Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Week of Love - Sweet Sudoku
Go to Page:
Posted: 2/9/2018 at 5:27 PM
Click on the Image for a Larger Version
How to Play
This is a standard Sudoku puzzle. In order to solve the Sudoku puzzle, you must use all 9 candies in each square, row, and column. In any square, row, or column, you cannot use any candy more than once.
If you are unfamiliar with solving Sudoku puzzles, I'd suggest searching the internet on how to solve them before attempting this puzzle.
Please do not say that this puzzle is impossible to solve. It may be difficult, but it is possible and it does have a proper answer.
1. You must complete the Sudoku by yourself. No exceptions.
2.DO NOT post or share your Sudoku or any answers anywhere on Sylestia!!! You will automatically be disqualified from all Forum Games if you do this and you will make me very unhappy!
3. You must submit your completed Sudoku using the candies. You cannot replace them with numbers. Failing to use the candies will disqualify your entry.
4. After completion, you must upload your Sudoku to an image uploading site, such as http://imgur.com. If you choose to print out the Sudoku, then you will need a way to scan the completed Sudoku back onto your computer and then upload it to an image uploading site.
A Player Guide on How to Upload Images
5. After you have uploaded your completed Sudoku, send a PM to OfficialGames with your completed Sudoku image and title the PM "Week of Love Sudoku".
6. Please DO NOT PM me your Sudoku!!! I will ignore it and your entry will NOT be counted. Additionally, please also do not PM me asking me to check your Sudoku to see if you've gotten it correct or if it's been sent. The onus is on you to follow the rules and submit your entry correctly. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the rules directly here in this thread.
7. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end of February 19th.
There will be 3 prizes awarded. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. Everyone who submitted a correctly solved entry will be placed into a random drawing where the top three names will be the winners.
There will also be a Participation prize for everyone who submitted a correctly solved answer.
Lastly, all Participants will be entered into a raffle where one random player will receive a custom 3-Visible pet of the, soon to be released, new species.
Have fun and enjoy!
Winner:Whalien Prizes:Free Stable, [Majestic Essence of Choice] x2, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x2
Winner:SpaceElf1, Wirewolfgirl Prizes:Free Stable, [Majestic Essence of Choice], [Philter of Trait Disruption] x1
Prizes:Title: Sweet Solver, [Exceptional Grove Trap] x5, [Lovely Mutator] x1, [Perfume of Themed Attraction] x1, [Avatar Item (Week of Love - Retired)] x1
3-Visible Ferrikki Raffle Winner
Prizes:Custom 3-Visible Ferrikki Winner:Rixva
Please wait to receive your PM to claim your prize. Thank you and congrats!
Edited By Krinadon on 2/23/2018 at 3:55 AM.
Posted: 2/9/2018 at 8:02 PM
This was sooooo much fun!!! I really enjoyed doing it!!!! ^_^
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/9/2018 at 8:53 PM
= ' v ' =
Edited By Streamstar on 2/9/2018 at 8:55 PM.
Posted: 2/11/2018 at 4:19 AM
Does the answer have to be correct to be entered in the participants raffle? I have been working on it all day and its now 2am and I somehow manage to get it wrong but I really want to be in the raffle ;w;
Posted: 2/11/2018 at 12:22 PM
We can't replace them with numbers, but can we do quick-draws of the candies? If they're recognizable? Because I have no easy way to cut and paste images repeatedly.
Posted: 2/11/2018 at 1:01 PM
If you are using a computer, I suggest using Paint 3-D.
Posted: 2/11/2018 at 1:09 PM
I'm not using a computer, thats why.
Posted: 2/11/2018 at 11:00 PM
I suck at these... :(
Posted: 2/12/2018 at 5:08 AM
That was fun :)
Posted: 2/13/2018 at 11:36 PM
I'm in the same boat as you xc Finish it down to a single number and then it doesn't fit xd
Go to Page:
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.005 seconds.