Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Pokemon Advanced Scientifics (RP)
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Weredragon13
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 6:15 PM Post #11
The officer led Luca and Papa to the head police chief's office. We sat down when we entered and exchanged some looks to each other. This place is hiding something, one said. Something isn't quite right, said another.
The Chief entered and said to us, "Wait here a few moments longer. We're expecting a few more people to show before we brief all of you about the situation."
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 7:22 PM Post #12
A few minutes later, an calm, but almost excited looking gardevoir hybrid entered, followed closely behind by an emotionless hybrid "Oh, hello, my name is Gaia, that's Auris, I'm a Gardevoir, though I'm still in my ralts stage, and Auris is a rotom" she introduced them. "So, what are you? What are you usually used for?" Gaia asked.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 7:44 PM Post #13
'"Umm..." I said after the sudden arrival of these new people.
"My name is Siegfried, an Aura Guardian, this is my daughter and apprentice Luca. She has the abilities of a Lucario," Papa explained to the newcomers.

The Chief sat up and said to us, "Well I was half expecting one more person to show, but she likely won't until he makes his move. Anyhow, you've all been called here today because of this warning letter that was sent to us this morning."
An image of the letter appeared on the screen behind the Chief.

"This letter was sent by a known Pokemon Phantom Thief by the name of Kaitou Midnight, saying that he would be stealing something called the 'Treasure of Wonders' at midnight. Something that he said that he would reveal what it is and where it would be stolen later as we find clues around the city. The location to the next clue is that it is has something to do with showing off a Pokemon's grace and beauty. We of the Hearthome City Police Department, hope that you will help us with the apprehension of this criminal," the Chief explained to us.

"One more thing, Kaitou Midnight is known for being very deceptive, cunning, and untraceable. Only the Superheroine Lady Ledian has actually been able to find him in the past, but with hope, all of you will be able to capture him," the Chief added.
Edited By Weredragon13 on 5/24/2017 at 7:48 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 7:57 PM Post #14
"Where exactly are the Treasure of Wonders?" Gaia asked. Auris just glanced over at her. Auris knew her job was to wait for her assignment, then complete her assignment.

"I assure you I won't fall for any deceptions, now where is my mission-drive, I wish to complete this task as soon as possible" Auris spoke in a monotone voice.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:08 PM Post #15
"We don't know exactly what it is, or even where. The clues will tell us in due time, it's apart of Kaitou Midnight's MO," the Chief explained to Gaia.
"Oh that... Your people sent this to us with your name on it, it has the information you need in it," The Chief said as he handed it to Auris.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:21 PM Post #16
Auris grabbed part of her neck, pulling the artificial skin away from a usb port. She nodded "Please excuse me, I'm going offline for a few moments" She said, her eyes seeming to face in life as she plugged the small drive into her neck.

"I say we steal it first, so then he can't get it!" Gaia suggested.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:35 PM Post #17
There was something really weird and strange about these two's auras. The one called Gaia had an aura that mad it seem as though she had been in captivity for most of her life. And the one called Auris lacked emotions entirely. They were both making Luca have goosebumps.
Who talks about stealing a treasure in front of the Chief of Police, Luca said in her head.
"We should probably focus on the clues and figure what to do about the 'Treasure of Wonders' later," I said to Gaia.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:38 PM Post #18
"Done" Auris suddenly said, startling Gaia. "Contact the lab, my Ice body will be most suited for this mission" Auris told the closest officer. "Our mission is to protect the treasure of wonders, so we do that by any means necessary" Auris told them. "Where is the current location of the treasure of wonders?" Auris calmly demanded to know.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 9:08 PM Post #19
"We don't know what the treasure is or where it is being held in, it's apart of Kaitou Midnight's MO to be cryptic about what he's stealing," the Chief explained.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 9:17 PM Post #20
"Why even tell us if he's going to be cryptic?" Auris inquired, annoyed at the lack of decent information. "Do you think he's cute?" Gaia joked. Auris just gave her a small glare, before returning to her default perfect posture straight face and head position.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.