Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Warrior Cats: The Storm (RP)
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 46
Posted: 7/1/2017 at 7:43 PM Post #11
*Fangtalon*

I wander around a hilly area, letting the mist hide me, catching the scent of cats but not really caring. I may be a young tom but I am wise beyond my moons and have seen many things in my life that cats may not know even exist. I am very lonely, but I don't let it show. I have no room t be weak.
Edited By Emberfall777 on 7/1/2017 at 7:45 PM.
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 7/1/2017 at 8:16 PM Post #12
*Crowpelt*

I limp slowly along, pausing every few paces to cough.
"Old tired bones..." I mutter

*Foxflame*

I walk beside my father, letting him lean on me when he needs to. We wander through a hilly area, the mist making it hard to see, and the scent of cats making us nervous.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 1:27 AM Post #13
WispClan
Lemonstar watched him go and let out a sigh. She turned to Icepaw "Go get some other apprentices and warriors. We may as well patrol BlizzardClans border.. I don't trust them. On the way back we can hunt." she waited for him to leave before padding to the entrance, sitting down and washing her pelt until they'd come back.

{If you do not have a mentor yet, Lemonstar is open. So are two other warriors. Check page 4 of roleplay sign up.}

MoorClan:
She saw the rabbit and dropped into a hunters crouch. She longed to pounce now, but it'd scare the rabbit away. She darted around it, the wind dangerously changing direction so the rabbit caught whiffs of her scent. It stood up on it's hind legs to bolt when she lunged out. Too late. She crashed into where it had been one second before and saw it flee. Her yowling stomach wouldn't let her give up though and she chased after the rabbit. Her paws hit the muddy moorland and she sensed that she couldn't keep up much longer. She bounded forward again with the rest of her energy and landed on the rabbit's little bobbed tail. Crying out in relief Snailshell bit the rabbits neck and licked her lips. Her mouth was watering, but the queens and elders needed feeding first.

{I do want Snailshell to have kits, so if anyone wants to be her mate please ping me}

BranchClan
Mosspaw soon gave up waiting, the herbs had been sorted. He grabbed the rotten, moldy ones and padded out the den, looking around the dark cave. His white foot really stood out along the dark walls, but he didn't mind that much. Since his mentor hadn't returned in several days, Mosspaw was half wondering if he had died and he hadn't been told. He trotted towards Blazestar's den and dropped the herbs outside, taking a deep breathe and pushing his way through the entrance.

{If you don't mind, Mosspaw should probably become medicine cat. Just waiting for Rouge to 100% confirm he can.}

BlizzardClan
Azurekit picked up Larkstar's scent and got up. He'd probably get in trouble for sitting in the clearing all day, especially in this wind. He wandered over to the fresh kill pile and sniffed the frozen carcasses.

{When he grows up, can he be Larkstar's apprentice}
Foreveralonerouge
Level 57
Threads: 89
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 5:50 AM Post #14
(He can be a medicine cat :P)

SwallowSong
She entered the elders' den. She nodded to them after dropping some prey and exited. She looked over to see EbbPaw play fighting with a kit. She trotted over to the warriors den and lay down, falling asleep with a small smile on her face.

EbbPaw (Randomly naming some kit... :P)
The kit had some skill. He could admit that. Perfect agility and he was getting better on pounces and holds every time. He even got EbbPaw to attempt to tackle him and the kit dodged and in turn had EbbPaw. BerryKit and EbbPaw fell on the ground with laughter. They had both just failed at fighting so badly they laughed at their selves.
Foreveralonerouge
Level 57
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 5:55 AM Post #15
(Emberfall777 please remember to ping the person you reply to. That would mean you press the big blue @ sign in the corner of posts to the person you are replying to.)(Thanks!)

SwallowSong
SwallowSong sighed and got up, pushing herself out of the den she exited the camp. She needed time to relax. Nightmares of her parents and siblings death haunted her, but she didn't let it show when around her clanmates. It would show weakness. As soon as she got to a small cliff on a hill, she let tears fall. She noticed a soft sob escaped her mouth. She lay down and stared at the sky. She wished her parents could be here...
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 6:20 AM Post #16
WispClan
Lemonstar saw Swallowsong leave and narrowed her eyes "Swallowsong, I've been scenting some strange cats. Come join the patrol with Icepaw, whos gone to get another apprentice if you're going out again"

(Ty. Mossslips ceremony soon owo)
Foreveralonerouge
Level 57
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 7:00 AM Post #17
She nodded. She felt numb. All she wanted to do was curl up and let out her sorrow, But no! Whatever, it really meant nothing to her anyways. She stood there shuffling her paws, waiting for the apprentice to come back.
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 11:31 AM Post #18
(I believe Mudstripe would be interested in Snailshell, plus he is my only male cat in that age range, he is feeling kinda lonely)
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 11:35 AM Post #19
Alright.
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 7/2/2017 at 11:38 AM Post #20
*Mudstripe*

I limp across the moor with a scrawny rabbit in my jaws, pausing every few paces to readjust my grip on it. Seeing Snailshell also holding a rabbit I head over so I can walk back to camp with her.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.