Forum Index > Roleplaying > Magia Academy
Page 49 1, 2, 3... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 9:22 PM Post #481
Solace nodded at Erin. Of course. But Blondie won't try anything on Piper except flirting, let's face it. Now, the others, not so much- he probably thinks you're a threat to Piper being friends with him. The little dragon flicked his tail at Xander's Ny'vene.

Watch it, Solace! Arian growled.

Edited By Shayni on 8/14/2017 at 12:48 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 9:44 PM Post #482
Alright tryhard, now lets not be too snappy there, Sol didn't do anything, so back off Akitsu defended Solace All he did was flick his tail in your general direction, no reason to throw a hissyfit Akitsu said with a snarl.
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 8:34 AM Post #483
Rick Knight

I sat up a little further on the bed to watch the exchange between the three. Gervasius jumped down to get closer to the two squabbling Ny'Venes. Here we go, I thought, watching the Lunemara hatchling crawl towards the two. But despite his small form, his voice had plenty of volume.

Hey, hey! If you have to fight, don't do it in here! His arms flailed a little in front of him. There are people resting here, don't disturb them! He glanced back at me, his antennae twitching. I don't know what you're looking at, you should be one of them. I folded my arms - although my eyes were threatening to flicker shut, I still wanted to stay awake.

--

Kazar Sierzant

I could hear voices, fuzzy, somewhat distant. I had been awake for what must have been hours, and I could not sleep. There was a searing agony in my abdomen, and my whole body was flushed with uncomfortable heat. Pressing my arms against my stomach, I tried to focus on what the others were saying.

Airel... what are they saying? I hadn't yet mastered speaking with the Lighira through my thoughts, and, as such, I simply looked down at him to try and get his attention. Airel was curled up, peering through his paws at me. Once he noticed the eye contact, he sat up, then looked over at the others.

Solace and Xander's Ny'Vene are arguing. Nothing really of importance is being said, do not concern yourself with it. He then stood, and wandered over to them. Kazar is awake. Only just, however.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 8:35 AM Post #484
"We'll leave you guys to get some rest, c'mon, lets go" Rhys said, pulling Sylver and Xander with him.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/23/2017 at 10:35 AM Post #485
"Rhys, Sylver," Erin whispered to her friends.
"How 'bout after Rick, Piper, an' the other boy are rid of this sickness we have a party together? I'll bring my instruments and we can dance an' I may sing the song 'Nil Se'n La'!" She whispered so that Xander wouldn't learn of their plans and crash the Celebratory Bash.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/23/2017 at 10:47 AM Post #486
Rhys nodded to Sylver, who kind of figured out Xander didn't understand her morse code. "- .... .- -/ ... --- ..- -. -.. .../ ..-. ..- -.! -.-. --- ..- -. -/ ..- .../ .. .-!" Sylver clicked happily to Erin.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/23/2017 at 10:50 AM Post #487
"Perfect,"Erin whispered happily.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/23/2017 at 11:09 AM Post #488
Sylver nodded excitedly, Rhys giving a smile, not looking towards Xander.
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/28/2017 at 5:04 PM Post #489
(Back now! :D Though if I vanish, I've probably got food poisoning or something, because damn, the food was awful on camp ;-;)

Rick Knight

After a short rest, I awoke with a light feeling in my chest, much in contrast to the heaviness it had displayed earlier. My thoughts were sharp and clear, and my muscles responsive to my will, lifting and falling quickly within nanoseconds of me wishing to make such actions.

Has it gone? I could hardly believe it. I blinked rapidly a few times, marvelling at my sudden alertness. I was not aware that it was possible to recover so quickly. I reached over to the bedside table, and carefully shook Gervasius awake. He jumped to his feet, his signature scowl crossing his expression.

I see you are awake! And very much just as annoying as ever! I was surprised at the outburst - he has been far more patient when I felt ill. But his return to his usually attitude brought a slight smile to my face. Don't you smirk at me! You've been nothing but restricting to me while sick, you'd better make it up to me for sticking around!

"Don't worry, I will." My voice was crackling a little, but it was far better than the soreness of earlier. I rubbed the back of my head with one hand. "I hope I didn't miss anything too important... I mean, it is the first lesson, but..." I was glad that my sickness had not lasted too long, or my catch-up work would have been hell.

It was then that I glanced at Kazar, who had still not shifted. He still seemed to be in a lot of pain, though, judging by his somewhat relaxed body, there was a possibility that he was asleep. I should not disturb him, I thought.

It was at that moment that the nurse walked in, and I sat up.

"Excuse me, miss?" I called out, waving my hand a little. "I believe I am feeling well enough to leave."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/28/2017 at 5:37 PM Post #490
Sylver was back in her room for the night, as well as Rhys back in his. Rhys sat bored, since both his roommates were currently gone.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.