Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Pathways:)
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 3:42 PM Post #11
I take number three?
SugarWeAreFighting
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/2/2013 at 11:55 AM Post #12
Path number three please!
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 16
Posted: 8/2/2013 at 3:22 PM Post #13
@Diablo,
You wake up to your Sylesti tapping you on the head. You groan and smile at it. 'Is it time for breakfast already?' you ask. But he shakes his head with a worried look on his face. You sit up and are astonished to find that you are not in your usual room but in a panelled wood one with five metal safes in it. There is a crackling from a speaker in a corner. Hello Diablo, my name is Nightmare and I would like to help you. As you can see , you are in a room with five safes in it. Two of those safes hold the key to getting back home , whilst three take you further from your destination. Which do you choose?
You shakily point to safe five and it opens leading to a portal. You step through it and a Quitari appears. It is Nightmare.
'Can I come with you?' he asks ' It's getting lonely here.'
Will you let him come with you?
Skellington
Level 60
Threads: 44
Posted: 8/2/2013 at 3:25 PM Post #14
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/19/2024 at 10:13:33am

@Diablo,
You wake up to your Sylesti tapping you on the head. You groan and smile at it. 'Is it time for breakfast already?' you ask. But he shakes his head with a worried look on his face. You sit up and are astonished to find that you are not in your usual room but in a panelled wood one with five metal safes in it. There is a crackling from a speaker in a corner. Hello Diablo, my name is Nightmare and I would like to help you. As you can see , you are in a room with five safes in it. Two of those safes hold the key to getting back home , whilst three take you further from your destination. Which do you choose?
You shakily point to safe five and it opens leading to a portal. You step through it and a Quitari appears. It is Nightmare.
'Can I come with you?' he asks ' It's getting lonely here.'
Will you let him come with you?

If only all "nightmares" were so pleasant! I would gladly welcome that handsome man into my world.
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/3/2013 at 12:25 AM Post #15
@Sugarwearefighting,
Following the path with the wet paw-prints, you slide down the gravel path until you reach a huge lake at the bottom. There are two Sylestis playing in the water. The black Zolnixi seems to go out of it's depth and seems to fall under the water. With no hesitation, you and your Sylestis rush into the water and pull the black 'Nixi' out onto the grass. You are all very wet but at least the 'Nixi' is safe. The other Sylesti, a Lighra, rushes to where his friend is. 'Thank you for saving her!, If you hadn't come I'd have probably panicked and she would've drowned. My name is Ollie.' he gasped. His head bent as he looked on ashamed. 'And mine is Cassie.' spluttered the Zolnixi.
Once Cassie can breathe properly again, you exchange stories. The pair had been in the same stable together until they had been released. Now they travel and try to find each other a home. You would gladly take both home with you when you find your way back, but you realise that you are collecting quite a crowd with your Sylesti, Felix and Ollie and Cassie. Out of Ollie, Cassie and Felix you can only take two with you, who will it be?
Edited By 5956 on 8/3/2013 at 12:25 AM.
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/3/2013 at 1:22 AM Post #16
@Talyn,
You climb into the third tree and unexpectedly, a huge gust of wind seems to blow you onto the top of a mountain. You see two Sylesti dressed in hiking gear and reading a map. 'Hello! My name is Talyn.' you say, ' 'We are lost and we don't know how to get home. Do you know the way to Sylestia?' The white Nyetkrie turns around and points to a bridge down the mountain. 'Just follow the path across that bridge and there is a path leading to it. I think it's the f-' There is a loud roar of thunder and boulders start to fall down onto the bridge . You run towards it and somehow everyone gets across before a boulder falls on the bridge and smashes it to pieces. The Nyetkrie and Bulbori look sad and when you ask them why, the Nyetkrie tells you that they have lost all their maps and belongings under the rocks. 'The only way we can get home is for StarSong and I to come with you.' Laurel the Bulbori says.
Would you like them?

Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/3/2013 at 6:10 AM Post #17
@Diablo,
You fall out of the portal with Nightmare and your Sylesti onto an icy path in the middle of an arctic landscape. In the snow you see five golden rings. You assume that each of them lead to a trap door. The sky cackles with thunder and Nightmare shivers. 'I don't like this, something is wrong, quick choose a trapdoor!'
You glance at each one , trying to figure out which one looks the safest.
Which do you choose?
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/3/2013 at 6:10 AM Post #18
Whew lotta writing!
Oh by the way, If you pm me your favourite Sylesti type, or you spot one that you like in my stables. I might be able to put it in the game for you.

Edited By 5956 on 8/3/2013 at 10:07 AM.
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 8/3/2013 at 9:59 AM Post #19
I would like to... Take StarSong with me on my adventure.
Skellington
Level 60
Threads: 44
Posted: 8/3/2013 at 12:33 PM Post #20
Staring at the rings.. with time against me.. and panic filling my heart.. I turn to Nightmare for an idea of which ring to trust in.

Nodding the direction of the fourth ring, I go for it... and hope like crazy we don't end up in a pit of snakes or something =P

Lol, sorry, was more fun that just typing "fourth"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.