Threads: 331
Posted: 7/25/2013 at 9:06 PM Post #11
Can I join please??
Junco
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 29
Posted: 7/25/2013 at 11:40 PM Post #12
I am bored and curious. May I take the last spot?
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 7/26/2013 at 6:17 AM Post #13
All added!

Give me a few minutes to finish up the first segment.
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 7/26/2013 at 6:48 AM Post #14
@Starfall2466, @MakeshiftDemon, @99echosong99, @Lunarstorm, @Innocentwings, @Rose, @Babaaeyes, @Junco,

Sitting in your cage, you look around for anything that might help you escape. Seeing nothing in your reach, except the cup of water and bowl of berries, You attempt to hack the code on the lock. It is to complicated though, and you slouch against the back of the cage wearily.
Eyeing the food and drink, you suddenly realize...You're starving.
While you are busy deciding if the morsols can be trusted, you miss the sound of a door opening, and the low thud of someone's foot falls.
When a man in scrubs appears, you cannot help but yelp in surprise and panic. Pressing yourself further to the back of the cage, you watch him intensly, and realize he is the same man who had put the lock on the last empty, now occupied, cage.
He offers you a small smile and goes around the room, dumping out each bowl of berries into the trash and filling them instead with berries from a bag he pulled from his pocket.
"It's ok." He says, "You can trust me." He moves to leave, but instead of leaving through the door that you hadn't noticed before, seeing as how it was half covered up by a shelf full of medical items.

What should you do now?
You can either....
1) Stay crouched in the back of your cage.
2) Trust him and eat the berries.
3) Continue to try to find another way out.
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 7/26/2013 at 7:00 AM Post #15
I've made a slight change to the rules too guys.
Instead of "One post per round" it is now "One post per round UNLESS you and another player have teamed up."
Can't team up yet, but The option shall come!
Junco
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 29
Posted: 7/26/2013 at 9:26 AM Post #16
Being locked in a cage did not help the fact that Junco wished to grace him with a feral snarl, and probably bite his hand to boot. Junco could feel panic and rage welling up inside their chest, but brutally tamped it down; oh, they knew they'd explode later, as repressed emotions were wont to do, but a freak-out was not what the situation needed. The calm that Junco pulled over themself like a cowl was hard-won, but also probably life-saving. Crouched at the back of the cage, they watched the man go through and replace all of the food just outside of the cages of all of the unfortunate maybe-soon-to-be victims. As the man left, Junco began a count. One... two... After thirty seconds had passed, Junco began to warily peer around, searching for a security camera. When none made themselves immediately apparent, Junco went back to fiddling with the lock. It was fairly complex, but that was to be expected. People who were planning on doing... whatever it was to them... probably had access to some pretty significant funds. Junco looked to see if there were any weak points in the cage, letting their hand trace along the edges to find seams or cracks. Tested the strength of the hinges. To these people, Junco assumed, letting their prisoners escape would probably be a huge, shameful blow to them.

Junco couldn't wait to provide it.

Junco chose Option 3.
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 7/26/2013 at 10:10 AM Post #17
@Chidori,

Echo punched the wall again, relishing in the pain that spiked up her arm. LET ME OUT!! she screamed in her mind, wanting nothing better.
Echo looked around the room, deciding she had to do something, something that might help her escape.
Hmm, well definitely not going to stay here and do nothing.. what if I eat those berries? I don't think they would poison me, they seem to need us for some experiment, but.. nah, I'll just trust that guy from before. I need someone to trust, because at the moment there is no one. Echo looked around hastily, but it looked like the only way out was through the door with the passcode.
With her mind set, Echo got up slowly from her bed of sorts and walked over to the berries..
MakeshiftDemon
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 52
Posted: 7/26/2013 at 11:09 AM Post #18
     Aluid stares at the man as the stranger walks over to the shelf of medical tools. "No no nonono" Aluid backs up a couple of steps. This was insane how could this man expect to be trusted when he has Aluid locked up in a cage with a bunch of scalpels and stuff! Especially with what he said earlier . . . Boss'll be happy she has all of her test subjects now. "Test subject?" Aluid muttered to himself. 'No way I'm eating those berries and this guy must think I'm pretty stupid if he thinks I'll trust him.' he thought as he got up 'I'll only eat them if they refuse to give me any other food. The water looks safe though . . . . No! I'm sure they did something to it!'

Aluid got up, no point in sitting around waiting. Making sure to keep a good distance from the door and the medical tools he examines the walls, he attempted to get the attention of the people in the cells adjacent to his but the first one seemed to still be asleep. The other appeared to be thinking about eating the berries, 'better her than me' he thought.After knocking on the glass wall to try to get their attention he realizes the glass is to thick and they won't hear him no matter what he does.

As he moves from the walls to the corners looking for any sign of weakness in the cage he slowly makes his way over to the shelf left by/in his cage(I'm still not completely sure if the shelf is in his cage or even the contents of it. If this next part isn't allowed just let me know and I'll edit it out~) Aluid searches the shelf grabbing a couple things he might find useful later such as a scalpel and some bandages. Grabbing an extra scalpel he moves to the lock on the cage and tries to break the lock with it, to no avail. With an angry huff he throws the now broken scalpel through the bars onto the floor, hoping that maybe one of his kidnappers would step on it or something.

After some more angry sighs and pacing Aluid gets fed up with the existence of these bizarre berries in his cage and tosses the bowl of berries out of his cage as well. He does however examine the water, making sure it's safe before he drinks it. Finally concluding that it was plain(I assume) water he drinks it and throws the cup out of the cage as well.

Feeling slightly satisfied with making a mess of the floor outside of his cage he continues to look for a way out of his cage.

(TL: DR Option 3 for me please)

Edited By 2789 on 7/26/2013 at 11:09 AM.
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 7/26/2013 at 11:23 AM Post #19
@MakeshiftDemmon,
Aha, that's fine. ^^ Your cage just gets to be close to the shelf lol
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/26/2013 at 11:49 AM Post #20
Lunarstorm stays in the back of the cage until she was sure he was gone. After mulling over what she could do for a bit she decides against eating the berries. If the first ones hadn't been drugged then it was almost certain the second batch had been and the last thing she needed right now was to be knocked out because she was foolish enough to trust the guy that more then likely was the one that kidnapped her and locked her up here. She wasn't going to cower in the back of her cage either like the animal they were treating her as. So she looks around for anything she could use as a weapon and once she saw there was nothing she starts trying to break out.

(Option 3)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.