Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Natural Selection (Adventure Game)
Page 54 1, 2, 3... 53, 54, 55... 79, 80, 81 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 4/22/2018 at 12:50 AM Post #531
The sun is low in the evening sky, the multicolored sky growing darker by the minute. It's autumn, and many dry leaves of varying shades of brown, orange, red and yellow litter the ground. You aren't exactly sure where you're going--you just heard that there was an abandoned school building over in this direction. And there's almost nothing as fun as exploring run-down structures. As you walk, the leaves crunch beneath your shoes. The eerie quietness of the trees make the crackling of the leaves even louder. Looking up, you think you can make out something in the distance. As you approach it, it grows larger and you soon come to the realization that this is the school.
The front doors are in bad shape; the glass has been shattered. The doors are shut, however, it appears that they could be easily opened, considering the shape they're in.

Try to kick down the door ^^ (Also is it ok if I have the dog with me? I was thinking a German Shepard Mix named Maximus)

As expected, the door comes down with ease. After kicking it down, you stumble, before regaining your footing. The inside of the building looks even worse than the outside of it. It seems that the office used to be directly to the right of the main entrance. Broken shards of glass lay on the floor behind you; most likely from the main doors. You try to peer further into the school, but to no avail. Aside from the faint light shining through the front doors, the building is shrouded in complete darkness. Who knows what lies in the rest of the building?

What do you do?

((Also, is there any particular genre you'd like this to be? c: ))

(Is this ok?)
Turn on phone's flashlight and shine it around too see what there is

In a blinding flash, the light floods the empty halls of the schools. Your eyes snap shut momentarily before you slowly blink them open again. Ahead of you, is another hallway. The hall is wide and long. As you inch forward, you notice an unusual smell wafting through the corridor. You hold your arm out, shining the light in various different placed. The floor's tiles are gray and cracked. Many of the tiles have almost been completely demolished. The paint on the walls looks bad as well, with the paint peeling away from it. You can't see the end of either side of the hall.

Mystery/Horror

Find out where the smell is coming from please ^^ (Just checking I DK if i already asked i'm very forgetful but is it ok if I have a dog with me? [sorry if i already asked >.<])

((Yup, you can!))

You decide to try and find out where the scent is coming from, but it is hard to pinpoint, as the stench is coming from everywhere. Actually, there's something rather odd about it. It seems to be growing increasingly stronger by the second. With your own nose, it's impossible to determine where the smell is coming from.

see if the dog will follow the scent

You manage to get Maximus to follow the scent. He lowers his muzzle towards the floor and begins tracking where it's coming from. He walks to the left side of the hall. You aren't sure why, but for some reason, you're getting a rather unsettling vibe from the left side. The feeling hangs low in your stomach, a knot of dread forming in it. It's still impossible to make out what lay at either end of the hall.

Follow Maximus but make sure to stay alert - take out the my switch blade from my back and hold it in the hand not holding the phone - just in case (It's a small blade - only about 5 inches long - Also is it ok if Maximus doesnt have a leash - you know off leash and is the small switch blade ok?)

((Totally fine. :) )

Deciding to follow Maximus, your footsteps echo down the hall. It's weird, to say the least. The hallway seems endless, as if it has no ends. There have been a few classrooms, however, none from which the smell is coming from. Maximus abruptly halts. You stop as well, as the light reflects on the shiny, metal surface of the lockers, you catch something from your peripheral vision. A crimson stain is streaked across one of them.

Go look at the crimson stain - keeping an eye out for threats as I do so

You walk up to the stain, inspecting it carefully. It looks a lot like blood, but why would it be blood? It's just an old school. Maximus stands a couple feet away, waiting. Though, he does seem to be in distress. His ears are down, his tail somewhat lower than usual. There's only one way to find out whether it's real. You bring a hand towards the stain. Using your nail, you scratch it. It comes off, the texture exactly that of dried blood

I look around too see if theres a body or anything nearby - any where for a source of where the blood could have come from

((Recap part 1))
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/22/2018 at 12:58 AM Post #532
Also Maximus is a German shepherd mix and he walks off leash and tracks and stuff
I have a phone which is a flashlight too as well as a black back pack (How I hold stuff) and a small switch blade - she is also pretty much always smoking as well

You stare at the stain for a second longer before searching in an attempt to see where the blood came from. As your eyes dart around the immediate area, you catch in your peripheral vision something on the lockers. It's close to the ground, a few inches at most. Oddly enough, when you take a closer look at it, you notice that the stain isn't merely a splat; it's a streak. It's too long to see where it leads to though, as the rest of the trail fades into the shadows. It appears that someone was dragging a body, using the walls and lockers to support the weight.
What do you do?

Follow the bloodstain and keep an eye out for danger

You decide to follow the trail of blood, as Maximus pads behind you. It's eerily silent, the only sound coming from the clicking of Maximus's nails. It seems as though the trail last forever, but it finally begins to fade, the red becoming less opaque. So far, nothing else has struck you as out of the ordinary. Eventually, the line stops at a classroom. The door to the classroom is shut, but you get an uneasy vibe coming from it. Maximus shrinks back, his ears back as he growls at it.

Ease the door open with my foot and jump back quickly - Shielding my phone light with one hand (pressed against my chest to stifle the light but can quickly be shown in) and the knife out in the other - hoping if need Maximus will protect me as he has in the past and that he will stay silent. I hope that he doesn't growl in case someone is in the room and that alerts them to my presence

To your surprise, there is no movement in the room. Nothing. No sound or sign of life anywhere in here. As you survey the room, though, something strikes you as a bit out of place. It's a math classroom, you can tell by the old, torn, and fading posters. But...what's that on the teacher's desk? A suspicious-looking mound is on the table, covered in a white blanket. Or, mostly white, anyway. It's dotted with crimson spots.

Take pictures with my phone first (In case it's a murder scene) and then see whats under the blanket

You slowly peel back the cover. To your horror, you see a human figure, with huge splats scarlet across their neck and abdomen. It's a murder scene. Or, so you thought, but as you take a closer look at it, you realize that its facial features aren't defined. It's a mannequin. Nonetheless, you the heck would do such a sick thing? You almost turn around, before something catches your eye. Is that...a piece of paper under the model?

Take a look at the price of paper while keeping an eye out for threats

You look at the piece of paper and turn it over. The oddest thing is that it wouldn't look out of place, but many of the grades are missing. The grade chart fills out in a pastern of 10 and 30. It makes an eye. The red pen used... it looks coppery. Like faded blood. All of a sudden however, the door is flown open. A young man stands there staring at you. And he looks M.A.D.

I get behind Maximus and hold my phone flashlight out too blind him while raising the switch blade threateningly.

He looks at you, just plain startled. "Stop that!" he yells at Maximus. He draws a gun, ready to shoot the threat. The gun glints in the newfound light.

I drop too the ground and scramble under the desk, pulling Maximus under with me. I consider calling the cops but I was trespassing and because of past incidences with them I would get fined more then I could afford. "Who the hell are you?" I say, glaring over Maximus at him.

He looks angry, but not over the top mad. He just grabs you by your arm and drags you away. He still has his gun out. "Have your mutt attack, and it'll die," The dead look in his eyes tell you that he is dead serious. The dirt on the floor doesn't create much grip for you to resist.

I snarl at him but reluctantly tell Maximus too sit and try too get his hand off me.

Suddenly, the man's face contorts into an expression of pure agony,as he drops to his knees. There's no telling why, there's no rhyme or reason to the phenomenon. No one else is there other than the two of you. The man lets out an anguished scream as drops of thick, scarlet liquid begin to appear in beads all over his skin. It's as if he's bleeding from every pore in his body. His eyes roll toward the back of his head, as he fights to look at you. Not that he could anyway, his eyes, too, are coated in the viscous, red fluid.

He lets out a strangled moan before proceeding to claw at his eyes. "mmmffffaowt" he slurs, the red eyes trained on you. He stands up suddenly and dashes towards you, "YOUR FAULT!" he roars as he does. But just as quickly as he stood, he falls, face first, with a sickening thud. There's a loud snap as his chin collides with the ground, bending his neck at an unnatural angle.

Shocked from the experience, you drop the paper. It flutters down, landing on the new corpse's bloodied shoulder blades. There's a message you failed to notice earlier scrawled on the back of the note.
"N E V E R E N T E R C L A S S R O O M 1 1 3"

I nudge the body gently with my foot and retrieve the gun from where he dropped it. I check too if it has bullets. I call Maximus out from our hiding place and preparing my self head too room 113.

Thankfully, the gun still has five bullets in it. Who was that guy? And why did he die so suddenly? This place is insane. It was hard to believe that such a place even existed. As you approach the door, Maximus turns back around towards the inside of the room, growling.
The body is gone.

I call out "Who's there?! Show yourself!" I raise the gun in front of me and press my back against the lockers.

There's no response. Just silence. However, in place of a body, a trail of blood has appeared in front of the exit. Like before, it leads into the hall.

Follow but keep pressed against the lockers with the gun and phone flashlight out

After walking a few yards, you hear something. Maximus stands up straight, ears perked. A muffled whimpering sound is coming from a locker...? It gets louder as you approach it, and the sound of nail scratching against the metal lockers fill up the hall.

Try to locate which locker its coming from

After taking a few more steps, you identify where the sound is coming from. The quiet whine sounds through the metal.

I kick the locker and jump back, prepared to defend myself

((Recap part 2))
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/22/2018 at 1:04 AM Post #533
To your surprise, nothing jumps out at you. Instead, you find a small, animal curled up inside. The creature looks up fearfully, as you notice the various cuts and scratches lining their body. Their ears fold flat against their head as they shrink back into the cramped space.

Hold my hand out and let it sniff it, trusting Maximus too guard my back

She tentatively sniffs your hand. Maximus stands at ease, but still alert. She doesn't seem to be a threat. She takes a small, hesitant step out from the locker. Two green orbs meet your eyes as the canine looks up at you

I make a cooing noise and gently reach out too scratch her head

She steps forward, and her bushy tail begins to sway from side to side. After a couple moments, she then leans her head into your hand. She looks up at you again. Maximus scratches the floor lightly, seemingly anxious to get going.

Pick up the creature and follow maximus

The creature relaxes as you pick her up, seemingly comfortable being held. Before long, Maximus abruptly halts, staring at a door. The door is like any other, however, Maximus seems to be quite interested in it.

Quietly try to kick the door open and leap back in case someone is inside holding up the dead mans gun in front of me

The door opens with a loud, eerily out of place groan, The room is dark. But an awful stench is coming from it. Maximus growls. Something about the room isn't quite right. Or rather, what's in it. The pet in your arms whines, burying her fluffy head into your shoulder. As you glance to the right of the door you notice something. It's room 113.

Press her tight against my body and look around wearily, gun still drawn

To your surprise, nothing jumps out at you. However, the rotting smell has become noticeably more pungent. The room in pitch black.You hear a faint noise coming from the far end of the room. The noise is familiar. The sound of chewing, the smacking sound that occurs when they are audaciously chewing gum.

call out "Hello" and hold the gun out in case of attack

((Last recap))
Wfangel115
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 110
Posted: 4/24/2018 at 4:25 PM Post #534
(I always thought doing it this way is more fun. You can't just copy someone else's story line to get the outcome you want! :D And about the rules, anything flies as long as it is reasonable. ((I.e. Don't pull a bed and three cows out of a pocket))

He shrugs. "I don't drag around spare items most of the time, but you are in luck..." He seems to pull it out of thin air. The bag is velvety and something that could be tied around a wrist if need be. "You could also take a sack, should you really want it... I was on my way to harvest some earlier anyways," He takes a sack of the same material out of thin air, not bothering to explain how he seemed to break the laws of the universe.
Wfangel115
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 4/24/2018 at 4:39 PM Post #535
The sound hesitates for a split second, but quickly resumes. In the dim light, you can barely make out a figure, bent over another figure. If you didn't know any better you could almost mistake it for a corpse. The figure pays no attention to you. As you stand there, though, a thick drop of blood drips onto your back, creating a heavy path of blood to crawl down your spine.

(thanks so much for getting all of that! )
Edited By Wfangel115 on 4/24/2018 at 4:39 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 4/25/2018 at 12:42 AM Post #536
He shrugs. "I don't drag around spare items most of the time, but you are in luck..." He seems to pull it out of thin air. The bag is velvety and something that could be tied around a wrist if need be. "You could also take a sack, should you really want it... I was on my way to harvest some earlier anyways," He takes a sack of the same material out of thin air, not bothering to explain how he seemed to break the laws of the universe.

(Okay ^^ Just checking as not dying right now is slightly op)
titania nodded, "Yep, thanks" she grabbed the pouch and crouched down, cupped her hands under the dirt to unroot the flower, "Is it just being around the flower or the pollen of the flower?" she asked, as if amused. She didn't look up at him, not really bothered.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/26/2018 at 6:29 PM Post #537
The sound hesitates for a split second, but quickly resumes. In the dim light, you can barely make out a figure, bent over another figure. If you didn't know any better you could almost mistake it for a corpse. The figure pays no attention to you. As you stand there, though, a thick drop of blood drips onto your back, creating a heavy path of blood to crawl down your spine.
Slowly glance up, wary in case the figure sprang at me
Wfangel115
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 5/2/2018 at 8:12 PM Post #538
He looks at her carefully. "It's the pollen... What creature are you, by the way?" He seems to still be stuck on the fact she is still standing.
"And where did you come from," he mutters under his breath.
Wfangel115
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 5/2/2018 at 8:18 PM Post #539
As soon as you look up, you see it clearly. It is not even a foot above your head... a head, that is. A head, eyes sunken in, mouth agape. It's skin is grey and the blood is fresh. It is unlike anything you've ever seen. You start to notice, that bodies, severed limbs, and heads hang from the ceiling. The walls have flayed skin hanging off of it, all creating one picture. In the dark you can't make out exactly what the picture is of.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/3/2018 at 8:59 PM Post #540
As soon as you look up, you see it clearly. It is not even a foot above your head... a head, that is. A head, eyes sunken in, mouth agape. It's skin is grey and the blood is fresh. It is unlike anything you've ever seen. You start to notice, that bodies, severed limbs, and heads hang from the ceiling. The walls have flayed skin hanging off of it, all creating one picture. In the dark you can't make out exactly what the picture is of.
Slowly pull my phone and attempt to take pictures of the room, flash on, while holding the gun out and crouching slightly behind Maximus, trusting him to alert or protect me of any danger heading directly for me
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 53, 54, 55... 79, 80, 81
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.