Page 1 1, 2, 3... 81, 82, 83 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 66
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 12:26 PM Post #1

~ Welcome ~
Welcome young and welcome old to the Winter Carnival! This year we shall be celebrating the arrival of the chilled season with the introduction of a wonderful gathering of fun games, gifts, and much more! Feel free to roam among this cozy camp. Don't forget to enjoy your stay with us!

~ Running ~
WINTER 2021 -

~ Information ~
Donations
I shall be seeking item donations of any type, EXCEPT FOR PETS, for this carnival. ( Ex. Gold, items, essences, etc. ) If you are interested in donating to this cause please DIRECT MESSAGE ME. If you post a comment about it here it shall be ignored.
( The only Sylesti's that I will think about accepting would be Themed, PB, and regenables!!! )

Rules
1. ) [YOU MUST PING ME!!! YOUR POST WILL BE IGNORED IF I AM NOT PINGED!!
2. ) If you are disrespectful to ANYONE in the carnival then you shall be ineligible for any activities that take place.
3. ) If you do not take your prize to any of the competitions that you are hence forfeiting the offer.
4. ) Give me at least 24 hrs to get to you with your prize. There is going to be a lot going on and I also have a life to dwell in.
5. ) Do not complain over your prizes. I do not want to deal with the amount of drama it causes.
6. ) DO NOT SPAM COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD!!!
7. ) Remember, have fun!!!

Snowflakes
Like every carnival there shall be a system of currency involved. This currency can be gained through direct purchase OR as prizes from participating in carnival activities. I shall have a list of how many Snowflakes you have. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU FEEL YOUR SNOWFLAKE COUNT IS INCORRECT!!!

~ Activities ~

~ Candy Cane Fishing ~
CLOSED

~ Costume Contest ~
CLOSED

~ Design Contest ~
CLOSED

~ Gift Swap ~
FULL

~ Raffle ~
CLOSED

~ Santa's Lost Elves ~
CLOSED

~ Secret Santa ~
CLOSED

~ Spin-the-Wreath ~
CLOSED

~ Yeti's Workshop ~
OPEN

~ Extra ~
~ Snowflake Count ~

~ Ping List ~

~ Banned Players ~

Edited By Aamore on 2/19/2020 at 8:25 AM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 12:27 PM Post #2

~ Candy Cane Fishing ~
A soft sweet fragrance drifts towards the entrance of a small shinning silver hut. A little lady with bright white locks heads out of the building and confronts you. "Greetings!" she exclaims cheerfully as she pushes her big round glass up the bridge of her nose. "Wanna try some candy cane fishing?"

~ Information ~
1. ) Purchase a Candy Rod from the choices listed below.
2. ) I will randomly draw a number 1-10. You will receive certain items depending on the rod you purchase.
3. ) There is no limit to how many Candy Rods you can buy.

~ Candy Rods ~
Wooden Rod 1k
Has a very low chance of getting anything above a 1-5.

Iron Rod 3k
Has a chance of getting 4-7.

Diamond Rod 5k
This rod will always score between 6-10.

~ Prize Range ~
1-3
1000 to 100,000 Snowflakes. Possibly a small item such as relics or potions.

4-7
100,000 to 300,000 Snowflakes. Offsprings and character items are found here. However, this is mainly the Souls section.

8-10
300,000 to 500,000+ Snowflakes. This area has no range to Souls and often has a Jack-Pot Apple hidden within the pool. Themed pets, project offsprings, and character items are also found here.

Edited By Aamore on 12/16/2019 at 11:08 AM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 12:27 PM Post #3

~ Costume Contest ~
Welcome to the Costume Contest! Here there will be weekly contest held over different themed Avatar designs. I can't wait to see how many wonderful avatars everyone comes up with! I know you are excited to get started, so here we go!

START DATE:
END DATE:

Rules
1. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COPY DESIGNS THAT ARE NOT YOURS!!! This includes simply changing the base colours, eyes, hair, items, etc., while keeping an identical copy of the colours. I don't know how many times I have seen people do it. Don't, it's just frustrating.

2. Do NOT copy someone else's design. I'm addressing this again because it is a serious issue. If I see that two designs are rather familiar I shall talk to both of the contestants. DO NOT TAKE IT WITHIN YOUR OWN HANDS TO SOLVE THE ISSUE!!!

3. I want NO drama to happen over this contest. I will ban you from participating in this activity if I have to warn you more than three times.

3. You are only allowed to submit ONE DESIGNS for each reset of the contest. Of course it may be edited but there can be no more than ONE!

4. Don't forget to ping me!!!

5. You MUST design an avatar for this contest since it is a dress-up competition. You can use a Sylesti as a reference to your design but you have to follow the guidelines for the current theme.

~ Contest~
I want you all to create a design using the item listed below. Anything on the design doesn't matter as long as the mandatory items are used somewhere within your design. I wish you all luck, and I can't wait to see what you guys create!

For this first round the theme is !!! Literally anything goes for this category and I'm very excited to see what you come up with. As for the item that you require in your entree. . .
Any of the Make sure to include them in your entree

~ Prizes ~
1st
50,000g, an offspring of choice, and 100,000 Snowflakes

2nd
25,000g, a random offspring, and 50,000 Snowflakes

3rd
5,000g and 25,000 Snowflakes

~ Participants ~

Edited By Aamore on 2/19/2020 at 8:47 AM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 12:27 PM Post #4

~ Design Contest ~
Welcome to the Design Contest! Here there will be weekly contest held over different species within Sylestia. This time around they will all be very festive!!! I know you are excited to get started so here we go!

START DATE: December 23
END DATE: December 30

~ Notice ~
I am no longer writing down summaries for your design in your acceptance post! Since I have a lot more to do now within this carnival I am finding writing down those few sentences to be time consuming and difficult. If you want a review of your design you can PM me asking for one! ^ ^

~ Rules ~
1. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COPY DESIGNS OFF OF THE GENERATOR THAT ARE NOT YOURS!!! This includes simply changing the species and genes while keeping an identical copy of the colours. I don't know how many times I have seen people do it, it is just frustrating.

2. Do NOT copy someone else's design. If I see that two designs are rather familiar I shall talk to both of the contestants. DO NOT TAKE IT WITHIN YOUR OWN HANDS TO SOLVE THE ISSUE!!!

3. I want NO drama to happen over this contest. I will ban you from participating in this activity if I have to warn you more than three times.

3. You are only allowed to submit THREE DESIGNS for each reset of the contest. Of course they may be edited but there can be no more than THREE!

4. Don't forget to ping me!!!

5. Restricted and new designs are allowed in this competition since none of these pets are going to be made.

6. Remember, have fun!

~ Contest~
For the first week of the Winter Carnival the topic is to create a !!!

~ Prizes ~
1st
50,000g, a 100,000 Snowflakes, and an eggling of choice.

2nd
25,000g, 50,000 Snowflakes, and a random Lupora project offspring

3rd
5,000g and 25,000 Snowflakes

~ Participants ~

Edited By Aamore on 2/19/2020 at 8:52 AM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 12:27 PM Post #5
~ Gift Swap ~

NOTICE
Please check out this thread! I'm doing a Fallen Tree Lupora give away in exchange for 50k, a 2vis+ fabled, or fabled/restricted catas for this coming fest. Everything gained from this raffle will be used towards Gift Swap prizes, meaning that more people can participate and there can be even better prizes!

~ Sign Up ~
I spent A LOT more than I intended to to get amazing prizes for you all so I am sadly going to put an entry fee on this activity so I can still hand out money prizes to contest winners and such.
Party Ticket- 20,000g ( 20k )

~ Breakdown ~
This is how this activity works. . .
You will receive a random number from 1-12. These are the twelve that shall be participating in this swap.
After receiving your number you will be allowed to pick a gift of your choosing from the under the tree OR you can steal somebody else's gift. ( If you're not the first player to go )
Now don't worry. Whenever you take somebodies gift they are allowed to pick another one from the pile OR steal somebodies else's as well. Hence the cycle goes on. Seems simple enough, eh'?
An example of this is:

Aamore choose Gift 1.
Anonomous steals Gift 1 from Aamore
Aamore picks Gift 3.

OR

Aamore choose Gift 1.
Anonymous steals Gift 1 from Aamore.
Aamore steals Gift 3 from Anonymous .
Anonymous picks Gift 4.

However, there are always the rules. . .

~ Rules ~
1. ) If a gift has been swapped THREE times ( Meaning, one when it was opened, two when it was stolen, and three when it was stolen for the last time ) then it is locked and CAN NOT BE TAKEN!!! This is sometimes easy to forget so I shall be making a log of who has what and how many more swaps are left.
2. ) I'm completely fine with you taking some time to respond, since we all have a life, but PLEASE try to keep it within 48hrs. There are people waiting to go and I don't like to hold onto this game forever. If you have gone over this time period I will do a turn for you.
3. ) Do NOT fight over ANY OF gift. You will receive ONE warning before you are banned from this activity.

~ Under the Tree ~

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

UNOPENED

~ Participants ~
1. ) Ivycat
2. ) GalaxyWyvern83
3. ) Caramelcoco
4. ) Vineyiea
5. ) Migam
6. ) Somneli
7. ) Limor
8. ) Nyx0913
9. ) Griffinlokison
10. ) Fawncatuslover
11. ) Grapejuice
12. ) Firegem1401
13. ) Ghostpirate
14. ) Ruthie155338

Ivycat, GalaxyWyvern83, Caramelcoco, Vineyiea, Migam, Somneli, Limor, Nyx0913, GriffinQuill, Fawncatuslover, Grapejuice, Firegem1401, Ghostpirate, Ruthie155338,

~ Log ~

Edited By Aamore on 2/19/2020 at 8:26 AM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 12:27 PM Post #6
~ Raffle ~
Welcome to the Raffle Box! This will be held weekly handing out prizes to one luck individual with each reset. Good luck!

*ENDS *

~ Rules ~
1. ) There will be a choice from nubers 1-100.
2. ) NO FIGHTING OVER NUMBERS!!!
3. ) The one closest to the number ( or has directly guessed it ) shall win the prize.
4. ) This is a FREE raffle. You have to pay nothing to get in.

~ Prize ~

For the first round of the Winter Carnival's Raffle I will be giving away a !!!

~ Entrees ~

Edited By Aamore on 2/19/2020 at 8:56 AM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 12:27 PM Post #7

~ Santa's Lost Elves ~
"Greetings my beautiful visitors! I regret to mention that Santa has lost some of his little elves. Do you think you could help us find our little workers? I'll reward you with a scrumptious cookie!"

~ Running ~
BEGINNING OF CARNIVAL - END OF CARNIVAL

~ Rules ~
1. ) DO NOT PUBLICLY POST ANY ANSWERS ON THIS SITE!!! If I hear that you've been publicly sharing answers to this activity you will be permanently banned from all of my carnivals.

2. ) To submit your entree you MUST send your finished puzzle to me in a PM. DO NOT POST ANY COMPLETED SCRAMBLES ON THE THREAD!!!

3. ) Do not distribute ANY type of HINTS or ANYTHING that could be considered cheating you will be given the treatment of rule #1.

~ Winners ~
Everyone who entered with CORRECT submissions will be put into a random drawing for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize.

1st
500,000 Snowflakes, 100,000 Gold, 50 Diamonds, and a tagged fabled themed.

2nd
250,000 Snowflakes, 50,000 Gold, and a tagged themed.

3rd
100,000 Snowflakes, 25,000 Gold, and an offspring of choice.

~ How to Submit ~
There are a few ways that you can go about finishing up your word scramble. You may. . .

1. ) Take a screenshot of the document, place it in a photo editor and outline/highlight the answers that way

2. ) You could make another copy of the document and simply highlight each word.

3. ) Or you could simply print the page and complete it via pen, pencil, etc.

~ Word Scramble ~
Updated #'s 9 & 13
Here is the link to get to the actual document!
Edited By Aamore on 12/16/2019 at 10:59 AM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 12:28 PM Post #8
~ Secret Santa ~
*DISCLAIMER*
I borrowed ideas from both Ivycat's Secret Santa AND Lostlupo's Grant A Wish. I in NO way own either of these ideas. These wonderful creators made this post very possible. ^ ^

Welcome to Secret Santa!

~ Breakdown ~
Secret Santa is very easy, but first we must go over some rules on how to play.

How do you play here? It is actually pretty simple! Person one makes up to FIVE request on something we'll call a Wishlist. Then Person Two ( the person that I shall pair up with Person One ) grants one of Person One's wishes. This is how it will work up with that pairs. Everyone must send their partner their Gift's on the week of Christmas! I MUST be told of what you're sending that person. This MUST be told to me through a Personal Message.

~ Rules ~
1. ) DO NOT STATE ON THIS THREAD WHAT WISH YOU ARE GRANTING This is so people WON'T know who OR what GIFT they are getting.

2. ) One thing on your wishlist HAS to be somewhat easy to grant. If you are paired up with a partner with a wish you CANNOT grant then MESSAGE ME PERSONALLY AND TELL ME ABOUT IT! These wishes can be something simple like 100k Gold, easily obtained Avi Items, and even a Sylesti with a certain gene.

3. )If granting a wish for gold, make sure to send at least 100k ( given that their amount isn't above that ).

4. ) You may put down vague wishes. Stuff like a restricted gene mutator or a max stat Sylestis. But be aware: you might not like what you get! Making a vague wish like a bright pink Zolnixi is considered an easy wish to grant!

5. ) You may make art wishes. Just remember, not everybody is an art God. So I ask now, if you CAN do art and you would be okay with making art as a gift PLEASE add that to your signup! .

6. ) Remember to be nice! This game is about giving to others, not about what you receive. Don't be rude to anyone, and if someone may be doing something wrong in their wishes, help them out!

7. ) Add your favourite Ice Cream type to your sign-up!

~ Ice Cream Bowl ~
Cookie Dough
Lavender
Raspberry Sorbet
Rocky Road

~ Signed Up ~
Aerimistress
Nyx0913
Limor
Sandstorm514

Aerimistress, Nyx0913, Limor, Sandstorm514,

~ Wishlist ~
( This is mainly for my personal use )
Aerimistress - At least a themed worth 50k, 100k gold
Nyx0913 - 500k gold, 250 dias, tagged 2vis Rikki, tagged 2vis Ryo, tagged 2vis Aeri
Limor - Here
Sandstorm514 - 200 diamonds, tagged Puffs, 6v themed Puffs, Art of Avi/Pet, 6vis project pet

Edited By Aamore on 12/24/2019 at 10:00 AM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 12:28 PM Post #9

~ Spin-the-Wreath ~
Spin the Wreath! Just spin the wreath to try at your luck!

*SPINS RESET AT 11:59PM DAILY*

~ Rules ~
1. ) Each spin cost 2k gold.
2. ) You are only allowed to buy SIX spins a day.
3. ) Do NOT fuss over what your prize is.

~ Prize Pool ~
Red
60,000 Snowflakes

Gold
15,000 Snowflakes

Orange
30,000 Snowflakes

Yellow
70,000 Snowflakes

Mint
45,000 Snowflakes

Green
20,000 Snowflakes

Blue
100,000 Snowflakes

Purple
180,000 Snowflakes

Magenta
50,000 Snowflakes

Pink
120,000 Snowflakes

White
150,000 Snowflakes

Rainbow
?
Edited By Aamore on 12/20/2019 at 2:02 PM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 12:28 PM Post #10
~ Yeti's Workshop ~
"Ho, ho, ho children! How did you find your way in here? Well, I guess now that you are here you may purchase what you wish. Use the Snowflakes that you have collected during the festival to spend here! Enjoy your shopping!"

~ Avi Items ~

Fancy Fur Hat

600,000 Snowflakes

1,600,000 Snowflakes

100,000 Snowflakes

400,000 Snowflakes

1,500,000 Snowflakes

2,000,000 Snowflakes

800,000 Snowflakes

200,000 Snowflakes

200,000 Snowflakes

200,000 Snowflakes

200,000 Snowflakes

700,000 Snowflakes

800,000 Snowflakes

400,000 Snowflakes

1,200,000 Snowflakes

1,000,000 Snowflakes

500,000 Snowflakes

~ Sylesti's ~

Lantern Light Ny'vene

1,100,000 Snowflakes

1,300,000 Snowflakes

800,000 Snowflakes

900,000 Snowflakes

~ Currency Purchases ~
*You may only buy ONE of these special deals a week!!!*
Small Gift
Contains 100,000 Snowflakes
5,000 Gold

Medium Gift
Contains 250,000 Snowflakes
10,000 Gold

Stocking
Contains 500,000 Snowflakes
15,000 Gold

Big Gift
Contains 1,000,000 Snowflakes
20,000 Gold
Edited By Aamore on 12/30/2019 at 10:07 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 81, 82, 83
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.