Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 7/17/2017 at 4:57 PM Post #1
Roleplayers:
Foxheart100, Dancingflower1, Dragontulip, Tigergrlgamer, Shayni

This is the rp for The Five Elements.

THE CHARACTERS DON'T HAVE THEIR POWERS YET!
Edited By Shayni on 7/17/2017 at 5:03 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 7/17/2017 at 5:09 PM Post #2
"You're quite the talent, my dear, but you're going to have to work on your range- you're almost always high pitched," the woman said.

Diana nodded eagerly at her singing instructor. "Yes, Mrs. Pidge. Did I tell you I'm performing at our Silvenbrooke High's end-of-the-year Gala?" Without waiting for the teacher to respond, she continued. "As student council vice president, I decided we would have it in this adorable clearing I found in the forest behind the school...oh, it'll be perfect."

Mrs. Pidge raised an eyebrow at the energetic girl who acted as innocent as a puppy. "Alright, Diana. What song are you singing?"

"I'm thinking something slow, like Christina Perri's 'Thousand Years'." She smiled. "Sadly, you can't come, 'cause, y'know, you're not in highschool."

"Diana, it's time for you to leave," the old woman said with a smile.

"Oh, okay, so sorry!" Diana rushed off the front porch, waving as she walked down the street toward her house. Her brown hair, dyed a pastel coral pink at the tips, flew as she hurried down the street.
Edited By Shayni on 7/17/2017 at 6:34 PM.
Aquila
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 107
Posted: 7/17/2017 at 5:29 PM Post #3
"Azura! You can sit now." A calm female voice commanded her. Azura greatfully sat, tired of all of that dancing. "You just can't dance like that at the recital Azura. It would look so very silly!"

"Okay, bye now!" Azura replied, slipping her dance bag over her shoulder. She then rushed home, her glossy brown hair flying behind her. The minute she got home, she grabbed oranges from the fridge and made some orange juice and rested her aching feet in her icy pool; providing comfort for her sore feet.

After finishing her juice, she headed upstairs and changed into a lavender dress with gold swirls on it, and headed back downstairs towards the pool.
Edited By Dragontulip on 7/17/2017 at 5:32 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 7/17/2017 at 6:14 PM Post #4
Diana opened the door with her house key, and surveyed the house. "MOM? DAD?" When no one responded, she sighed and walked to the the kitchen.

She snapped her fingers and the lights turned on because of the sensors. She walked to the counter, and there sat a note.

Dearest Diana,
You father and I are very sorry about leaving on such short notice. We are supposed to go to another conference regarding something that will improve our company greatly. You can call any friends over to stay, we'll be gone for a few weeks.
All the love in the world and more;
Mom

Diana set the note back down, pulled her phone out, and dialed her friends' numbers.

Alright, what if we made Kacita, Azura, and Diana friends? They could all be part of the student council. I was thinking that they could get their powers at the school dance, since it's in the clearing with the elemental spirits.

Alex and Jake could go to the public school, and they could be friends too, maybe Jake (with his nature obssesion) takes Alex to explore the forest and they both meet the girls there.
Edited By Shayni on 7/17/2017 at 6:17 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/17/2017 at 6:26 PM Post #5
Kacita sat on her couch watching Netflix and eating chips. There was some sort of school dance or something, and Kacita had to go because of being part of the student council, she had to go. Kacita checked the time on her phone, then paused the episode to figure out what she would wear. It was a semi formal so she grabbed a long ocean looking skirt and teal t-shirt, then went back to watching Netflix.

(Maybe since Kacita is the smartest one, since the water diety is supposed to be smart, Kacita could be the president? As long as I don't have to know what to do on student council because I've never been on student council)
Aquila
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 7/17/2017 at 6:39 PM Post #6
After Azura's aching feet had stopped hurting, she got up and started to practice her dance again, this time watching herself in the mirror the whole time.

Ow, my feet hurt again Azura thought to herself, so she went into the kitchen to make popsicles for after dinner.
Edited By Dragontulip on 7/17/2017 at 6:48 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 7/17/2017 at 6:39 PM Post #7
(Yeah, sure)

Diana picked out her outfit, a white dress that would compliment her multi-colored hair. She checked her phone and texted the council president, Kacita.

Diana:Hey, Kaci, what are you wearing? Can I come over to walk?

She quickly sent a picture of her dress.
Aquila
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 7/17/2017 at 6:42 PM Post #8
Azura was playing around with her phone and read the new message. It told her she had to go to a school dance, since she was secretary of the student council.

She looked through her closet until she found the perfect dress, a ombr coral one with sparky flats to match.

She took her phone out and quickly texted her friends Kacita, the president of student council, and Diana, the Vice President.

Azura: Hey guys, what are you going to wear to the dance? Azura texted a whole lot of pictures of her dress:
Edited By Dragontulip on 7/17/2017 at 6:47 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/17/2017 at 6:48 PM Post #9
sure, come on over, here's a picture of what I'm wearing

Kacita put he chips in a bowl on the table while she waited her her friend Diana came over. While she waited she took out a picture of the beach near her house during the sunset. She tied her hair up and put a smock on as she worked on a painting.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/17/2017 at 6:54 PM Post #10
Hey Azu, Di is coming over to my place soon, do you wanna come too? I love your dress btw, here's a pic of mine

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 18, 19, 20
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.