Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Pathways:)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 16
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 2:28 AM Post #1
Hello there!
I am Jazzy and I have a few pets in my stables that are taking too much space. So, Instead of releasing them I decided to play a game of magical pathways. (It's exactly the same as Magical Doors but there already was one of them so we are using paths instead)

There are 5 paths to choose from and five spaces for players. Choose a path and there might be a prize through it , you can choose to carry it to the next pathway or swap it for another one you find. At the end of the game you have the option of taking a maximum of two pets hope.
Have fun!

Just post anything if you want to play, the first five people will get a space.

1)Diablo
2)Ketaneo
3)Taleenafuka
4)Kirasmala
5)Altaira

I'll write a scenario and each player can pick a number and a Sylesti each turn. First come, first serve.
Edited By 5956 on 9/18/2013 at 4:20 PM.
SugarWeAreFighting
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 5:44 AM Post #2
Path number three please?

Sugar xx
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 7:26 AM Post #3
Path number two please?
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 9:33 AM Post #4
@Sugarwearefighting,

You are in a dark, gloomy forest along with your favourite Sylesti. You don't know where you are and your Sylesti seems scared. after hearing a hoot in the treetops you decide to run away. You run and soon you come to a clearing with five tunnels. Your Sylesti seems to want to go through the third one and so you motion to him to lead as you trust his sense of direction.
Halfway down the tunnel, you spot a poor, frightened Bulbori huddled in a corner. He says his name is Felix. Would you like to keep him?
Edited By 5956 on 8/1/2013 at 9:36 AM.
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 9:49 AM Post #5
@Talyn,

You are playing with your Sylesti on a deserted beach when suddenly you feel the wind whistling through your hair, far stronger then it would usually. You look up at the sky when you see a hurricane swirling above you. Suddenly both you and your Sylesti are picked up by the wind and thrown into the air. You manage to keep hold of your Sylesti as you fall into the ocean miles away from home. Your Sylesti's magic keeps you breathing underwater and you look around to see a series of tunnels in the floor. You choose to take the second tunnel and suddenly a pink and blue Lighra appears in fron of you. 'Who goes there, I am Avery , guardian of the tunnels.' You tell him your name and your story and he stares off into the distance. ' You have travelled so far, I have always wanted to travel but I am stuck here guarding these tunnels, nothing ever happens so maybe I could come with you on your journey home ?'
Will you let him come with you?

SugarWeAreFighting
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 10:01 AM Post #6
I would like to keep that young one please! *beckons Felix over* Hey lil boy!

@JazzyXP
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 10:20 AM Post #7
@Sugarwearefighting,

You motion to Felix to follow you down the tunnel and a few minutes later the tunnel opens and you find yourself standing on a dirt path. You look around and are surprised to see that there are no trees around for miles. Where has the forest gone? Turning , you see that the tunnel has disappeared as well. 'There's no going back now' you say to your Sylestis. You keep walking down the dirt path and soon it splits into four paths. The first one leads down a steep hill to the left , the second leads straight ahead where you can just about see a farm in the distance. The third turns into gravel and you can see wet paw prints glistening on the path, whilst the fourth travels up a mountain.
Which one do you choose?
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 1:16 PM Post #8
@JazzyXP,

Unfortunatly I do not like male Lighiras... T.T I will have to decline...
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 3:15 PM Post #9
@Talyn,
You tell Avery that unfortunately you don't think that there is room for him in your party. He sighs and sits back down in front of the tunnel. 'Good luck Talyn!' he shouts as you and your Sylesti jump through. You fall through darkness until you hit something hard. Groaning you get up and feel around dor your Sylesti. But it's gone! You panic and feel around a little more until your hand hits a switch. Light floods in and you see that you are in a room filled with trees and each one has a door. Suddenly you hear your Sylesti scream from a cluster of five trees in the distance. But which one was it?
What tree do you take?
Skellington
Level 60
Threads: 44
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 3:18 PM Post #10
Path number five please? =)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.