Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > War!
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Willowstar
Level 16
Threads: 15
Posted: 7/6/2017 at 8:14 AM Post #1
On the Battle Field

These are the starting Health amounts.

23burroughsk w/ Annebell(HP: 1000)

Willowstar w/ Betsy(1,000HP)

Iirainbowcat w/Nova(1,000HP)

Earthdoragonlover w/ Itzal(1,000HP)

Wildland w/ Raimu(1000HP)

Battle Field Moves:

Tackle(50HP) You can only use this one every other turn.

Spit(10HP)You can use this one every time. This move also stuns an oppents and then their turn is skipped for 2 turns.

Super Tackle(150HP) You can only use this move every 5 turns.

Raming- Raming can only be used if you are the one to attack first. This move removes 75HP from an opponent

The Basics

This game is simple(ish). A war has broke out on all seven leagues. You need to be prepared. You have a horse but only a horse. You must buy armor! You don't have to buy anything but this does make you vulnerable and i you can be beaten very easily. If you don't like your horse you can buy another one from The Breeder. Each horse has its own special abilities. Your standard horse only has standard abilities. Once you think you are ready you can go out on the battle field and fight other players that are there. You must make a fair fight and you can't kill anyone one in one try. Leaders are a lot tougher. You need to choose which side you're on and fast. So, who do you choose?

Nebs

Willowstar w/ Betsy
Willowstar Created the Nebs in honor of her horse Betsy who is from space. Nebs only wear Western Sadles. And only have Nebula Hair.

Fantasy (Created by 23burroughsk)

23burroughsk w/ Annebell

Annebell uses Life Beam whenever she can. When provoked she does double damage. She is always full of surprises and will do anything to help her League.

23burroughsk and Annebell, are the leaders of the Fantasy League. A league of wonder and of dreams that come true. All hores in Fantasy League have wings and amazing hair. Theyalso tend to have longhair. You cannot put on regular horse armor on them because they refuse to wear it so you must use Peacock, Carousel, or Circus.

Night Sky League

Iirainbowcat w/ Nova
This league is based off of the night sky. The horses are dark coloured or a dark purple. They prefer to stalk the shadows, there sight is spectacular during the night in the daylight there eyes turn a grey and they can't see as well. They are high flyers and are very strong and bulky. They are rarely born with light colours and are rarely okay with wearing saddles. They love the nightmare armour and will move better in it. They are very strong and okay in speed. They will sometimes even eat meat if hungry enough. They are loyal and very protective. They are born with white tipped scales like stars.

The Shadow League

Earthdoragonlover w/ Itzal
They are fierce, determined and see love as a weakness. They tend to be darker in color and have no real preference in what kinds of mane or wings they have. However they refuse to be considered weak meaning only war horse or nightmare armor.

The leader of The Shadow League is Itzal

Venom Warrior League

Dracornpatato w/ Malice
Named for the Mystic Horse Malice, the Venom Warrior horses are fearless and dauntless. They will not allow saddles or bridles, so they must be ridden bareback. They are loyal and will give their lives for those the love and trust. The dragon scales on their bodies provide a protective armor. Each is born with the mind and body of a warrior and a loyal protector. All have lightning bolt and tipped scale genes. The enemies of the Venom Warrior League all suffer a terrible fate, but they are kind to each other and their allies. Not all have wings, but they are all equal in battle. Those who do have wings are perfected in the sky and brutal on the ground. Those who do not have wings are phenomenal and sure on the ground. They are always prepared for battle, but they do not start a fight unless they can finish it.... fast.

Fallen Embers

Emberfall777 w/Fallen Embers(900HP)

Fallen Embers league, who are generally peaceful but when you make them mad, they get MAD.

Their horses tend to have fire manes, rainbow scales, and wings, and the riders tend to ride bareback since they prefer to have armor on their horses and even stand atop their horses in battle.

Horse colors range from yellow to orange to red, and even possible yellowish-green or reddish-pink. Horse eye color tends to be any shade of blue or sometimes purple.

Green Serpent League

Wildland w/ Raimu

The Green Serpent League are gentle, peaceful Warriors. They will not fight unless provoked, as well as their horses. The Green Serpent steeds require no saddles, as both rider and horse trust each other greatly. They are not greatly beautiful, but their hearts and minds outweigh show and class. They are usually some combination of any mundane colour, with varying green/yellow shades. They are skilled fighters, working together as a team to take on opponents. They represent the growing earth, and the bonds chosen by followers. The Leader's horse is named Raimu.

The Breeder

Customize or buy a horse here! All of the horses for sale will be named if the leaders create them so more people will join their league. Leaders do not get gold from people buying the horses they created.

For Sale

Nebs

If you are in Nebs you can buy abilities that are galactic(See what I did there). Below are your options.

Starstruck- This is an attack move that gives 400 damage. This move can only be used every 25 turns.

Paloma- 1k
Paloma is a male warrior with 750 HP.

Lolly-2k
A rainbow Neb.

Fantasy

With being in the Fantasy League you can see if you can get abilities. Below are your options.

Flower Horse- They don't get damaged as easily and have 750 health.

Magma- They can give burns and have a special battle move called Lava Flow this can only be used every 25 turns and does 350 damage.

Horses

Petra- 2k
Petra is the daughter of Annebell and Magner. She has the ability Magma.

Nalae- 2k
Nalae is Petra's sister and is swift. She avoids attacks much easier than others.

Magner- 2k
Magner is Mated with Annebell and is the father to Petra.

Sugar Plum- 2k
Sugar Plum is a Flower Horse. They normally have flowers and don't get damaged much.

Night Sky League

Un-named #1- 2k

Venom Warrior League

For Sale

Un-named #2- 2k

Pairs

Fire Rihnoes- 3k per an offspring

Feather Demons- 3k per an offspring

Customizing
Each add on that you buy for your horse will be 1k each. If you want to fully create and customize your own horse, pay the fee of 5k. If you want to change the colors on your horse, the fee is 250g.

Armory

Here you can buy Armor and costumes for your horse that you can switch out when ever you want.

Armor Choices

Peacock Armor- 1k

War Horse Armor(Any of them)-1k

Nightmare Armor-1k

Carousel- 500g

Circus- 500g

Western Saddle- 500g

The Healer

The Healer can instantly heal your horse after it has been defeated. You can pay 500g to heal your horse or wait seven real days to play again. The healer can also add on 400 health to your original health for 5k.

Credit

I give credit to:

23burroughsk- She made Fantasy League and helped me with the whole game. 23burroughsk gets the game if I give up because I know she has been successful on things like this. She also has Co ownership for helping create the game.

Other Games:

Aqauri based her game off of this one so I suggest you check this one out! Just click on her username!

23burroughsk has her game that I am in and I will be able to get you a dicount after you purchase three items there! If you do you get 20% off of one purchase here! Click on her username to see her game!

Forums
Cat Anime Friends- On this forum you can get a drawing of an anime character! The price isn't too high.
Just click on the forum name to go to the forum!

Pet Giveaway- This forum isn't a giveaway anymore but you can buy eggs from pre-paired pets. Click on the Forum name to get yours today!
Edited By Willowstar on 7/15/2017 at 11:44 AM.
Lemonberrytea
Level 65
The Tender
Threads: 77
Posted: 7/6/2017 at 8:15 AM Post #2
Yay I'm in!
Terrakittens
Level 36
Threads: 48
Posted: 7/6/2017 at 8:40 AM Post #3
Can I join

-silently gets a idea for one
Willowstar
Level 16
Posted: 7/6/2017 at 8:46 AM Post #4
Yes you can join. Below is your starter horse. You must name it and since the game is just starting you don't have to pick a league just yet.

Terrakittens
Level 36
Posted: 7/6/2017 at 8:51 AM Post #5
Can I name it River? Also, I made up a league but you probably don't wanna know about it lol
Willowstar
Level 16
Posted: 7/6/2017 at 8:54 AM Post #6
You can name it River and I would love to learn about any League no mater what it is like! Plus you have got me hooked!
Willowstar
Level 16
Posted: 7/6/2017 at 8:55 AM Post #7
I forgot to ping you so it is above/\
Terrakittens
Level 36
Posted: 7/6/2017 at 9:17 AM Post #8
I don't have a name, but they resemble dragons mostly by using horns and demon wings ( I call them dragon wings )
Lemonberrytea
Level 65
The Tender
Threads: 77
Posted: 7/6/2017 at 9:18 AM Post #9
I AM GOING ON THE BATTLE FIELD TO BEAT EVERYONE AND SHOW THAT FANTASY LEAGUE IS BOSS! - puffs for a bit- WOOOOO! HERE I COME!
Willowstar
Level 16
Posted: 7/6/2017 at 9:25 AM Post #10
Ok I would help you with names for it but that one is hard to pick a name for.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.