Lune

Lup

Mork

Nyte

Qit

Vorp

Vul

Nixi
Edited By Goldshinx on 4/2/2022 at 11:29 PM.
Goldshinx
Level 75
Premier Sculptor
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/7/2017 at 12:19 AM Post #12
My Lilypad project is complete! I also have some very nice Sunset Kelps coming along for that project. ^_^
Edited By Goldshinx on 4/1/2022 at 8:41 PM.
Goldshinx
Level 75
Premier Sculptor
Posted: 12/25/2017 at 7:13 AM Post #13
My BoPs have hit Gen 4, I'm starting to get a few multiple vises! The Water Dragon traits are a little stubborn, but I'm having a few of them peek through, so I'm feeling pretty good about it. My biggest concern at this point in time is the number of different G3s I have in my breeding stock - Iridescence is looking like it'll be a pain to breed out - the Bio-luminescent Wings too, though having wrestled that out of my Lilypads in the previous project, I'm... trying not to think about it too much.

I started breeding my MoP vorps too. I think I have a very decent amount of each trait in my tagged MoPs to make the project not be too much work.

I should pick up my other projects again as well. ^^;; My Aeris, Nixis and Kelps are looking lonely, and I'd like to finish the Sunset Kelps and move onto the SE's... I'm probably going to go with the variety with the Valentine's Lace, so I'm a bit excited!

I'm torn about the Nixis though, because I kind of want to put the new mutation into my Secret Gardens... they'd be so cute...! ;w; But it would put me back a fair bit to do it, since I have a 2V4C boy with the perfect traits for my current configuration with the Flower Vines in M2...

Edited By Goldshinx on 12/25/2017 at 7:23 AM.
Goldshinx
Level 75
Premier Sculptor
Posted: 1/11/2018 at 11:02 AM Post #14
My Sunsets are looking good and close to being completed! Don't know why I left this project hanging when I was so close to finishing it.

I started breeding my MoPs. Acquired a girl with Alpine Newt (!!!!) so I've changed the project's G2 back to what I'd originally wanted, although it'll be annoying to work with only her. I should look around for some boys to breed to maybe? Either way, MoPs are shelved for a bit while I work on my BoPs, because the similar shorthand to the BoPs makes me confused.

BoPs are looking nice, if I'm lucky this round of breeding I'll get some vis Water Dragon Fins and then I'll have all four individually visible in my kids and I can start trying to get multiple Water Dragon vises. ^^ Well, I mean, I've already started for that with Wings and Horns, but.

Also kept breeding my RC Aeris.

Probably gonna try to do some Frosted Kitsune Night Flower Luffs at some point. They're on the 'definitely doing at some point' list. They'll look so pretty. :3
Edited By Goldshinx on 1/11/2018 at 11:04 AM.
Goldshinx
Level 75
Premier Sculptor
Posted: 2/7/2018 at 9:52 PM Post #15
Started mutating my Night Flower Luffs in preparation for the project - I'll probably start that project when I finish the Sunset Kelparis. It's nice to have some non-Sylvorpa projects, if only so the dropdown to find what I'm looking for isn't insane.

Fingers crossed on my Sunset Kelps, but I think I'll need to do at least one or two more breeding rotations before it'll be finished.

I bred the wrong boy with my BoPs, but it's not too bad - I'll breed the other boy with them in a few days and at least the kids will have breeding options when they all grow up. I'm getting close to multiple Water Dragon visibles, which is super exciting.
Goldshinx
Level 75
Premier Sculptor
Posted: 3/31/2018 at 7:07 AM Post #16
Excellent hatching today! I finally hatched my first 6 vis Sunset Kelp, and she's perfect. Just need to get her a boyfriend and that's the project all wrapped up!

I also got a few 6 vis Secret Garden Nixis - Dapple is starting to pop up more than I'd like, though, and the 6vis girl has it. But I can work with breeding it out when I'm working with 6 visibles :D So the Nixi project is going nicely!

Started breeding the Rain Cloud Aeris again. We'll see how this lot hatches.

Finished mutating Luffs for the Night Flower project. I'll start breeding them when the Sunset Kelp project is done. :D
Goldshinx
Level 75
Premier Sculptor
Posted: 5/22/2018 at 8:54 AM Post #17
Started breeding NF Luffs - almost have the full genetic spread. SS Kelps are finished - the luffs got their stable. Getting an annoying amount of colour swing in them. Hopefully it'll sort itself out.

Getting some good results with the BoPs - got a few 6vis boys, and a fair few perfect trait kids with visibles and carries in all slots. Just gotta get rid of the dominant traits - Bioluminescent Wings, Seaweed Whirlwind and Lotus Lights are my main obstacles, but I have some G2 Henna and some G1 recessives I'd like to get rid of too.

Getting some okay Aeri kids, but nothing exceptional. It's plugging along slowly.

The SG Nixis are looking pretty good. Gonna breed out a Feathered Tail variant using Spelf's girl once I hit my preferred 6vis. Maybe before, even? It'll be a nightmare getting that to show from under my Tri Tails, but it'll look quite pretty.

Haven't decided what I'll start after the SG Nixis. Maybe the Enchanted Meadows Qits so I can get rid of my compulsive urge to buy tagged EM Qits whenever I see them?
Edited By Goldshinx on 5/22/2018 at 8:56 AM.
Goldshinx
Level 75
Premier Sculptor
Posted: 6/3/2018 at 9:57 AM Post #18
I have a pair of Nixis to breed for the primary design, but they both have hiddens under G1 and G2 that mean there's a 25% chance they'll throw out G2 Dapple or G1 Regal Markings, so I'm going to see if I can get a better breeding pair.

Still have a few Magic Spell hiddens around too, so I can try and do a Magic Spell variant, as well as the Feathered Tail :)
Goldshinx
Level 75
Premier Sculptor
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:46 AM Post #19
Have a few potentially perfect babies in the current round of BoP vorps - fingers crossed!

My current gen of Aeris also looking real nice - got a few good ones! Just waiting for them to age up now, same as the nixis. Will be ready to breed next gen of NF Luffs soon too.

Kind of want to start my Arcane Heart rikki project too, but I don't want to overdo things. Hrm
Edited By Goldshinx on 11/11/2020 at 8:45 AM.
Goldshinx
Level 75
Premier Sculptor
Posted: 7/1/2018 at 11:53 PM Post #20
Having some good progress with Magic Spell variant - have a few vis Magic Spells. A really frustrating amount of Dapple though, since my main boy who has Magic Spell carried is vis Dapple, so I'm gonna have fun trying to breed that out. -_-

Got a few Feathered Tail hidden, but with the source of the trait being female the progress on that variant will be longer. Once I get the Feathered Tail variant with the flowers, the Magic Spell variant shouldn't be TOO far behind.

Still need to get a better breeding pair for the original variant than the two I currently have. I'm decidedly not happy with the G1 and G2 potentially showing visibles I don't want. Stupid Dapple.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.