Players 2,460 401
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,229,929 1,283
Generated 655,780 86
Captured 1,189,522 125
Bred 6,384,535 1,072
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sable Lands - Explore and Discover
Page 22 1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23... 57, 58, 59 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 3:19 PM Post #211
"No trouble, thank you for your help!" He waves you as you walk out. Taj and Verena are waiting for you and when you see them, Verena throws her arms around you, hugging you tightly. "Thank you for getting that darn thief, they sure can be a nuisance!" When she releases you from her tight embrace, Taj walks over, bracelet in hand, "Both Verena and I believe you should have this after taking down the thief. You deserve to be rewarded for your act of bravery." He holds out the incredible bracelet to you.

Rosemary stepped back nervously, "D-don't worry.. if I let him get away you'd be in your right minds to f-fire me.. plus you've been so generous.. letting me stay.." she paused awkwardly, "I'm not getting fired, right? I destroyed the display.. even this bracelet couldn't pay for all the damage that must've been done" Rosemary fell down onto her knees, sitting, her arms shaking slightly. She didn't want to get in trouble and still felt guilty about helping the thief from before. Her arms and legs were scratched up and little shards were still in them, her dress torn. She didn't mind much, they could be fixed.
Edited By IvyCat on 7/22/2017 at 3:19 PM.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Threads: 31
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 3:25 PM Post #212
"Well, that's very nice of ye, but I think I'm going to stay here. I've decided I'll make and sell blades for a livin' now, rather than trap those critters. It's a hard and honest way o' life and I enjoy spending time in me forge. Thank you for straightenin' out me path so I don't have to be hurting anything anymore." He waves as he walks back into the forest towards his shed.

What do you do?
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 3:28 PM Post #213
Ed straightens instantly, "I think I know! Remember that dead chicken we found, right? Well, what if the boy had had his first change and lost control and killed the chicken but then fell asleep in the hay by the horses!"
Shiera looks at Ed in surprise, "It makes sense! What do you think about that Meadow?"

What do you do?
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 3:31 PM Post #214
``Yeah, that's a good theory!`` She said. She put her spoon back into her bowl after she had finished her oatmeal. ``Well, what should we do about it? I was thinking of heading out soon. That is if Ripple is doing okay?``
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 3:33 PM Post #215
Verena came over and wrapped an arm around you, "Oh, hun, come now. Please don't worry so much, we wouldn't have fired you if he got away and the display can always be replaced! It wasn't your fault he pushed you into it! Now, why don't you come on home and we can all sit down and have some dinner? It's been a long day." Taj smiles down, "And get you cleaned up, that glass looks painful." They are careful to help you up, smiling in hopes to brighten your spirits.

What do you do?
Draconmaster
Level 28
Threads: 3
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 3:37 PM Post #216
"Hey Barrett maby we should look for other travelers like us and we could team up. That would be fun." I say thinking of different things we could do but the thought gets interrupted by another of me riding a dragon.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 3:37 PM Post #217
Verena came over and wrapped an arm around you, "Oh, hun, come now. Please don't worry so much, we wouldn't have fired you if he got away and the display can always be replaced! It wasn't your fault he pushed you into it! Now, why don't you come on home and we can all sit down and have some dinner? It's been a long day." Taj smiles down, "And get you cleaned up, that glass looks painful." They are careful to help you up, smiling in hopes to brighten your spirits.

What do you do?

Rosemary smiled back nervously and got up again, her hands were still shaking gently as she put on the bracelet and bowed slightly, looking at the ground, "T-thank you.." *guess they silently walk home or will there be dialogue?*
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 6:20 PM Post #218
"Are you sure you'd like to leave? You can stay as long as you'd like, dear." Shiera smiles generously, getting up to take the dishes to the sink. "It's been nice having you here, but if you wish to leave, I won't stop you from adventuring out there." Just then you hear the horses, they sound like they're in trouble!

What do you do?
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 6:29 PM Post #219
"If we come across some friendly travelers, they can tag along if they'd like but I want to see what we can find. I'd personally like my own Dire wolf." He chuckles as he starts to break down the camp, preparing for the journey ahead. "Oh, you haven't seen my blade, it's a bit different than yours but just as beautiful," He runs a finger along the blade, accidentally pricking his finger, "Ouch! And sharp!" He laughs as he presents his blade for you to see.

What do you do?
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 6:31 PM Post #220
``Thank you for your offer, but, it's my dream to find rare creatures.`` She said to her. She turned around and without speaking she ran out of the door to the horse's stables.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23... 57, 58, 59
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.