Threads: 22
Posted: 10/3/2017 at 11:48 PM Post #23
I approve of these changes. *stamps seal*
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 10/4/2017 at 2:08 AM Post #24
Now I'm going to go and regen my bug collection of lunes I still have lying around.
Taishi
Level 64
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 10/4/2017 at 5:36 AM Post #25
Wow! Sadly my lune is a two carry theme, so I won't see these, but they look stunning!
Shasenae
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/4/2017 at 7:03 AM Post #26
Wow! So pretty! I always Hated the firefly butt thing, but now it looks completely Awesome! And the ladybug wings are really cool, as are the avatar wings (my fav wing type)! And I'm excited about the enhanced glow dust and fur on top of the heads, I can't wait to see how it looks.
Moonsugar
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 33
Posted: 10/4/2017 at 10:20 AM Post #27
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=52177&page=1#10
Author: Krinadon
Time Posted: 10/3/2017 at 5:54 PM
[quote=1007434]

I think we're going to just add a mutation similar to Firefly that replaces the lower body with a sleeker body.

No, please don't do it that way. :(

I don't want to be stuck with Genie / Casper the ghost tails... That's such a big design thing, I don't want it to rely solely on one mutation to fix it (okay, two, if you count Firefly). I was excited to see that fixed, please tell me you'll reconsider... Also very much looking forward to seeing the bald-head fix.

The newest Firefly was looking -great- for a second, until I noticed that stomach... plate... thing... what is that supposed to be? It looks so out of place to me, and it also seems to respond rather poorly to G1 markings, from what I'm seeing right now.

Avatar Wings was one of the traits that became shockingly much better than before in the original revamp imo, and now they look even better to me, with that second color added in. Thumbs up for that one!

Happy to see that the small bug on Floral Garland was fixed.

I'm kind of unsure how I feel about the rest of the changes for now, I suppose I'm neutral at the moment. Hoping to see a nice fluffy head soon!
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 10/4/2017 at 11:59 AM Post #28
All of the listed edits are now put in and the server image cache for Lunemaras has been purged.

If you are still seeing old images, it's because the images are cached in your browser. You will have to hard refresh or clear your browser cache to update to the new images.

The last change that wasn't listed yesterday was that we ended up repositioning the floating crowns by moving them slightly higher up above their heads to give more space and make things less cluttered.

We are still looking into solutions for the bottom of their bodies. We are trying to find a solution that we, first of all, of course are satisfied with how it looks, but also a solution that isn't too drastic of a change for their default look. At this point, implementing some sort of drastic change to the default base would cause more issues than it'd solve.

So either we'll make a subtle change to their body base or a significant change via mutation - or maybe both.
Sirkurtiii
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/4/2017 at 1:15 PM Post #29
Do my eyes deceive me? Fuzzy lune heads! They're no longer bald; Krin be praised! :D

Also the firefly mutation looks amazing now! I daresay it looks better than most of the other M2s, simply because it gets rid of that weird curly tail-thing that the base has going on. It's almost enough to make me abandon my beloved Glow Dust. Almost.

A subtle change to the base itself would be phenomenal, but I understand that it could be problematic because of the G1 and M2 dependence on the "tail's hook" (see Floral garland, Scarab Markings, etc.).

honestly I might try my hand at editing the bases later today...

Edit: So, I got a little carried away. I'd rather not stretch the page though so....-link to imgur-.
Edited By Sirkurtiii on 10/4/2017 at 8:46 PM.
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 10/4/2017 at 1:15 PM Post #30
The Avatar wings look a great deal better now with the added markings. They look a lot more like themselves.

I.. don't know what is going on with the weird.. plating.. on the firefly. I like the firefly itself MUCH better now, but the plating above it is.. weird. It looks like plastic to me. Perhaps a less jarring transition with *a little* fluff, that doesn't stick out the sides but comes down from above, a bit like this?

Still hoping the bottom of the body gets looked at more. I would love it to look more like fluff.

The ladybug wings, the shell shouldn't be so far away from the underwings. I will explain: The Elytra, the hard shell of the ladybug, has evolved over time to protect the wings of the ladybug, but were once a second pair of wings themselves. Because of this, they shouldn't be quite so far and above the actual wings as they used to be the top pair of wings, like on a Dragonfly. Four wings, with two hardening to become a protective cover. Right now they're quite far above the lower wings.

Any chance anything is being looked at for how ...Utterly underwealming... the entire antenna slot is? It is kind of just a Whammy Card slot where you get anything in it, you're disappointed and it doesn't even look like your pet has a mutation to begin with, as is.
Edited By Zelly on 10/4/2017 at 2:14 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.