Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Escape the Floating Island (RP Storyline...
Page 15 1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
KimiArain
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 33
Posted: 10/19/2013 at 3:15 PM Post #141
Kimi squeaked and looked around. She pouted, "where's my computer?" Spotting InnocentWings, she realizes what happened. "Really, Mom! Your drag your daughter to a possible death? Psh." She starts digging a hole with the bottom of her staff. 'If I can dig a nice little hole, I should be able to squeeze through,' she thinks. Kimi decides not to team with anyone just yet, and waits to see who will prove crafty enough to make it through this deathtrap of an island.
Edited By KimiArain on 10/19/2013 at 11:49 PM.
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 10/19/2013 at 6:00 PM Post #142
((Imma gonna pass on playing...
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 13
Posted: 10/19/2013 at 9:21 PM Post #143
This couldn't be good. No, there was absolutely no way this could be good as silver blue eyes stared out of the bars. "That voice....I remember that voice and then I remember....no, no, no!" he whispered and stared around, that old twitch he thought had left him making itself known again. Was he really back here again? His poor wings had barely survived and taken months to repair themselves. Looking around he stared at his staff before slowly starting to cautiously poke at things, jumping at any small pebbles that even fell.
BandaidMcHealerson
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 11
Posted: 10/21/2013 at 11:19 PM Post #144
Bandaid chuckled. A demand of 'you will try to escape', huh? Well, she probably would, on her own terms, in a bit. The entire place was meant to be a game anyways, and it was probably expected that she abide by Da Rulez. There had been screens around prior, so she was likely being watched, and being told 'you will try to escape' just made her want to put that off for a bit.

Feeds for that sort of stuff had a tendency to be reflective, and the walls of the cell themselves weren't particularly shiny. Bandaid twirled her staff a little bit, lightly glowing with the magic she had just started storing in it prior to Terra retrieving her. A reflective spot... ah! There it was! The shape of a little lens.

Bandaid flopped down in the cell and pointed her face towards the lens, making a very sad, pouty expression, the tuft of her tail resting just outside of the bars.
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 10/21/2013 at 11:30 PM Post #145
Yo, Truffles123! You're the only one who's yet to post. Can you please post within the day? Thanks!
Truffles123
Level 30
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/22/2013 at 8:28 PM Post #146
(Yeah sorry I've been busy with school)

-Truff stares around the room and notices the ceiling has an air vent-
"Hey guys we should climb trough this vent!" She said excitedly "Does anyone have something flat and wedged?If you do we can get out of here..."

-Truff waits for a reply until she notices that everyone is ignoring her,solving their own problems-
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 10/22/2013 at 9:38 PM Post #147
Back in that high-tech room sat InnocentWings. She chuckled upon hearing Starfall's creepy tone. She sighed upon realization that Starfall doesn't realize that she's back on the island again. She laughed loudly at Chidori's actions with her crow. InnocentWings smiled pitingly at Ash then blinked at Kimi.

".....You were begging me to let you participate, my dear daughter" she muttered to herself before resuming her watching. She sighed fondly at Isa's twitching then blinked at Truffles

"I didn't realize about that vent...." she mused as she noticed Bandaid's screen and twitched in annoyence at her pout look while Terra rolled around on the floor laughing.

Then a certain person caught her attention. She noticed that person was sitting there and doing nothing. She began to twitch violently and veins began to pop all over her head. How. DARE. SHE DO NOTHING?!

"KITTEN! GO DOWN TO DUNGEON AND KILL THAT INSOLANT IDIOT!" she shrieked loudly of her crystal Ny'Venne who went down to the dungeons.

All eight looked up as they heard the Ny'Venne's approaching footsteps. They blinked when she approached a cell. They blinked again when it got unlocked and opened. The Ny'venne went inside. Screaming could be heard from that particular cell.

Scared witless by the screaming, Truffles somehow managed to scamper up the wall and the ceiling. Her shaking hands managed to yank off the vent gate and she somehow managed to fit her body inside the vent and scampered a good distance away. She stopped breathless and sat there on her knees. After few minutes of composing herself, she looked up to see that she could go into left dark vent or left bright vent.

Kimi banged onto the floor with her staff and the entire floor gave way. With a shriek, she fell through hole and into a very deep water. She can Swim up toward the light or down to the darkness or to the side where there's a cave

Hearing the screaming from that particular cell, Isa panicked and hit a certain loose spot on the floor. That spot caused floor to collapse, taking Isa down with it. Isa landed in the water by Kimi. He can Swim up toward the light or down to the darkness or to the side where there's a cave

Chidori lost it and began to bang onto the crack in panic. The crack gave way into Starfall's cell. Chidori scampered into Starfall's cell and clung onto Starfall for dear life.
Ash rammed into that crack he had discovered. It gave into Chidori's cell. Ash ran into Starfall's cell through Chidori's and wrapped arms around the terrified girls.

The screaming stopped. All cell doors opened. Starfall, Ash and Chidori can investigate the other cells, go down the holes or go up the vent. Or they can simply leave the dungeons. What will it be?

Even through the screaming happened, the walls broke down and floors broke, Bandaid STILL sat there pouting at the camera. That ticked InnocentWings off so bad that she had Terra use her magic to teleport Bandaid into a small cage hanging from one of many cliffs on the island. Now Bandaid must make a choice before her cage breaks and she falls to her doom. Will it be:
Whistle for help
Try to climb out of cage and onto cliff wall
Fly out of cage and into a desired direction

Talyn, your journey has ended. You have been killed gruesomely by angry Ny'Venne.
KimiArain
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 33
Posted: 10/22/2013 at 9:59 PM Post #148
Well, so much for saving the Bandaid, she thought. Glancing at the poor startled Isa, she motioned for him to follow as she darted towards the side with the cave. Her wings being as enchanted as they were helped her swim speedily through the water and as she made it to the cave she yelled, "I'll find you Bandy!"
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 10/23/2013 at 2:27 PM Post #149
I stare at Chi and Ash as they hug me tightly. Awkwardly, I manage to squirm out of the situation happening before me. "Uhh...let's all hug later...? I just want to get out of here first, I have puffadores to hatch as well!" I say with a hit of realization. What would the hungry little puffs do?! Eat my stables out? D= No, I decided. I had to get out!

"I really want to just escape the dungeons, but I'll go with where-ever Ash goes, I guess?"
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 10/23/2013 at 3:37 PM Post #150
"..." Chi coughed awkwardly, releasing Star and worming her way out of Ash's grip. "...Er...Yeah..." she coughed and and brushed her skirt off, looking between the two.
"Well Star, Ash, Thanks I guess. If Ash does not decide what I have decided, then I guess this is the last I'll be seeing of you. I'll see you when we get off the Island!" Whirling, she quickly exited the cell, cheeks burning in embarrassment.
"Caw?" Hati asked curiously.
"No, No I do not know where I'm going or what I'm going to do."
"Caw!"
"Well, True..."
"Caw! Caaw!!"
"...Alright! Down we go! Wow, Birds make so much sense!"
And like that, Chi and her Raven began their descent downwards.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.