Forum Index > Bug Reporting > Advanced Search
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 10:09 AM Post #1
Just something random that I noticed now that we have some new filters for the advanced search. (Pet side)

When hitting "Reset" it defaults Maturity to "Adolescent and Adult" instead of the the default "Any." It's a small bug but it may trip people up if they don't notice it.

Also... why no "Hatchling and Adolescent" option? It'd be extremely useful for people trying to track their upcoming project breeders. I'm constantly having to go back and forth from "hatchling" to "adolescent" to try and keep things organized and efficient. Add the number for each gender together, calculate how many I can let loose, then go through the adolescents and hatchlings separately again to determine which should be kept and which can go; through the whole process I have to do several recounts on my total (hatchlings + adolescents) just to make sure I haven't had a mistake and left myself without enough breeders.

Seeing my hatchlings and adolescents on the same search would make it 10 times faster and it would eliminate so much of the mistake risk. >_>

Edit: Also something weird with the forum title. I had put this:

Advanced Search "RESET" Bug

but everything was cut off past the quotation marks. Is that supposed to happen? Glad I didn't go with this:

"RESET" Bug in the Advanced Search

>_> It may have had no subject at all.
Edited By Xavion on 9/19/2017 at 10:13 AM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 10:35 AM Post #2
The search stuff should be fixed and I added a category for Hatchlings and Adolescents.

For the forum subject issue, yea... it doesn't like quotation marks. It's not really something I want to tinker with though atm because it's kinda a "delicate" thing and I'd probably just break it if I were to try and change it rather than just redo it - which I don't want to do at this time.

I think the Forums were the very first thing that was "revamped". While they still work very well, there is still a lot of room for improvements to them.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 3:01 PM Post #3
Thanks for the quick fix and thanks all the more for adding in the new filter; I'm already making use of it!

You're the best, Krinadon!

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.