Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Escape the Floating Island (RP Storyline...
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 37
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 3:17 PM Post #11
Seeing the others walking towards the rainforest, I pause to think for a moment. I might have a better chance alone, not having to share resources. But then again, I don't fare very well in the heat. I take a quick glance over at the desert, quickly looking away before my eyes could tear up from the brightness. I think I'd rather avoid the heat... With my decision made, I waited a few minutes until everyone else had walked away, and I cautiously moved towards the rainforest.
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 4:48 PM Post #12
Lunarstorm sighs, scratching her head. She had pets to look after and a home to get back too. Deciding she'd perfer her chances in the forest she heads down that path. At least there would be water there and more of a chance for food. Deserts were bare and harsh and she didn't think she would survive long there if she had went down that path.
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 5:06 PM Post #13
ooc

(woop woop strength in numbers)
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 5:17 PM Post #14
@Kier,
@Ash,
@Isa,
@Rose,
@Lunarstorm,

Hidden in the desert laid a male lion. He spotted his Lady and stood up as InnocentWings walked up and laid a hand on the Lighira's dark red mane. She glanced at the navy blue Lighira with his silver Bengal markings on the lower part of his body.

"What news, my dear Wafai?" she asked her loyal lion who nods to the rainforest

"All five?" He nods. A small smirk grace her face. Silver orbs move to observe her. She then whistles. Loudly.

Three Sylesti appears. One Lighira and two Lupora.

"Theron, Raspberry Mint, and Lycus..." the woman greets the three.

Theron happens to be the pink Lighira with blue mane, darker blue whiskers and green horns. Violet eyes set on his Lady.
Raspberry Mint is the grayish purple Lupora with reddish pink/purple mane. Her grayish green Lunar Runes glowed slightly. Her emerald green glistened in anticipation.
Lycus stood tall beside Raspberry Mint with his light blue fur groomed properly. His dark teal mane ruffled slightly in the breeze and the light teal Jeweled Horns atop his head decorated in gold and purple sparkled. Grayish gold Lunar Runes glowed slightly just like Raspberry Mint's were. Purple eyes seemed slightly bored yet curious.

"What is it, my Lady?" the male Lupora asked his mistress. She smirked

"All five victims has chosen the Rainforest path. Up ahead are two paths, Caves and Rivers. Your task, my dear Sylesti, are to chase them to the two choices. Force them to choose. If one hesitate....Kill them....Understood?" she spoke. They bowed

"Yes, Milady!" And with that, they were sent in fast run toward the Rainforest in fits of howls and roars.

You five hear the howls and roars. Then you spot the four Sylesti. UH-OH! What will you do? Run and choose between the two paths mentioned earlier....Or will you stay behind and try to fight off those four? Or will you attempt to tame them? Or will you hide among those wet trees? Choices, choices, oh dear....What choices you five have!
Kier
Level 60
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 5:30 PM Post #15
As I entered rainforest, suddenly I heard roars from behind. I took a quick glance and realized there are four sylesti chasing us. Four sylesties against five people. There will be odd one out.. I quickly hide among those wet trees. For now, I'm going to analyze the situation first.
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 5:39 PM Post #16
The roars and howls made Isa jump as he turned to see the Sylesti coming after them all. Watching one person dive into the bushes, Isa thought for a minute that maybe that would be a good idea. But his natural flight or fight instinct made him promptly turn and run for the rivers frantically.
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 5:41 PM Post #17
Lunarstorm heard the howls and she knew you never run from predators. So instead she takes off to the trees and starts climbing. Any predator that howled would have trouble getting in trees and if it did managed to climb she'd be able to hit it down with a stick. As soon as she got up she found a good strong branch to sit on then picked a smaller one and broke it off before waiting to see what would happen.
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 5:46 PM Post #18
"Oh no I am not dealing with another confrontation. And you don't have to run faster than what's chasing you, just faster than than the people you're with."

And so, I bravely turn tail and book it on out of there for the caves.
Rose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 37
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 8:34 PM Post #19
Hearing howls and roars behind me, I start running with a quick glance behind me. Sylesti? One of them sure reminds me of my sylesti back home... Far behind the others, I knew that I couldn't possibly outrun the roaring Sylesti chasing me, so I stopped. Turning around, I decided to try befriending the sylesti. They might be related to my sylesti... With a friendly smile, I waited until the sylesti caught up to me.
Edited By 233 on 7/21/2013 at 8:36 PM.
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 9:08 PM Post #20
@Kier,
@Isa,
@Ash,
@Lunarstorm,
@Rose,

Theron let loose a delighted roar. A VERY delighted roar. Why? Kier had made a mistake of hiding among trees. Theron leaped after him. Moments later, he came out among trees, claws and mouth drenched in blood. He then chased after his fellow Lighria and Lupora. Poor dear should have gone up the trees or fled to the caves with Ash or the river with Isa.

Kier, your escape ends here. You have been mauled to death and eaten by one ruthless Lighira. Pink one to boost. Such a shame!

Raspberry Mint growled as Isa headed for the rivers. Lycus snarled as Ash went for the caves.

Wafai stood in front of the tree where Lunarstorm had escaped to. He looked up at the tree then at Rose who had stopped and turned around. Raspberry Mint, Lycus and Theron noticed Wafai's calm stare then turned to look at Rose. What was this human up to?

As for Lunarstorm, it was lucky she happened to climb up the tree because those four could not catch up to her. However, she had forgotten InnocentWings' warning in regards to her Sylesti. A loud chirping could be heard as a certain purple Aurleon swooped Lunarshinobi up in her talons and flew over to the river where Lunarstorm was disgracefully dumped by Isa. Tsk!

Speaking of Isa....At the river, there stood a sparkling golden small chest by the entrance to solid bridge that looked newly built. To the left of the bridge are some long worn old vines that can be used to swing across.

Both Isa and Lunarstorm have three choices. Open the chest, go across the bridge or swing across the vines. What will it be? Choose carefully, dears.

At the caves, there are two paths that Ash can choose. To left is entrance painted red. Inside it is BURNING HOT To right is entrance pained blue. Inside it is FREEZING COLD

Which will it be, Ash? Freezing Cold or Burning Hot?
Edited By 3258 on 7/21/2013 at 9:09 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.