Forum Index > Roleplaying > Our time and our fight [rp]
Page 24 1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 5/2/2018 at 12:23 AM Post #231
"Ah." Pisces winced at the look of the wound. Demons, always demons... she looked away, hiding her discomfort and observed the forest around them. "We'll head East, and we'll be out of here. There should be a village nearby." She hoped there wouldn't be demons and she would not need to awaken, as her alter ego was getting restless these days, and she didn't want to risk it.

"We can teleport, but the village has some sort of barrier. It's best if we walk, I need some air anyways." She swept off in a random direction, hair flowing behind her in the gentle breeze.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 5/2/2018 at 12:43 PM Post #232
"Ok," Fovos replied, following her. A village? It makes sense for there to be a magic interference spell around the village. Or what other way is there to stop people from teleporting inside the village. He had a feeling about Pisces, that she hiding something. He could tell by her magic power, that she was strong but why did she a small bit of discomfort when she spoke of demons.

What was the reason for this? Could it be that she can can't fight them? Or was it that she could only use portal magic? maybe she was hiding away from the tower also. Not wanting to be found by them if she encountered demons. Surely a fight would break if encountering a strong one. Fovos continues to ponder in his mind for reason why she had a slight discomfort tone when she spoke of demons. Following her, not trying to lose her.
Edited By Lightsagafox on 5/4/2018 at 12:23 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 5/3/2018 at 7:24 AM Post #233
A low growling sound rang out from the forest behind the two, and Pisces picked up the pace in her walking, speeding up but still keeping cool and pretending not to notice. Her hand nervously fidgeted at the chakrams at her side, turning back to check on Fovos, making sure he was okay. She knew there was a demon nearby, but she had to keep calm. Hopefully it would leave them alone, and they could find their way to the village without problems.

Another growl, louder now, caused her to break into a small run, turning away from Fovos and rigidly staring forwards, not looking in any direction except for front now. Could this be the curse that was always haunting her? She blinked a couple of times, trying to convince herself there was no way; it was a thing of the past... right?
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/4/2018 at 12:30 PM Post #234
"!" Fovos was in the middle of thinking as Pisces just started to go into a small run. Not turning back nor telling him why she was running. He was shocked but he had better things to do. Following Pisces as he tries to limit movement of his injured arm. "Pisces- Wait, why are you running?" Fovos shouted as he takes quick breaths. She was somewhere inform of him by a couple a feet. But why was she doing this?

He spotted her hand fidgeting and her trying to avoid something. Or maybe trying to avoid something or someone's attention. As he ran, he tries mark were he was going. Hoping this wasn't a trick to lure him out and Pisces killing him on the spot.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 5/8/2018 at 7:41 AM Post #235
((Why I no get ping? o3o))

Pisces twisted back her head to hiss loudly at Fovos while still attempting to be undetected by the demon. "There's a demon around, be careful!" She didn't want Fovos to get hurt, and she didn't want to risk her insane side surfacing. Her blue hair whipped around her as she broke into a run, at the same instant while something crashed in the background and a tree fell to the ground in a shower of dirt, revealing a beast; the demon.

"Move!" Pisces shouted, skidding back to grab his arm and drag him on, careful to hold onto his good arm and not further aggravate his injuries. She looked around desperately, checking the sun and making sure they were going in the right direction, and then glanced back at the demon. It was chasing them now, and although its gait was lumbering, it was still fast.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/15/2018 at 3:45 PM Post #236
Fovos was daze for a moment, Pisces who looks like she posses any major strength was dragging him with his good arm while being chased by a demon. He quickly regain himself and started to run with Pisces. "First of ho-" Fovos question was cut short as a loud roar came behind them"

He followed Pisces while trying to avoid the various obstacles in the forest. Trying his best to run, he quickly glanced back at the demon. It was hideous, hideous than anything he ever seen before. Fovos showed no sign of holding back of his reaction of the hideousness of the demon.

"Why don't you kill it?" Fovos said quickly before sounds of trees falling as the demon continues it's pursuit.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/20/2018 at 2:24 PM Post #237
(Repinged?^)
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/27/2018 at 10:40 PM Post #238
(Repinged?^^)
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 5:35 AM Post #239
((Was on hiatus. Had exams and a competition. Soz))

"Why don't you kill it?" Pisces shot back, not wanting to reveal her problem at the moment. "If I were to kill it, things would happen. Bad things. Not just the demon would end up dead." She responded with the most vague thing possible and continued running, ducking around a tree to catch her breath, pausing for a second.

She let go of Fovos' hand and stared him hard in the eyes, her pale aquamarine eyes flashing dangerously. "How about this? You go on ahead, run to the village, be safe, and forget all about me. Forget that all of this ever happened. Under that condition I can kill the demon."

She flinched when a loud crunch rang out from behind them, followed by a tree toppling over, narrowly missing where she was standing. "Or, we go!" She recovered quickly and broke off into a run again.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 8:02 PM Post #240
(ah ok, my bad. I hope your exams went well.)

He paused and thought what she just said. Running away, and abandoning her with the monster? So she can defeat it? Oh no, this was far more interesting than running away with my tail between my legs. " Um, How about no?" He spoke sarcastically as a smile crawled on his lips. His crimson eyes flash with delight with his answer.

He continued running with Pisces as he tries to think a way to defeat the demon or to get away from it with Pisces. "I can injured it i bet- but i won't escaped unscratched. What about you? Do you think we can defeat together or are we really running away from a demon because were weak?" Fovos didn't spare the remorse in his tone. He had to know if she can help or not. "Being with low magic sucks." He mutters to himself. As the demon lets out a frustrated roar.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.