Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Elites Roleplay Thread
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 12:43 PM Post #1
(All your characters have just entered the room in which you will meet your mentor Diana)
Order of Posts: Me, Shayni, Thisbyofthessally, Bluepearl13, Dragongem23, me... And repeat!
PING THE PERSON AFTER YOU!!!!

The doors to Soldier open. It was made up of Four buildings. The building labeled #1 was for infantryman. Building #2 is for Solder 2nd class which is where you will live and work. Building #3 was for officials like the director and building #4 was for Soldier 1st Class.

Floor plans:
Level #1:

Rooms #1-6: These are standard bedrooms designed for Soldier 2nd Class members or trainees! You will be assigned your room.
Training Room: You will spend most of your time most likely here or out on missions
Diana's Room: OFF LIMITS! IF YOU ENTER YOU MAY BE PUNISHED
Level #2:

Mess Hall: you will report here to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can see out Windows showing the shooting ring
Briefing Room: Here you will be given missions and training times. You may even spy on Diana and the director speaking sometimes
Level Unknown:
This level holds all the bad people captured and something extremely dangerous. It is off limits to Solder 2nd Class members and only Diana and The director are ever seen going through the door that leads to this place.

Elevator: I would suggest you take the stairs otherwise you use this to get to other levels.

She took a deep breath and watched the people file in. She stiffened up. She saw them all. They were all diverse and from different lands. She smiled and unsheathed her sword. She did a stance she did that signalled respect to the people. She put up her sword. "You all were chosen to protect and defend." Diana's voice ran out. It was stern but kind. It was a soft sound but clear enough to be heard from down the hall. She smiled.

"You all have shown great promise to the eyes of those who trained all of you beforehand and they have asked me to take care of you... But no. You will be going through hard training and missions. You will be fighting for your lives under my watch!" Diana said boldly. She watched their movements.

"There will be bloodshed. There will be arguments that you will have to sort out. You may even lead a full fledged attack to protect the people. You must be ready for anything!" Diana said pacing back and forth.

He flinched and growled. He saw Diana look straight at him. He saluted. "Sorry Ma'am!" Aidan said strictly and Diana smiled. He closed his eyes and she walked over to him. He opened his eyes.

"You may be the first to go. Your from sandy land aren't you?" Diana asked. He nodded but didn't like her tone. "I am Diana Spirit Gem. Your mentor. Watch yourself. You may be tasked with harder missions. I would like to be addressed as General. I shall address you all by your names but you all must address me as General Spirit Gem or as General," Diana said sternly, "so what's your name?"

"Aidan Gansbrog!" He stated. Diana huffed and walked back to her position. She turned to look at all of us. There were 5 of us including me. That meant we all wouldn't succeed but maybe we'll show her. She seemed determined to break us.

(After me goes Shayni now ^-^)
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 12:49 PM Post #2
Saeynn

She stood straight, watching the General with a careful gaze. She watched as the General spoke to the man beside her. Is he scared of her? She quirked up and eyebrow, but didn't dare say anything or make any noise in case the lady looked at her.

The raven-haired woman nodded at the General. She would only introduce herself if she was asked to.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 1:25 PM Post #3
Quiro walked in, holding his staff. He was deeply nestled into his coat, and the fluff mostly hid his face.
H-hello sir..! He said. Quiros voice was very conjested, with a clear sniffle
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 4:00 PM Post #4
Blue looked back and forth. She was so excited. She thought of her brother and wished she could thank him for being her inspiration.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 4:06 PM Post #5
Tala kept a stern face....she brushed her hair out of her face
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 4:20 PM Post #6

"State your names! Your rank in your society and your society! We will train you in hand to hand combat and what you do best! We may break those who are weak! We support each other as well!" Diana Spirit Gem ordered. She stood in front of them all.

What the heck was wrong with the general? She was so strict but unlike any military General I have ever seen. She was so dang strict. She looked at him and he stiffened. She looked at the rest of us. She was tough.

????

A man walked through the valleys. A large sword in his hand. His aim was Soldier. What was his goal though? No one knew... He had black hair and abnormally red eyes. The people cowered in fear when they saw him. He wore Soldier attire. Whom was this man and what were his motives?

(I've introduced the first problem oh no!)
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 5:27 PM Post #7
Saeynn

The woman seemed like good leader. Strict but good. Sae nodded briskly and lifted her head to meet the gaze of the woman. "My name is Saeynn Grandene. I am from the valley land of Aqurai." She tilted her head, but not much in case the woman might get angry at the slightest thing. "I come from the Grandene and Jensen bloodlines." She stated her mother and father's surnames proudly.

Dodge

He stood silently, looking around. When the room was silent after the woman stopped speaking, he raised his voice. "Dodge," he declared, his voice low. "From Tarenarn."
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 5:30 PM Post #8
I-I-I he stammered, then sneezed. I-I am Quilo, I am a mage of the land of Nethraz he said. Hopefully Snowdrop was okay outside. Quilo hater the idea of his companion suffering
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 5:35 PM Post #9
My name is Blue Rivera. Im from Brahgnar. She said. Her thoughts once again wandered to her brother.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 8:11 PM Post #10
"My name is Tala and i'm from the Shoni Tribe of the Snow....." She didn't state her parents name or why she looked like someone from Fire......
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.