Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Patriotic Festival - Design Your Ow...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 2:03 AM Post #1
Thanks to Jennysyc for the forum game idea! :)

The objective of this game is to visit the Generator and create a 3-Visible 'Patriotic'' Themed Pet of your choice.

Rules

1. Visit the Generator and design your dream 3-Visible Patriotic Pet. After you're done, come back and post your Pet in this thread. You must include the country's flag that you are basing your Patriotic Pet after!

Note: you are not actually generating the pet.

2. In the spirit of the current festival, your Pet must be Patriotic Themed, meaning it must be based off a country's flag colors.

3. When posting your Pet, you must also include what the inspiration is. If you fail to include this in your post, your entry WILL NOT QUALIFY.

4. Please post ONLY ONE image. You may use any species.

Note: This includes posting both Male and Female versions; you must pick the one that you want!

5. Your Pet MUST HAVE EXACTLY 3-VISIBLE TRAITS. A Trait counts as either a Gene or a Mutation. It cannot have any Carried Traits.

6. This contest is over at the end of the Patriotic Festival 2017. Any entries posted after this time will not qualify.

Prizes

Everyone who participates and has a qualifying entry will be put into a drawing. Whomever's name is randomly drawn from the list will have their Patriotic Pet created for them. There will only be one winner from this contest. Good luck and have fun!
Eots
Level 61
Fright Master
Threads: 10
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 2:07 AM Post #2
Are we permitted to use flags that have since been decommissioned? A notable example would be the U.S.'s original thirteen-star flag, but other countries' flags might be more relevant.
Lunabuna
Level 60
Threads: 11
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 2:15 AM Post #3
Here is my male Faelora! I was inspired by the South Korean flag. The three visible traits are...
1. Valentine Lace
2. Spotted Flower
3. Vine Flowers
Being a fan of Korean culture (and a HUGE BTS fan), I've always wanted to visit Korea. The valentine lace on the Faelora's flank I saw as representing the parts of Korean culture that many people don't recognize. I hope you all have fun! Thank you so much!

So, I was just informed that the picture I uploaded isn't showing up. I have no idea how to fix this. I can see it just fine. Please, if someone knows how to fix this, tell me. I'm really sorry :'(
Edited By Lunabuna on 7/4/2017 at 11:28 PM.
Tigerstar102
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 2:18 AM Post #4
ok well i'm mainly doing this because i am working on getting into art.
the flag is american flag i'm theme my vulnyx on in which is the country i belong to
and here is the girl

i hope everyone has fun

traits are
gene 2 toriseshell
mutation two: ice armour
mutation three: starfire helm
Edited By Tigerstar102 on 7/4/2017 at 6:30 PM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 2:19 AM Post #5

Japanese flag colors~! Was attempting to make something like Amaterasu at first and that just fell through, so I played around a bit and fell in love with this boy instead. xD
Lanfear
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 329
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 2:25 AM Post #6
Irish Patriot

Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to visit Ireland and explore the countryside. Get away from city life. I still dream of it, sheep herding, owning my own farm on a lush countryside, visit the castles, perhaps enjoy some serious horseback riding in the fresh air, along the cliffs over looking the oceans, feel like I would be flying.
Would love to learn more about the history of Ireland if I ever visit. Perhaps some trips to a museum-drink different kinds of teas, eat different foods, dance the jigs- I always was fascinated by Ireland.

With my husband being quite a lot Irish, I often tease about his mustache, how it changes from blond to red, top to bottom...just his mustache, so I am choosing the Flag of Ireland as my Patriotic pet. I love what I have heard about Ireland, and its peoples.
Enoch
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 2:27 AM Post #7

Based on the flag of the United States of America.
The markings on her fur resemble the red and white stripes of the flag with a large section of blue on her wings where the stars would be. Metal armor accents were chosen to represent the statue of liberty on this patriotic female Nytekrie.

Traits:
Raptor Stripes
Bearded Vulture
Gallant Armor
Edited By Enoch on 7/2/2017 at 2:28 AM.
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 2:29 AM Post #8

Based off the Japanese flag, as I've been living there for nearly 10 years and just moved to the US half a year ago~(Still miss Japan QuQ)
The Dragonfly gene resembles the red dot in the flag and I just had to put it on! xD
Jolieke04
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 2:31 AM Post #9
Here is my Greece-based nixi! As everyone was going to do red, white, and blue, I couldn't do the Netherlands. I mean most flags seem red white and blue.

I inspired it of the colors, yet also added the stripes to do the flag some justice.
Edited By Jolieke04 on 7/4/2017 at 6:40 AM.
Nibenhu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 2:31 AM Post #10

Based on the Welsh flag.
His traits are Quad Arms and Rhino Horn to make him look more like the dragon on the flag, and also Essence of Wind, I had a hard time finding traits that worked, but seeing as Wales is a green country (with lots of grassy hills etc) I decided to go for the leaves.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.