Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Camp Half Blood- A Percy Jackson fan fic...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 34, 35, 36 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 37
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 6:07 AM Post #21
Vicky exited her cabin, wanting some peace and quiet from the constant gossiping of her Aphrodite siblings. At times she wondered how she could be one of them, she didn't like girly clothing, or tricking people to fall in love with her, she hated the idea of layers of makeup of her face. It made very little sense. Wandering across the campsite she found a nice shaded spot and let out a small sigh, life could be very complicated but it was nice to have a little peace and quiet, although usually that wouldn't last long.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 6:53 AM Post #22
Greta glanced curiously at Ash, but didn't say anything, while Squeak sniffed her pant leg
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 8:26 AM Post #23
Alex sat on his bed in Athena's cabin, playing a slow tune on his violin. His brother, Mark walked in.
"With music skills like that, it makes me wonder why you aren't in Apollo's cabin." Mark said, leaning on the door frame. He sat down on the bed beside his brother.
"Go away Mark." Alex said, not looking at his brother.
"Why? Can't I have time to spend with you, brother mine? Dad wouldn't want you to keep to yourself..."
Alex stood up and put his violin down. "Dad's not here." he said, fixing him with his ice blue stare.
"That still doesn't mean you shouldn't make friends."
"I'm a sociopath." Alex said firmly.
"That doesn't mean sociopaths can't have friends." Mark said.
"Go away."
Mark sighed and stood up. "Fine, but I've got my eyes on you."
"All four of them." Alex added, making sport of Mark's glasses.
Edited By Nafariaandulin on 8/30/2017 at 1:08 PM.
Damaskrose
Level 18
Threads: 3
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 8:28 AM Post #24
Ash grinned a crooked smile at the bewildered pair before offering her hand to the donkey to sniff. i might take a liking to these guys she thought. "Hi guys" Ash said
Edited By Damaskrose on 8/30/2017 at 8:29 AM.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 9:28 AM Post #25
Vicky stared blankly at the camp activities, her eyes examining the conversations people held and the way they acted around each other. Slowly, she brought her vision to her feet and began to wonder what she could do today. Maybe make a friend? No... Too difficult, try to start a conversation... Who did she think she was, there was no way she could do that. Letting out a sigh of defeat, she settled for the usual and sat down, far away from anyone else and stared up at the sky.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 10:27 AM Post #26
Mark walked out of the cabin and headed over to the lake. The lake always helped him to think. Well, as long as the naiads didn't try to flirt with him. He sighed.
"Oh Alex, what are we going to do with you?" he mumbled under his breath.
Damaskrose
Level 18
Threads: 3
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 11:35 AM Post #27
"Huh, that was quick." Ash motioned towards the glowing sun above the older girl's head, "they usually take longer than that to claim ya."
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 11:51 AM Post #28
Snapping from her thoughts, Vicky examined the crowds of campers once more, still she saw no way to make a friend. Carefully, she stood and began to walk back to her cabin, it would be a hassle to stay outside any longer.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 1:06 PM Post #29
Alex played a slow, mournful tune on his violin, reflecting his personal thoughts and moods.
Suddenly, a voice drew him from his deep trance.
"Alex, I swear to the gods, go outside. You need to stop being cooped up in your room." A rainbow figure said sternly. It was Mark
"You're kidding. You sent an iris-message through the glass window in our room?" Alex asked, putting down his violin.
"Yes. I'm that clever. Now get off your buttocks and get outside. Make friends. Do you know what friends are?"
"Friends: a person or group of people whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations." Alex said, quoting directly from a dictionary. "Yes I know what friends are." he spat.
"Then make some." Mark said, before his shimmering figure disappeared.
Alex stuck his tongue out at where Mark had disappeared a moment earlier. He stood up and pulled on his black coat* before going outside.
"I'll show you." he grumbled under his breath.

He looked over at the familiar farm house where Mr. D and Chiron lived. A few years back, he had arrived on the porch, dripping with water. His older brother beside him. The two were immediately claimed by Athena, who recognized their intellect instantly after Mark had come to the deduction that Chiron was a centaur, and Alex had figured out that Mr. D was Dionysus after looking him over.
"Welcome sons of Athena!" Chiron had said. "You are an abnormally bright pair, the two of you."

He was pulled back in reality when he saw a young, black girl with frizzy hair walk by him. He looked her over.
Freckles: She has been outdoors long enough to get them.
Walking pattern: She is a bit of a rebel.
Clothing: Odd. Not fitting in with most of the other campers. Must be either a Hephaestus, Aphrodite, or Hestia camper.
Body language: Tendency to avoid others. Must not be very social.

"Are you in Hephaestus', Hestia's, or Aphrodite's cabin?" he asked her.
(*Alex is always cold. Even in the summer.)
Edited By Nafariaandulin on 8/31/2017 at 10:41 AM.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 2:57 PM Post #30
"H-hi..!" Greta said oddly
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 34, 35, 36
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.