Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Escape the Floating Island (RP Storyline...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 12:44 AM Post #1
Okay, so after playing a few rounds of Lunarstorm's Enchanted Valley and the first round of Starfall2466's Defending the Kingdom

I have decided to create my own thread inspired by those two threads. In here, the setting will be on my dear floating island in the clouds. Five people will be dropped on my island and they will have to navigate through my Sylesti, countless traps and many obstacles! The goal? Get home safe!

There may or may not be prizes, depending on how I am feeling and the supply I have on hand.
If there are any prizes, they may be gold, Sylesti and/or items.

The rules? Oh!

1. Only one post per scenario. You may not edit your posts, unless typos have been made.
2. You cannot control other people's characters or the NPCs I provide.
3. Have fun. Please!

In this game, I wil be using my Sylesti as NPCs as well as myself.
Five people may sign up, then I shall start off with the first scenario! From the scenario, you will have few choices to choose in order to move on to next scenario. If you desire to die, please message me, and I will set it up so. If you have any special requests for your death, also message me. Thank you!

Red and italics means dead. Green and bold means alive. If you have been killed I will add in ( ) the method of your deaths.
First Round:
1.Lunarstorm [Survived]
2.Ash (Impaled to death by spikes while on zipline)
3.Isa (Dropped to death by Draeyl)
4.Rose [Survived]
5.Kier (Mauled to death and then eaten by a hungry ruthless Lighira)

Second Round:
1.Starfall2466 (Survived)
2.Isa (Attacked by a trio of Lunemaras and killed)
3.Rose (Poisoned from an innocent rock and eaten by hungry Lighira post-death)
4.BandaidMcHealerson (Survived)
5.Lunarstorm (Neck got slashed by an enraged Ny'Venne)
6.Luxordz (Survived)
7.Chidori (Went into wrong tunnel and died in the resulting explosion)

Third Round:
1.KimiArain
2. Starfall
3. Isa
4. BandaidMcHealerson
5. Ash
6. Truffles123
7. Chidori
8. Talyn (Killed gruesomely by enraged Ny'Venne)

PERM PING LIST:
Chidori
Edibbs
KimiArain
Edited By InnocentWings on 10/25/2013 at 8:04 PM.
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 12:48 AM Post #2
I want to join
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 12:55 AM Post #3
I'd love to join!
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 1:00 AM Post #4
I'm in!
Rose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 37
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 1:07 AM Post #5
I'd love to join in :3
Kier
Level 60
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 3:38 AM Post #6
Count me in!
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 2:22 PM Post #7
In the sky, among clouds stood a floating island. Five winged Sylesti stood atop one of the tallest mountains on the island. Abruptly they leaped off the island and flew down to the earth.

Limesicle, the green Zolnixi with blue belly, golden swirls and purple wings flew down to a mansion, through one of the open windows and landed nearby a bed. There lies on the bed would be one of the island's five victims; Lunarstorm. Caramel eyes sadly gazed down the sleeping beauty.
"My apologies but I must do as Lady InnocentWings wish" he whispered as he grabbed the girl and flew out the open window.

Nalir, the golden Qitari with blue hair and blue eyes landed on the balcony to a smaller house. His eyes glistened underneath the full moon at the slumbering Ash. It would seems he had fall asleep on his balcony.
"Hmph! This will be so fun!" he snickered as he pulled Ash onto his back and took off to the sky.

Goda, the lime-green Qitari with bronze scales, light blue hair, and gray-dark blue wings landed on a beach. Her eyebrows raised and violet eyes closed in amusement at the sprawled out boy that is Isa on the sand. If Goda did not do something, the boy would be swallowed by the rising water and drown out in the water.
"Shame Lady InnocentWings took interest in you. I would have preferred to let the water take you" she smiled slightly sadistic. The Qitari picked him up by his collar and took off for her home.

Grapes, the purple-colored Aurleon with grayish green Pied landed on the roof of Rose's house. She facepalmed with her wings as she spotted the girl curled up near edge of the roof. Sea blue eyes opened in annoyance
"You are going to eventually fall off, you stupid girl" she chripped softly as she grabbed the girl with her talons and with gusto, flew off the roof.

Aged Wine, mate of Grapes, the green-colored Aurleon with dark grayish yellow accents and purple Pied circled the sky above the alley where Kier was curled up asleep.
"That brat must have been partying tad too hard" he mused in slight amusement and boredom as his dark purple eyes eyed his prey. He then swooped down and grabbed the boy in his talons.

The five had certainly to make sure that the victims did not have wings, or any weapons on them when the five Sylesti whisked them away.

The night passed and the sun came out of the clouds. Sunlight shone harshly on the five victims. You five awaken from your slumber only to notice you are not where you thought you were! You have been kidnapped!

"Ah I see you five are awake.." You five startle and turn to face a young lady surrounded by her five Sylesti who had taken you from your places.

The lady has short brown hair, tanned skin and....Vulynx ears?? Is that Zolnixi tail?! She has on green and gold Enchanted wings which flutter gently in the breeze. Her outfit...Did it seem like the Deadly Assassin's Outfit from June's Monthly Items?!

Her brown eyes sparkle in amusement.

"Welcome to my island, my dears. If you desire to go home, you will have to navigate my island. There will be obstacles...traps.....my dear Sylesti....Oh, those five are part of my Sylesti.......At the end of the island, there will be some things that will assist you in getting home and off this island....Oh, you want to know what it is? Sorry, but I'm afraid it won't be any fun for me if I tell you!" she giggle
"Good luck as it is likely that not all of you will make it off alive!" she cheers before getting on Aged Wine and flew off with her Sylesti.

There are two paths in front of you. One leads into the rainforest and the other leads into desert. Which one will you choose? Remember, this is life or death for you!

@Lunarstorm,
@Ash,
@Isa,
@Rose,
@Kier,

[[Sorry it's kinda long. I got excited and wrote with gusto! Your posts do not have to be long like my scenario here]]
Edited By 3258 on 7/21/2013 at 2:24 PM.
Kier
Level 60
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 2:39 PM Post #8
"I'm afraid that my popsicle will melt too quickly while in desert." I said as I walked towards rain forest.
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 2:48 PM Post #9
I ponder for a moment all the nasty things that would be in the rainforest. Giant, man eating animals, poisonous creatures and plants, ravenous beasts. It would be certain death at every turn with the wildlife alone, and that doesn't even factor in any humans that are ferocious enough to try and survive in that environment. Could I ever venture through that forest and come out alive? I also take a moment to contemplate the desert. Lots of sand, and while there might be dangerous things I could probably see something coming at least...........

and camel spiders.

I quickly turn and head for the rainforest.

Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/21/2013 at 2:50 PM Post #10
A rainforest or a desert? Both could be dangerous in their own little ways. The rainforst had plant and animal life, unknown. The desert offered vast heat and hallucinations. Isa rubbed his eyes a bit and with a determined nod to himself, he slowly trekked off towards the rainforest. He'd rather face what was in there...maybe, than the desert.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.