Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > ~ Winter Carnival ~
Page 81 1, 2, 3... 80, 81, 82, 83 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 66
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 8:34 AM Post #801

You spun the wreath! After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Orange Bulb.
Congratulations! You have won a 30,000 Snowflakes.

You spun the wreath! After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Blue Bulb.
Congratulations! You have won a 100,000 Snowflakes.

You spun the wreath! After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Pink Bulb.
Congratulations! You have won a 120,000 Snowflakes.

You spun the wreath! After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Red Bulb.
Congratulations! You have won a 60,000 Snowflakes.

You spun the wreath! After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Rainbow Bulb.
Congratulations! You have won a a Winter Dawn Qitari!!!

You spun the wreath! After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Yellow Bulb.
Congratulations! You have won a 70,000 Snowflakes.

~~~

Sum
12,000g

~~~

Snowflakes
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 8:36 AM Post #802

The Snowflakes aren't useless here! Since they are only usable in this thread you can always save up and purchase things from the store since I transfer the currency for each of my Carnivals. Would you still like to pass on the Snowflakes? ^ ^
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 8:45 AM Post #803
I'm not sure exactly what the snowflakes are. Could you please break it down for my slow brain?
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 8:46 AM Post #804

~ Costume Contest Winners ~
I don't think I've ever been this absent for that long before. I'm so so SO sorry for this MASSIVE delay everyone!!! You can all send me an extra CoD for 10k, even the winners. I've been dealing with a lot recently and Sylesti just hasn't been on the top of my mind. Once again thank you all so much for entering, and I'm terribly sorry about how long I make you guys wait. C': I will sadly be closing this carnival ( all but the Gift Swap ) because I simply don't have the time I need to run it. I won't be opening the Valentines Carnival this year as well. Thank you guys for participating in another Winter Carnival. This year I had so much help from everyone and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support and friendship that has come from these carnivals. Anyways without further delay, here are your winners!

~ 1st ~
Grapejuice
Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Send me a CoD 50,000 gold, I'll add your Snowflake bonus, and follow the link, Stable 3 - Tab 1 & Stable 2 - Tab 1 to choose which breeding pair you wish to have an offspring from!

~ 2nd ~
Limor
Christmas Dusk

Send me a CoD 25,000 gold, I'll add your Snowflake bonus, and here is your eggling!

~ 3rd~
Dragongem23
Sandy the Sandman

Send me a CoD of 5,000 gold and I'll add your Snowflake bonus!
Edited By Aamore on 2/19/2020 at 8:51 AM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 8:49 AM Post #805

~ Design Contest Winners ~
I don't think I've ever been this absent for that long before. I'm so so SO sorry for this MASSIVE delay everyone!!! You can all send me an extra CoD for 10k, even the winners. I've been dealing with a lot recently and Sylesti just hasn't been on the top of my mind. Once again thank you all so much for entering, and I'm terribly sorry about how long I make you guys wait. C': I will sadly be closing this carnival ( all but the Gift Swap ) because I simply don't have the time I need to run it. I won't be opening the Valentines Carnival this year as well. Thank you guys for participating in another Winter Carnival. This year I had so much help from everyone and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support and friendship that has come from these carnivals. Anyways without further delay, here are your winners!

~ 1st ~
Limor
Grinch Draeyl

Send me a CoD 50,000 gold, I'll add your Snowflake bonus, and follow the link, Stable 3 - Tab 1 & Stable 2 - Tab 1 to choose which breeding pair you wish to have an offspring from!

~ 2nd ~
Dragongem23
Tinsel Ferrikki

Send me a CoD 25,000 gold, I'll add your Snowflake bonus, and here is your eggling!

~ 3rd~
Alphawolfspntwd
Celestial Lights

Send me a CoD of 5,000 gold and I'll add your Snowflake bonus!
Edited By Aamore on 2/19/2020 at 8:51 AM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 8:58 AM Post #806

~ Raffle Winner ~
I don't think I've ever been this absent for that long before. I'm so so SO sorry for this MASSIVE delay everyone!!! I've been dealing with a lot recently and Sylesti just hasn't been on the top of my mind. Once again thank you all so much for entering, and I'm terribly sorry about how long I make you guys wait. C': I will sadly be closing this carnival ( all but the Gift Swap ) because I simply don't have the time I need to run it. I won't be opening the Valentines Carnival this year as well. Thank you guys for participating in another Winter Carnival. This year I had so much help from everyone and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support and friendship that has come from these carnivals. Anyways without further delay, here is your winner!

Oso9
Congratulations! Here is your Caramel Apple Ferrikki!!!

Thank you all for participating! I hope you all have an amazing week. ^ ^

( GalaxyWyvern83 if you see this I had no idea what your new tag was. Sorry! )
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 9:00 AM Post #807

Like every carnival there shall be a system of currency involved. This currency can be gained through direct purchase OR as prizes from participating in carnival activities. This currency is only viable on this thread, nowhere else on Sylesti can they be used ( unless stated on another thread of mine OR they have been transferred into a "new" form of currency because I opened another Carnival ).

Is this of any help?
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 9:26 AM Post #808
Just double-checking that i send a CoD for 40kt gold?

Also, I hope your life gets a little less stressful!
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 9:27 AM Post #809
Yes! Thank you! I will take the snowflakes if I get them (Though I'm hoping for an essence xD)

Go ahead and send a CoD!
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 10:45 AM Post #810

~ Santa's Lost Elves Winners ~
I don't think I've ever been this absent for that long before. I'm so so SO sorry for this MASSIVE delay everyone!!! I've been dealing with a lot recently and Sylesti just hasn't been on the top of my mind. Once again thank you all so much for entering, and I'm terribly sorry about how long I make you guys wait. C': I will sadly be closing this carnival ( all but the Gift Swap ) because I simply don't have the time I need to run it. I won't be opening the Valentines Carnival this year as well. Thank you guys for participating in another Winter Carnival. This year I had so much help from everyone and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support and friendship that has come from these carnivals. Anyways without further delay, here are your winners!

~ 1st ~
Firegem1401
Send me a CoD 100,000 gold, I'll add your Snowflake bonus, and here is your Sylesti!

~ 2nd ~
Sandstorm514
Send me a CoD 50,000 gold, I'll add your Snowflake bonus, and here is your Sylesti!

~ 3rd~
AC9123
Send me a CoD 25,000 gold, I'll add your Snowflake bonus, and follow the link, Stable 3 - Tab 1 & Stable 2 - Tab 1 to choose which breeding pair you wish to have an offspring from!
Edited By Aamore on 2/19/2020 at 10:45 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 80, 81, 82, 83
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.