Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Half-Breed High Sign Ups (Reboot!)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 14, 15, 16 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Weredragon13
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 9:47 AM Post #21
I would like to use my previous character but it will take me a while to find her in the original thread.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 9:57 AM Post #22
(Found her.)

Role (Student or staff?): Student

Name: Ina Coldscale (That's just what she calls her surname, she never knew her parents)

Nonhuman Half: Ice Dragon

Appearance: Waist length white hair(though she usually has it tied up in some way), pale skin, deep blue eyes, and has scales on certain parts of her body(hands, legs, etc). She also has dragon wings, dragon claws, dragon feet, and a dragon tail(wings and tail are fully scaled like a dragon).

I may also draw a picture of her later on.

Personality: Shy, quiet, and is rather gloomy all the time.

Skills: She is very creative in many things: ice carving, poetry, cooking, art, music, and hunting.

Flaws: Her heart was frozen cold long ago, some of her happier emotions were locked away. Ina can also be a pessimist at times and has a really hard time dealing with people(or the rare species called "friends").

*Crush/In a relationship?: None...

*History: Her birth parents abandoned her as a baby on the peak of a mountain during one of the harshest winters. They left her for dead. Her other half is what saved her. She taught herself how to live, but one day an old man came to her mountain. The old man befriended her and taught her the ways of the humans. He became her new family...
Then, bad men came to the mountain. They killed the old man. His last words told Ina about the Half-Breed High and that he was so glad that he was there for her in the end.

That was when Ina's heart became frozen...

*Major Power: She has complete control over Ice and cold. Meaning that she can make ice from the moisture and things out of the ice. She also has a constant cold around her, especially her skin(and I mean Cold[she does the "cold touch" as a habit from her frozen heart]).

*Minor Powers(Max. 2):
Flight from her wings
Her tail is prehensile like a monkey's but much stronger and it has spikes!

*Dormant Power: She can hear the hearts of others.

*DP Circumstance(What has to happen for them to be able to use their DP): Her heart must be truly warm and filled with love(I use it loosely, not literally) and caring.

Weapon(leave blank, decided in roleplay): A metal "staff", she uses her powers to "improve" it to her wishes.

*Additional Info: She doesn't like it for people to see her making art and dislikes awkward situations. You don't want to be near her when she becomes angry, her anger level can go up to "Full-Scale, Rampaging, Berserk, Hulk"- she also has little memory when she is in a "Rage".
Edited By Weredragon13 on 9/18/2017 at 6:25 AM.
Ciolin
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 53
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 10:11 AM Post #23
You need a dp circumstance if you have a dormant power :/

Other than that, everything's good!
Ciolin
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 10:13 AM Post #24
Accepted! I'll ping you when the roleplay is open.

Also, that's fine as long as it doesn't have any powers or anything and acts as just a pet^-^
Edited By Pegacorn8 on 9/16/2017 at 10:16 AM.
Ciolin
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 10:17 AM Post #25
Accepted! I'll let you know when the roleplay is open.
Ciolin
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 10:19 AM Post #26
Reserved!
Ciolin
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 10:21 AM Post #27
Accepted, but I'm not making Nikolai this time. Three active characters was just too much for me..
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 11:24 AM Post #28
Oops, must've accidentally deleted it will working on my charachter, I fixed it.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 11:35 AM Post #29
Role: Student
Name: Dakota (Kota) Brown
Nonhuman Half: he's a centaur so it's horse
Appearance:

Personality: Kota is rather playful and energetic as a young horse is. He loves to run and play about with others either animal or human. In class he has a bit of trouble sitting still but loves to learn and be part of the class. Sometimes though he just likes to get away and be alone with nature.
Skills: he is a super fast runner due to his horse half and has incredible stamina. His horse like half is incredible strong as he is able to carry packs that normal people can't. His human half is also relatively strong from having to pick himself up all the time.
Flaws: he's a tad bit on the clumsy side tending to trip and knock things over. Most of the time he tends to forget he is much different than others and accidentally step on toes or knock someone over. Kota isn't the smartest thing in the world either and is rather forgetful.
Crush/In a relationship?: nope open!
History: He was born to a centaur mother and a human father as an act of zoophilia for his father never considered the woman human due to her animal like appearance. She was kept locked in the barn away from the world as he used her as a simple toy rather than a human. When the child was born the man lashed out killing the woman before then taking the child and dumping him into the river. Kota managed to survive only due to a fellow centaur finding him and raising him as her own. Her name was Maria, and Kota never knew that she wasn't his mother. Now she has brought him to this school so that he may fit in.
Minor Power: talking to animals mainly horses
Dormant Power: he's able to command plant growth at a rapid rate, to the point it can take over an entire building in mere seconds.
DP Circumstance(What has to happen for them to be able to use their DP): he has to be extremely afraid or angry to have to use the power.
Weapon(leave blank, decided in roleplay):
Fengarii
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 29
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 11:36 AM Post #30
Role (Student or staff?): Student
Name: Fern Hallows
Nonhuman Half: Albino amarok (giant white wolf thing)
Appearance: 6'2, crystalline blue eyes, hair to mid back, kind of like katniss' but blue tinted white.
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, a touch creepy, smart, doesn't make friends easily.
Skills: Improvising, planning.
Flaws: can't stay in one place without getting a little stressed, can't make friends very easily, PTSD
*Crush/In a relationship?: Bisexual, open
*History: Ran away from an abusive parent, found the castle.
*Major Power: Can become a wolf.
*Minor Powers(Max. 2): Nope.
*Dormant Power: Can turn into an Amarok
*DP Circumstance(What has to happen for them to be able to use their DP): Loved one about to die, self about to die.
*Additional Info: Loves axes, and creating delicate sculptures of white roses. Sometimes turns into a wolf while sleeping, moves around a lot during sleep, is Bisexual
Edited By Fengarii on 9/21/2017 at 8:56 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.