Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Warriors: A New Dawn [RPG]
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 228, 229, 230 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 11/14/2017 at 3:38 PM Post #21
Cat name (Include: Rogue/ Kittypet, Warrior & Leader name): Yata(Ya-ta), DuskTail, DuskStar
Clan name: SouthernWaters Clan (Is this okay?)
Cat gender & age: Female | 21 Moons
Appearance:

Based off this design
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/44/21/ab/4421ab6a4ac45d409844dc745ab91108.jpg
And a Profile too just for giggles
https://i.imgur.com/3ln9Zou.png
Personality: Bouncy and normally non-confrontational, though she can be a bit of a smart tail. despite her loyal heart she has the tendency to wander physically and mentally often if the subject is not super interesting. She normally doesn't let others words hurt her feelings, and more than often beats herself up for her mistakes, and insecurities
Backstory:She was about 6 moons when her parents were killed, and she was driven out of her home clan and forced to fend for herself or Die. She was cold Hungry and on the verge of collapsing and giving into mother nature when a Large Rouge Tom took her in. Dagger, was the name he was willing to share with her, and though he told her little of who he really was she looked to him like a father. He taught her how to hunt and defend herself and all the ways of the world in the life of a rouge, but he too was killed. unfortunately she was watching as it happened and attempted to help when she was batted across the muzzle and woke to her dead teacher unable to smell even the blood that surrounded them. Alone again she survived on her own looking to find herself within the world.
What happened to family?: They were Killed, though she doesn't remember how or why
Ever seen a fight/ death?: Yes, though she is a fair fighter herself she avoids it like a sickness.
Past mates?: None
Have you read rules?: Absolutely Not ^^
Extra info: She Is quite effective at hiding injuries and her feeling if she thinks they will burden others, for example her smell ;) play with that as you wish
Flaws:
- Often keep her head in the clouds
- Cannot smell at all
- Avoids fighting (good and bad)
- A Bit too Trusting

Good things:
- Kind
- Easily amused
- Intuitive and Inventive but often keeps her Ideas to herself
- Protective and stands her ground when fighting is unavoidable

Skills: Agility/ Balance: lvl 2 | Strength: lvl 1

( I haven't actually read warriors, but I have done enough warrior role plays, on which lasted a full two years XD)
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 11/14/2017 at 7:48 PM.
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/14/2017 at 4:33 PM Post #22
Cat name (Include: Rogue/ Kittypet, Warrior & Leader name): Birdy(Kitty-pet), Snowblaze, Snowstar
Clan name: BlizzardClan
Cat gender & age: Female, 28 moons
Appearance: a pure white fluffy long-furred she-cat with brilliant blue eyes. Rosy pink nose and paw pads.

Personality: Fiercely passionate, expresses nearly every to the extreme, very out-going and an extrovert, loves snow, the cold, and water, can barely hear, very good at reading expression and lip-reading

Backstory:Was born to two kitty-pets, but before she was old enough to remember them she was taken to a different two-leg home, was abused by the two-leg kits and couldn't escape them for a long while because she couldn't hear them coming. She quickly sharpened her other senses, and escaped into the forest.
What happened to family?: Was taken from them when she was young, never knew them.
Ever seen a fight/ death?: Nope, convinced that all cats are nice and all two-legs are evil
Past mates?:Nope, never really met another cat
Have you read rules?: Rules? What rules?
Extra info: Mostly deaf
We're not done yet ;3
Flaws:
Naive
Can't hunt or fight
Doesn't do well in heat
Deathly afraid of fire

Good things:
(She doesn't know this yet) not affected by the sight of blood
Quick learner
Loves the water

Skills (You have 3 skill points, each skill point goes into one level. You can be level 3 in intelligence, or one level in three different skills at the beginning):
Lvl 1 Tracking/ Lvl 1 Swimming/ Lvl 1 Intelligence

I know how to role-play, and I'm very familiar with warriors, but I'm slightly confused on how this will work, though I think I have a pretty good idea...
Edited By Clemenceau on 11/15/2017 at 8:28 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 11/14/2017 at 8:01 PM Post #23
So I have found this simulator On DA, I think It might be useful for people who want a little bit more custom touch to their characters,
https://neikoish.deviantart.com/art/CREATE-A-CAT-Flash-Game-166489725
I added one with personal edits to my first post as well as added a new drawn image ^.^ However you will have to crop the image on a Software Like Gimp and upload it to Imgur as always.
Or I guess you could upload the copied piece to imgur and crop there
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 11/14/2017 at 8:06 PM.
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/14/2017 at 8:09 PM Post #24
Cool! Thanks for the info :D
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 11/14/2017 at 8:13 PM Post #25
No Problem ^.^ If You want editing I can edit
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 11/14/2017 at 9:39 PM Post #26
Can I reserve a spot?
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 11/15/2017 at 1:27 AM Post #27
Both accepted. This will work a bit like Katelynn's Iota (if she doesn't mind. Also what you said is fine. Warriors is quite easy to grasp, i'll accept the Clan name) with the start. Since the she-cat has asked you a question, you can reply and investigate the area. Depending on what you do depends on what you find (I will control what you find) what skills you level up (also controlled by me) and what cats you find (sadly, still controlled by me)

For example, if you came across a drowning kit you could type this roleplay (Red = roleplayer, blue = narrator):

There was a kit mewling in the water, appearing up and down in the waves

Somethingstar gasped at the kit and plunged into the to water and save it

You grasp onto the kit's scruff just in time to find yourself hitting a rock, which stopped you both from going downstream, where it was turning into rapids.

Or, this could happen:

There was a kit mewling in the water, appearing up and down in the waves

He looked at the kit coldly and decided to watch it

The kit disappeared quickly downstream, and the scent of death reached your nostrils. Turning around, you could also smell a mouse

Depending on what you do, depends on outcomes. Whether you gain a kit or lose a mouse. ;3

Also, can you check the layout for Player's pages? If you don't like something there, please tell me ^^
Edited By IvyCat on 11/15/2017 at 1:39 AM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 11/15/2017 at 1:27 AM Post #28
Go ahead
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 11/15/2017 at 1:46 AM Post #29
Oh, also, can i have a picture/ reference? Even if it's just the DA one
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 11/15/2017 at 7:12 AM Post #30
Cat name: MistRogue > Silversong > Silverstar

Clan name: (We make this up, right?) Shadeclan

Cat gender & age: Female | 19 moons

Appearance:

Personality: Kind, caring, but strict. She is always trying to be her best, and always trying to bring out the best from everybody else. She speaks freely, with no hesitation. She argues for what she believes is right, and will only agree with someone if there is solid evidence/support. She is the kind of cat that you would not want to get mad, as she will bombard you with facts about why this why that. She loves to learn about the world around her. She always says, the more knowledgable, the more likely to survive (because... backstory). She is a get-to-the-point cat, which means she asks less questions and talks more about action. (< I just copied and pasted one of my warrior OC personalities here :P)

She has a sharp tongue when talking and can come up with wonderous stories for kits off the top of her head. Because of her history, she has a soft spot for cats who didn't have the opportunities and as good luck as her, and she will help those in need. She loves kits, but to other cats she doesn't socialize much, even if she's caring for them etc. Since she is always observing everything around her because she wants to learn more, she's trained herself to read the eyes of other cats, even if they have a mask on. However, if she can't see their eyes she can only guess through their body language.

On the flip side, when she get's angry, stuff will happen. As mentioned before, she will start logic roasting and bombarding others with her knowledge of the world, and her sharp tongue can hurt others. When agitated or under tremendous pressure, she is likely to make decisions too fast and therefore might be rash and make a bad decision, unlike her usual cool and calculated decision making self. She is very annoyed by the arrogant cats who always want to have their way even if they're clearly wrong, and even if she'd shown them enough evidence and they're still super stubborn. This may cause her to get angry and leave, although she tries very hard to keep her cool for the sake of others.

Backstory: The was a rogue in the forests nearby the abandoned twoleg place. Life was harsh for her and her family, with little to eat and constantly having to fight off other rogues for the smallest of scraps to eat. One winter, a famine overcame the area and all cats were starving, fighting to the death over food and non-frozen water. She and her parents had been hunting and had finally caught a skinny mouse when they were ambushed from the shadows by two large cats, one black and the other dark grey. They cats immediately engaged her parents in battle, and the fight was bloody. Mist had tried to jump in and help, giving the two cats deep wounds and scratches, but in the end they had won and taken the mouse. She realized her parents needed help and rushed over to find she was too late. Her father's neck had been sliced and he was bleeding out, and he was croaking something about 'Mist... run away...' before his eyes dimmed and he died. Mist held back tears as she approached her mother's form lying in the snow, daring to hope she was alive. But her hopes were crushed when she discovered her mother's neck had been brutally snapped in the motion. Stricken by grief, she fled into the forest.

What happened to family?: Dead ^What happened you can see above^

Ever seen a fight/ death?: Oh yeah. Tons of fighting and death where she was.

Past mates?: Neh

Have you read rules?: Nope, I haven't :P HAHAHAH I like grapes xD and cheese, and pizza, and waffles. Lol I am saying random things I think I am insane wow just ignore this and this is horrible sentence structure and I should totally put some commas in.

Extra info:
Hates needles o3o
She has a mask to hide her true feelings; this is because she decided to hide her true self after her devastating loss of her parents

Flaws:
- Somewhat easily annoyed
- Can make rash decisions when under pressure/annoyed/angry
- Ruthless logic roasting to those who make her angry
- Sometimes her kindness for weaker cats can get her into pinches
- A bit... snappy when she's annoyed or angry
- (Not sure if good or bad) Overprotective of close ones to a certain extent

Good things:
- Loves to learn & observe her surroundings
- Knows a lot of stuff
- Believes in Starclan
- Cares for the injured, cats in need
- Will stand for what she believes is right
- Will fight to the death if needed to

Skills (You have 3 skill points, each skill point goes into one level. You can be level 3 in intelligence, or one level in three different skills at the beginning):
Attack - 1
Agility - 1
Intelligence - 1
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 11/15/2017 at 7:31 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 228, 229, 230
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.