Author Thread Post
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 5:06 PM Post #1
Closed!

Welcome to Afterlife Academy!
Congrats- you're dead. Or as some prefer, your life has ended.
Currently, you are in Limbo, where we shall decide where to send you after graduation. For now, you will stay at school, continuing your education. We ask that you have a great school year, and make sure to follow all rules! Good luck, and we hope that you make it to your Passing!

Rules:
1. Be nice to all other roleplayers!
2. Don't be op
3. Put the number I missed in the list in Other
5. Characters with different sexualities other than hetero are allowed! Do not tell someone their character's crush is actually the same gender, they probably already know! I've seen people do this, and I hate it!
6. If your character is not accepted once, they cannot be accepted again! Sorry. There may be some exceptions, however.

Form (remove anything in parentheses, AND WE REALLY NEED MALE CHARACTERS! It can't be all girls, it's kind of fun to have the slightest bit of romance for those with heterosexual characters):
Full Name:
Sexuality:
Age and Year (look at list below, also must be a teen in 14 to 17 range):
How did you die? (This year? How? When? Remember this can't be too heroic, as they would have directly passed on if so):
Personality (no 'meet him/her'):
Crush, BF, or GF?:
Other:

Ages and Years (I know it's not exact):
14: Freshman
15: Sophmore
16: Junior
17: Senior

I may ask for an example of the way you roleplay! If you don't use correct grammar and punctuation, then you most likely will not be accepted! I enjoy rps with literally clean language and such.
Edited By Shayni on 9/14/2017 at 7:47 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 5:06 PM Post #2
Full Name: Victoria 'Ria' Rosalind
Appearance:

Sexuality: Hetero
Age and Year: 15, Sophmore
How did you die?: She saved someone from a murder this very year. It happened when she was walking her dogs around 5:30 PM down an empty street. She spotted a person getting led into an alleyway by knife point. Calling the police, she was heard by the attacker. The victim was able to escape, but she was stabbed to death.
Personality: Loyal, sarcastic, sporty. A tomboy overall. She enjoys playing sports and competing, and even considers boys as friends. She doesn't enjoy dressing up too much, and she grew up in a family with four brothers who are way older and one little sister.
Crush, BF, or GF?: Open for a crush.
Other: She is around 5' 4'', so she is kind of short for her age.
Edited By Shayni on 9/18/2017 at 11:31 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 5:21 PM Post #3
Uniforms!

Girls:

Warm:
White dress shirt.
Dark blue skirt.
Black blazer. (Optional)
Black dress shoes.

Winter:
Grey shirt.
White jacket.
Dark blue skirt.
Black boots.

Boys:

Warm:
White dress shirt.
Black slacks.
Dark blue blazer. (Optional)

Winter:
Grey shirt.
White jacket.
Black slacks.
Dark blue boots.
Edited By Shayni on 9/14/2017 at 5:31 PM.
Scarwings
Level 18
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 5:35 PM Post #4
Full Name: Chloe Bianca Wolff (Friends call her Chlo)
Appearance: brown hair with blue ends, beanie is black, eyes are blue
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Age and Year: 13 turning 14 in a few weeks, Freshman
How did you die?: She was walking home from school when she heard yelping and laughing. She followed the sound and came across a dogfight. A dog was being pinned by another. She gasped and dropped her school things. She raced into the arena and coaxed the dog off of the wounded one. The wounded dog looked gratefully at Chloe before taking off. The dog left in the arena and started growling at Chlo. The dogs owner pushed Chlo towards the dog. Instinct kicking in the fighter dog attacked Chloe, ripping into her skin. It finally killed her and the crowd quickly cleared out. The dog she rescued found Chlo's house by following the scent on her book bag. The dog found her parents, who conveniently were scientists who studied dog intelligence. They followed to where they saw their only child laying covered in blood. They called the police and with FBI technology they caught the crook and justice was served.
Personality: She can be caring but can be merciless when need be. She is extremely friendly but can be wary too. She is fierce and awesome with battle tactics. She is also stubborn and is over protective. She is extremely against animal cruelty. Whatever you do to abuse an animal she will do to you 10 times worse. She is a major tomboy and considers guys friends. However once in a blue moon one guy catches her eye and she looks into their personality a bit more.
Crush, BF, or GF?: Open
Other: 4
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 5:39 PM Post #5
Accepted!
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 6:19 PM Post #6
Interest ping! Anyone wanna join?
Edited By Shayni on 9/14/2017 at 6:19 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 7:00 PM Post #7
Full Name: Simon Lee Jackson
Appearance:

Sexuality: heterosexual (but if need be he can go both ways :3)
Age and Year: he just turned 15 years old
How did you die?: "My life was filled with so much pain...I would wake up in the hospital, and go to bed there. The hospital was my life, litterally that was how I stayed alive. I wanted nothing more that to be alive, to be able to do more than lay in a bed a rot away like it seemed my body wanted to do. Then one day the pain grew worse before it slowly faded away. The last thing I heard was the heart monitor going flat." Simon was always a sick child, though when he was three his parents were told he had brain cancer and was given just months to live. He lived in the hospital and in a rehabilitation home for years until his death. Now he roams the afterlife hoping to live some of the life he missed.
Personality: Simon wants nothing more than to fit in with everyone else though he has never had any friends other than those he met on the Internet or in the rehabilitation home. He's a bit shy yet warms up easily to people upon meetin them. He's a kind and caring boy whom has a fire in his heart that seemingly nothing can tame.
Crush, BF, or GF?: nope! Open! :3
Other: He has never been able to do many things before so he tends to be afraid to try new things. He also tends to be a bit of a worry wort. He tends to look b4 he leaps.
Edited By Hawkeye on 9/14/2017 at 7:07 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 7:03 PM Post #8
Accepted! (Read rules really quick)
Sc0ut
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 81
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 7:10 PM Post #9
Full Name: Carter Lane Smith

Appearance:
Sexuality: Grey-ace biromantic

Age and Year: 15, Sophomore

How did you die?: She was a spunky kid until she got sick. Deathly sick. And finally, deadly sick. Her father, a professor, taught her while her mother, conveniently a nurse, did everything she could do. It started when her appendix burst for an unknown reason. Some time after the surgery, there was an infection in the area. Her whole chest was painful, and she could barely eat or drink anything. This led to organ failures and her untimely death after being put on life support.

Personality: Haphephobic, quiet and reserved. Needs someone she can bond with. Afraid that her being hurt hurts someone else. She never talks about her problems or her formal struggles with eating disorders, manic depression, and a hate for school. Other than that, she knows how to make people laugh, and is very good at helping others. She is actually quite strong in her heart, in a way. She has an aura of internal strength that often becomes masked by her aura of sadness and pain.

Crush, BF or GF?: She has never been in a relationship, and is afraid to be in one, though it is possible. Simon maybe??

Other: She was born on the 4th of May
Edited By Sc0ut on 9/14/2017 at 7:17 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 7:12 PM Post #10
Accepted! :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.