Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 4/26/2018 at 7:08 PM Post #221
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=58892&page=22#216
Author: Lightsagafox
Time Posted: 4/20/2018 at 7:01 PM
"um.. no thanks?" Fovos replied. He did not want to be soaked and wet right now. To many things that happen that he needs to think about. "Who are you?" Fovos asks. He had bunch of ideas of who Pisces was, some were like; She is a magician no doubt, or she a demon disguised as a human, or maybe from the tower even. Thoughts like this swelled and floats in his head. The bleeding of his arms stops, but blue blood stains stayed on his hurt arm.

(PIng?)
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 4/26/2018 at 8:40 PM Post #222
Pisces frowned a bit. "But you're hurt." She avoided telling him her name, as names held quite a bit of power in her experience with the mystic arts. "Let me get you an ice pack or something." She opened a small portal to her storage dimension and pulled out two ice bags, placing one of Fovos's head and the other on his arm.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/27/2018 at 12:30 PM Post #223
He takes one of the ice bags, and wrapped it around his injured arm with spare piece of cloth. He stares at her seriously, "My name is Fovos, a magician from the nearby country. But i can't really stay for long.. You can follow us if you want. We need to get out of here before they wake up again." He points to the piles of demons and humans from the tower. He had limited options right now, he was in a weakened state with only having a rank 2 magician helping them right now. With more unknown people coming in and barging into the barrier. He starts to wonder if more forces will join in.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 4/27/2018 at 4:44 PM Post #224
Jojo looked at Pieces than back at Fovos,"Yah we should probably get going before the portal goes poof" he said shrugging softly

Sinna glared at Pieces,"We've got to hurry,so if you don't mind" he growled a bit
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 4/27/2018 at 11:36 PM Post #225
Pisces smiled pleasantly, but her left eye twitched at Sinna's impatient growl. "Go ahead, dear." She spoke in a voice so sickly sweet it may as well have masked some unknown deadly poison. "I can open my own portals, thank you." With a snap of her fingers and a short incantation, blue sparks flew and a shimmering portal appeared nearby, exactly like the portal she had come out of earlier. She turned to Fovos. "Would you like to come with me? Let's not mess with the rude kids."
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/30/2018 at 11:31 AM Post #226
Fovos look at Pisces dazed, she had just offered for him to come with her. But there was Lyra, Jojo, Chitari and the suspicious person. Not to mention that Lyra was weaken just like him. He was between a difficult choice, go with the others or follow the new mysterious person, who magic power was on the same level as his.

He stood there thinking, before long he had made his choice. Knowing how the towers can trace him and lyra for sure, won't it be better if he split away from them? So at least Lyra and the others can have a less, difficult time. "Ok." Fovos replied moving towards Pisces going through the portal. This was the best choice for him right now. He could at least help the others a bit, plus the girl seems wise and strong.

Thinking back at what he had just saw in the last few hours, demons attacking, Lyra being a demon hidden among them as a human. The tower appeared trying to take her away, and the were vision? or maybe a memories about someone. Definitely not his, but why did he felt it was so familiar? This he wonder ponder on later, right now he stares around.
Edited By Lightsagafox on 4/30/2018 at 11:31 AM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 4/30/2018 at 3:59 PM Post #227
Jojo looked sadly,"oh,okay i'll just slide into here" he slid into the portal and into the dusty room,"guys?" he coughed out.

Chitari turned to the noise,"Jojo?"

Sinna frowned,"at least take this with you." he tossed a small round amulet at Fovos,"if anything happens press the diamond in the center,i'll find you" he then looked at Pisces,"Don't let it get to him,or lead it to us...or i'll be pretty mad"
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 5/1/2018 at 7:11 AM Post #228
Pisces's hand shot out and she snagged the amulet out of the air, shooting Sinna a cold look. "There will be no need for this, but I will keep it as is for now." She slipped into the portal after Fovos, feet landing on soft shadowed grass, and looked back at Sinna through the portal. "If you're so scared of it, why not just get rid of it?" She gave a slightly sardonic grin. "Then again, one may be too weak."

Her sardonic grin melted off into a light smile as she closed the portal with a click of her fingers, then turned to Fovos while breathing in the crisp air of the forest. "How are you feeling? Does it still hurt?" She moved towards him, feet silently gliding over the grass, trying to get a look at his wounds. "You are still able to travel, correct?"
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/1/2018 at 12:21 PM Post #229
(What is "It"? This is getting me very curious)

"I'm feeling.. well. It doesn't hurt but i'm able to move." Fovos said before admiring the forest around him. He showed her his wound from a burn on his left arm. Dried blood of blue surrounded the burned but it seems to stop bleeding. "It's just a burn and a scratch from one of the demons. i supposed. I' can't use any magic right now, so no teleportation magic from me nor levitation either," Fovos said jokingly, bending down a bit to show it to her. He had to trust this girl, he was to weaken to even fight back any magician whatsoever.

He checks to see if his sword was by his side. With a bit of happiness he finds his crimson sword in its sheath.
Edited By Lightsagafox on 5/2/2018 at 7:33 AM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 5/1/2018 at 4:32 PM Post #230
(it is the tower,in sinna's mind)

Sinna groaned and hopped into his portal
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.