Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Exploring Gilador [LIMITED Game!]
Page 42 1, 2, 3... 41, 42, 43... 79, 80, 81 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 2:13 AM Post #411
Malak's anger was quick to dissipate now that his adrenaline was ebbing. He berated himself for having reacted in such a brutish manner. It was still such an unfamiliar situation, to be interacting in this way with a woman. To gaze upon her uncovered face, to feel her hands on his skin (even though both of those occasions she was assaulting him...).

"I am sorry for the way I acted," he told her, "You must understand how unusual it is for me to be around such...a unique woman." He examined his arm, only slightly alarmed at her diagnosis. "Yes, of course." He quickly held his wound out for her to inspect.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 2:16 AM Post #412
She remained silent as she carefully took your arm in her hands. She very cautiously laid one hand against the bite wound on your arm. Slowly, you became aware of a gentle heat radiating from her hand. And as her heat soothed you, your pain went away. She removed her hand and your wound was completely closed up.

Elysetta glanced down at the ground almost nervously. "Each pixie has his or her own type of magic that they're born with. I, uh, I guess mine is restoration," she shrugged, but then winced slightly.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 2:23 AM Post #413
Upon feeling Elysetta's hands upon him, Malak jumped a little. Embarrassed, he tried to recover and stand perfectly still while she worked her magic (lol, I'm funny). He remembered the heat radiating from her from their first encounter in the forest clearing, but this time it did not feel unpleasant. After a few short moments his pain was gone and his wound was healed.

"A unique woman, indeed," he said softly, for a second lost in the moment of her closeness, but he did not miss her wincing, "Can you not now heal yourself?" He frowned, disliking the look of pain on her face.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 2:31 AM Post #414
Elysetta used her free hand to push a loose lock of hair behind her ear. "No, my magic doesn't work on myself," she told you. "I'll be fine, though. I cannot contract the same diseases that you humans or creatures can, so I don't have rabies," she added.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 1:16 PM Post #415
The angry tension had left the situation, leaving Malak to focus on how embarrassed with this behavior he was. He had sounded so much like his father when he shouted at Elysetta, and just thinking of his father made his stomach churn, remembering the incident at the pixie cove. Malak wondered of Elysetta had had any idea what he had had to endure to get the stone chip for her. He had no intention of ever sharing that with her. He had done it, and he was glad.

"Would you allow me to bind it?" he asked, "Just for my own peace of mind."
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 1:17 PM Post #416
Elysetta shot you an almost anxious glance. "I suppose," she murmured, though she seemed tense.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 1:25 PM Post #417
Malak saw the look of anxiety pass across her face, though he couldn't fathom what she was nervous about. He hesitated, but taking back his request now might upset her further, and besides he really would feel much better once her wound was covered.

"I'll be quick," he said, trying to keep his voice light and casual as he pulled a length of fabric from his pouch and began to wrap it around her shoulder, trying hard not to let his hands tremble at their sudden closeness,
"There, all done." Once he had tied the fabric off he took a step back, perhaps a little too hastily.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 1:27 PM Post #418
As you stepped back, she loosed a breath and cleared her throat. As you had bandanged her wound, she had been tense, almost quivering. She avoided your gaze. "Perhaps we should make camp for the night," she suggested quietly.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 2:11 PM Post #419
Malak wished he understood more of Elysetta's past. Perhaps that would help him to understand her personality and behavior more. But then, she knew none of the details of his own past, and he intended it to stay that way, so he supposed he would just have to learn to adapt to his new companion.

"Yes," he agreed, "I think that is a good idea. Is it safe to be so near the water?" He wished greatly to sleep as close to the majestic lake as possible, but he was unsure of the dangers.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 2:46 PM Post #420
Elysetta glanced at the mystical lake, giving off light fog in the darkness that felt both chilling and refreshing at the same time. "Yeah, it should be. As safe as anywhere else, at least. But if it makes you feel better, I can erect a protective magic barrier. It won't be very strong, as I'm not a Protection Pixie, but it'll be decent enough to keep something out until we're alerted of its presence," she suggested.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 41, 42, 43... 79, 80, 81
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.