Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > News and Announcements > Experimental Breeding Feature and Wild S...
Page 14 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Loralai
Level 70
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 7:50 PM Post #131
I absolutely love how inter-active the game designers are with the community. And it's bred a loving and supportive place here. Most of the games I've played really don't have this. Most game creators don't spend enough time with their players or playing the game and this leads to the players becoming toxic and bitter. Sylestia is truly something special.

If this breeding limit was announced way in advance alongside the items in regards to it, I really wouldn't have seen any problem with trying it out with a new species. People like to plan and the longer a seed is inside their mind, the more open they tend to be to new things.

Some of the ideas I've read in here I don't agree with such as a limit to what pets should be priced. I don't see mass breeders as a bad thing. Not many do it and it's a great boon to new players who have no idea about the breeding system. I know I bought a lot of pets but it didn't mean I got exactly as I wanted. It made me think more about what I wanted, helped me learn how to figure out all of the nuances in breeding. Looking through the market of what others offered inspired me and figure out what kind of projects I wanted to work on for myself.

I know so many things can be added while keeping certain aspects simple. It's just going to have to take a journey to fully forge those little gems out.

One thing I see as a concern is that every single pet made is kept in the system. If that truly doesn't take up much space on the server than it isn't a concern.
Animalsr4u
Level 46
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 3:23 PM Post #132
Can i get one
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.