/2018 at 3:42 PM Post #23
Fovos continues to walk as blood drips from his dagger, not his blood but demons. Clever demons at that, they wait in the dark and attack unprotected civilians. But Fovos is no ordinarily civilian, he was a magician and a 1st rank on at that. Some would praise them for achieving it but many, many rivals with lower ranks envy them and look at them with disgrace. Sure some with idolize but will always rely on them. To him that is what he hated the most, when people will just asks for others for help and don't try to do it themselves.

As he continues to think, more and more low rank demons appear at him and try to kill him. Sound of slashing echoes through the forest as Fovos uses his clawed right hand to cut them. More blood spilled as his hand now looks red as the blood falls to the ground. but in his right palm something glowed with an ice color. It was his mark. The mark that shows that he is a magician.
Edited By Lightsagafox on 3/17/2018 at 3:54 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/17/2018 at 3:51 PM Post #24
Devine began walking through the forest. Her body covered mostly in demon blood. She snarled in anger. She was tired of acting so weak! She drew her sword and narrowed her eyes. She sighed.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/18/2018 at 2:38 PM Post #25
Fovos continues to walk through the forest as he spots a figure ahead of him. From what he could tell, this person or figure was either hostile or anger. With out as second thought he pulls his dagger out and walk to the person.

He then quietly notice is just Devine covered in blood, blue blood to be in fact, Demo blood. "Well its seems you are anger, Devine." Fovos said as he look at her with hsi dead like stare. His scarf covers most of his lower face.
Edited By Lightsagafox on 3/18/2018 at 2:38 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/19/2018 at 12:23 AM Post #26
She looked at him. Her eyes were closed. ".... You think it safe to be out here?" She mocked and laughed. She opened her eyes. They were different from their usual color. She launched backwards. "...... This world was always so different...... You humans are like weak toys........" She said quietly, "You break so easily." She drew her sword and then sighed. She shook her head.

"Yet worth fighting for I guess," She said, "get out of here and protect the others........ I suggest it. Or else..... Other demons might be less welcoming......." She turned away.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/19/2018 at 8:25 AM Post #27
Fovos just stares at her until he bursts with laughter, "You think that I will just go and help the others? They can protect the city and themselves for all I care really." Fools said with a devilish smile. He knew lyra was different from other but he never new she would be a demon, but so what? foves didn't care if she a demon or not. All he care really is to fight with his friends and Lyra was his friend. He doesn't care for his royal status, that he is a heir to the family.

"We'll you think one of the best magician will just go away and protect that boring city? It so much fun just to fight strong opponents." Fovea said as he releases his blood lust.
Edited By Lightsagafox on 3/19/2018 at 12:41 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/19/2018 at 8:45 AM Post #28
"That's it..........." She said and let her head fall. She....... Didn't know if she really wanted him to leave.......... She closed her eyes and sighed. "........ So. Where shall we start?" She said and then looked at him. She laughed. "The weaker ones? The tough ones?" She asked. She was actually....... Glad. She wasn't alone.........
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 3/19/2018 at 11:28 AM Post #29
Rika gave her hair a flick as she gave a wave to the people, bowing cheekily. Behind her back, her hands clutched a silver chained necklace. She'd stolen it from one of the citizens who'd left it lying around around fleeing. She decided it suited her chains so she could wear it at some point. Rika slipped it up above her sleeve and said goodbye to the citizens, walking off
~
She contemptated going towards the forest and decided to jump further up, looking out. The border of city to forest would be an interesting place to fight - she knew the demons loved eating the trees, especially when she smashed their faces into them. Rika giggled and picked up a spade, she could have fun with this as she took off to find a nice soft patch of land.
~
Once she'd found the land and make sure the area was clear, killing any demons around her she began digging to make a pit. She then carefully covered it with leaves and other debris, making it look just like the rest of the forest floor. She then threw the space away and rubbed her hands together gleefully, climbing up a tree as she sat cross legged, puffing some smoke out of the pipe, "Lyra~ Erica~ Fovos~ Come out, come out, where ever you are."
Edited By IvyCat on 3/19/2018 at 11:29 AM.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/19/2018 at 12:22 PM Post #30
Erica herd the voice and jumped internally.
it scared her a bit, she noticed Rika soon after. Erica stayed quiet,
being the person she was she wouldn't talk until excited.
"...Yes....?" she asked it had a hint of sadness in it.
'Did i miss the whole demon invasion?' she thought
Edited By Charzard on 3/19/2018 at 12:24 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.