Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Summer Festival - Pet Trait Design
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,117
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 5:08 PM Post #1
Hello everyone! We will be holding design contests once again for the 2017 Summer Festival! Please make sure to read the rules carefully!

Rules

1. Design a pet gene or mutation for only the following species: Aurleon, Draeyl, Kelpari, Lighira, Luffox, Lunemara, Morkko, Qitari, Sylvorpa, Vulnyx, Zolnixi. After you are done designing your trait, come back to this thread and post the image in this thread. To get a blank pet image just go to the generator page and take the image from there. You can resize the image to the maximum size via the image url, the maximum size is 500.

2. You must draw the trait on the pet. If you feel that your drawing skills aren't great, then along with your drawing you can include a description to better help us envision your mutation. If you are unable to draw something, then I am sorry, there will be no exceptions.

3. You are allowed to be free with your creative process, so it is not necessary to make it Summer themed.

4. Please do not reserve posts. If you reserve a post I will delete your post.

5. Before submitting your entry please make sure to scan the thread to see if someone else has done something similar. Try to make your entry unique and if someone has already done something that you were wanting to do...then I highly suggest you pick something different.

6. You may only submit ONE official entry for each species on the list. If you wish to submit more then you can send me a PM with drawings of your trait idea. However all PMed entries that are sent to me will not count for prizes.

7. The end date is August 6th at 11:59PM server, after that the thread will be locked. I apologize that the time limit is quite short. Please just do your best if you choose to participate.

Prizes

All entries that are picked will have the trait created and will receive a Mystical Essence of the submitted species. Everyone that participates will also receive a participation prize.

Don't comment on someone's entry unless you have something nice to say. If someone copies your entry then have faith in us that we will determine the correct winner. Please do not fight over entries, if I see anyone doing this in the thread then whoever is fighting will be disqualified.
Elise
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 99
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 5:52 PM Post #2
Shell Jewelry for kelparis - with pearls on the face; necklace of seaweed, shells, and pearls; bracelets; and earfin "earrings".

http://imgur.com/a/N7pen

Edited By Elise on 7/25/2017 at 5:58 PM.
Gorentheguys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 6:05 PM Post #3
This could be for mutation 2
a rose on the eye and thorns going around the body.
edit: also can we post another picture but of the other gender than the one that we first posted and it still counting towards one entry?

This is a repost of a design that I made before for an other gene/mutation forum, lop ears for zols!
Edited By Gorentheguys on 7/28/2017 at 6:40 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 6:11 PM Post #4
Here is my entry It's not the best drawing

So the idea is pretty simple two blotches that cross just over the eyes, and cover the back of the ears. With one more large stripe a little behind the shoulder blades, and one final stripe right by the tail base! If this was unclear I'm sorry and I'll post a reference picture
Draumrkopa
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 158
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 6:19 PM Post #5
So here is a Female Draeyl of my Idea. (Im horrible at this stuff)
But in this they have a webbing between their digits (fingers and toes) and a eel like dorsal fin and a tail flute. So with this idea I was going for a aquatic type look, as if they just came from swimming with the Kelpari.
Edit: This could be coordinated with the mutation, eye color or that accent color. They could also have spots or stripes along them.
Edited By Draumrkopa on 7/27/2017 at 2:06 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 6:52 PM Post #6
Island Witch Doctor Aurleon, complete with tiki spirits

Coral Camouflage Kelpari (Meant to cover all Kelpari fins, but paint doesn't work in layers and it'd be a mess.)

Island Witch Doctor Draeyl (I suck at making feathers XD)

Shell Armor Lighira

Little Lion Luffox (Not very noticeable, but the ears are trimmed to be more rounded.)

Solar Wings Lunamara (Would look great as fancy glasswings)

Tribal Witch Doctor Morkko (I still suck at making feathers.)

Leafy Seadragon Qitari (Would have done the tip of the tail but with paint's lack of layering, it would be a horrible, indistinguishable mess.)
Edited By Xavion on 7/26/2017 at 9:53 AM.
Crystallizedshadow
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 19
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 7:00 PM Post #7
Camo Draeyl - Draeyl are fearsome creatures, so I felt like they deserved some camouflage :D This gene could use the gene color, the eye color, and then maybe the accent color.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 7:06 PM Post #8

Mutation Three - Thorny Ridge/Mohawk/Thorny Crest

Mutation Two - Fairy Rings

Gene Three - Dotted Crest

Mutation One - Tribal Jewels (Tried too make the jewels shiny and stuff but because i lack the skill too do that it didn't work)

Gene Three - Dripping Candlewax/Monsoon Runes/Splash Runes

Gene Two - Gradient/Triple Color Mane/Tri Color

Mutation Three - Wolf Tail/Fox Tail/Cat Tail/Fluffy Tail

Mutation Two - Bowler Hat/Top Hat

Mutation Three - Luscious Locks/Beautiful Bangs/Sea Fur

Mutation Two - Magical Powers/Wizard's Familiar/Wizard

Mutation One - Manx
Edited By Livinginmyownreality on 8/14/2017 at 5:47 PM.
Vineyiea
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 187
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 7:22 PM Post #9
Monarch butterfly design on the wings
Mccauley1
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 7:23 PM Post #10
Bottlenose Dolphin Mutation

Edited By Mccauley1 on 7/26/2017 at 9:29 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.