Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Escape the Floating Island (RP Storyline...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 14, 15, 16 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 9:13 PM Post #21
"Well, one guy got eaten. If he was going to stand around he should have climbed a tree. I might have a few bruises but at least I'm alive" Lunarstorm sighs at Isa. Looking at her choices she grabs a vine and hangs on it for a bit to make sure it could hold her weight before backing up, running forward, and swinging. She didn't trust the bridge or chest after what had happened so far.
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 9:26 PM Post #22
Isa shook his head. "It is a shame." he agreed calmly and watched Lunar test the vine before swinging. The chest could be a trap, the bridge might fall or the vine might break. None of them seemed like a good choice either way, and he sighed quietly before carefully deciding to test the bridge.
Rose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 37
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 12:49 AM Post #23
After the sylesti saw me, I calmly walked over to the navy blue Lighira (Wafai), with a very slow but steady pace and a friendly smile on my face. The lighira looked extremely similar to my closest companion at home. Stopping a few feet away from the lighira, I softly asked "By any chance, do you have any family members that bear a close resemblance to you? You look a lot like a good friend of mine at home." I softly smiled, waiting for the lighira's response.
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 12:54 AM Post #24
To burn or to freeze? Neither is really all that appealing, but I know I won't last even a minute in that kind of heat with all of these clothes on, and with those roars right on my tail I've got no time to lose any layers. I pull my cloak tightly around me and sprint for the blue path.
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 1:23 PM Post #25
@Lunarstorm,
@Isa,
@Rose,
@Ash,

In the sky overseeing the rainforest, river and caves stood Limesicle and his Lady, InnocentWings. Limesicle observed the choices the four victims made then glance at the cave where Ash was. InnocentWings smiled at his choice

"Guess he's a Winter guy not Summer" she mused in regards to Ash,
"He'll be given three choices" she smirked

Three choices indeed. Inside the freezing cave, there are three choices provided. Ash stood at the three paths, shaking and shivering due to the cold. He can go left, right or down. Which one will he choose? Ash must choose carefully for one wrong choice can lead to death!

InnocentWings looked over to the river. She giggled as Lunarstorm chose the vines. Isa chose the bridge.
"Looks like the chest got ignored" Limesicle observed and heard his Lady cackle. He watched the chest explode causing the bridge to snap off while Isa was in middle of crossing.

Isa clung onto ropes as he fell flat against opposite side. It is a long way to top and the river is raging at the moment. Will you attempt to climb upward or let go and fall into the river? Dear oh dear!

As for Lunarstorm, she makes it across safely. She looks around at what choices she has now. To her left is a very green meadow with tall grass ruffling in the breeze. To her right is very rocky mountains...Is that snow on the tip?! Which will you choose?

Limesicle's caramel eyes turned to gaze upon Wafai, Raspberry Mint, Theron and Lycus. They stood before Rose.

Wafai bow his head slightly at Rose's response. Lycus tilt his head in curiousity. Raspberry Mint and Theron blink at Rose.

"Ah you must have captured a couple of Patriotic Sylesti just like me." Wafai comments. He glance to his friends then walks over to Rose and hands over a small clump of his fur.

"When you require assistance, scatter this clump of fur into the wind. I will come running" he speaks. Wafai then turns and run off with Raspberry Mint, Lycus and Theron.

Rose, you may now choose either the caves or the river paths.
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 1:30 PM Post #26
"I knew that thing couldn't be safe. She brought us here to play with us, little more then mice in maze." Lunarstorm mumbles seeing the bridge collaspe. "I wish you luck! But I really want to go home" she calls to Isa, wrapping the vine around a remaining support so i dropped down for the girl to climb if she wanted. After making sure it was secure she hurries on, looking at her choices. The open meadow seemed good but there was nowhere to hide if there was a attack while the rocks would offer plenty of choices to get ambushed. Neither were a good choice it her mind. She chooses the mountain though, figuring if she got attacked at least she could grab a rock and do some damage back.
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 1:54 PM Post #27
I ponder the three paths before me, none seeming any more welcoming than the others. I know I've got not time to scout them all, and so with only a whim I run for the left. Stepping lightly, my footfalls are masked by the sound of my clattering teeth.
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 3:06 PM Post #28
The smack to the rocky surface made Isa's breath swish out of him and he blinked a bit before looking down with a small gulp of anxious worry. If only he had his wings!! That water was not looking like it would be easy to manage, and if he fell in as it was and got any in his system, he might end up getting sick like the person he'd seen before the quicksand. Who knows, he was probably going to die some sort of horrid death at some point so taking a chance, he worked to try and climb towards the top.
Rose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 37
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 3:46 PM Post #29
I carefully tucked the fur into my pocket, making sure it was secure. "Thank you!" I yelled as the sylesti ran off. Turning around, I pondered on which path I should take. The river will probably be my best chance of getting off this island. Since it's an island, the river might connect with the sea. Or maybe a lake, where I can gather up some resources...But caves could provide shelter. Hm...I guess I'll take my chances with the river. With a steady pace, I headed towards the river.
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 4:21 PM Post #30
@Lunarstorm,
@Ash,
@Isa,
@Rose,

The Draeyl lands on one of higher rocks on the mountains where Lunarstorm had chosen to go on. She glance at the choices that Lunarstorm has. There is two paths. Left or right. Which one will Lunarstorm choose?

Inside the freezing cold cave, Ash has chosen the left. It leads to a cliff outside. The temperature outside remains freezing cold. Up ahead is a long rope hanging on the edge of the cliff that can be used to climb down. Ash look to right to see a small step and long rope with hanger on it. He peeks over the edge to see where it will lead but it is covered by fog. There is also a path to left that can be used to go around. Which one will Ash choose?

Limesicle had to facepalm with one paw as a young Draeyl......dark blue with white belly flew by him. He watches as the Draeyl's red/blue wings flap in the air then fold tightly against her body. Red eyes glisten with lust for spilled blood as she bite into Isa's shirt and drag him off the fallen bridge. Her wings opens suddenly as she rise higher in the sky. Isa realize a split second too late that he had made wrong choice as the Draeyl drops him. In the river, a light blue with grayish pink and purple Koi markings and light blue-purple fins Sylvorpa closes her pink eyes and promptly burst into tears as Isa hit the ground with very sickeningly thud. Had Isa chosen to jump into river, he would have been rescued by the Sylvorpa and taken to safe ground.

Isa, your escape ends here. You have been dropped to your death. What a shame!

The Sylvorpa hears someone coming and turns to sees Rose walking up. She thinks for few seconds then swims up to the shore near the vines and shows her back to Rose. Rose, you have two choices. Swing to other side through vines or ride the pink Sylvorpa to wherever she will take you?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.