Forum Index > News and Announcements > Spring Festival Overview
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 23, 24, 25 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Iiswhoiis
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 5:50 AM Post #81
When you enter the festival zone, go all the way to the left (west) and you'll find this woman with long blonde shiny hair. Talk to her and she'll get you to the egg hunts. ^ ^
Edited By Iiswhoiis on 5/23/2017 at 5:50 AM.
Elpide
Level 60
Sweet Solver
Threads: 8
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 5:59 AM Post #82
Thanks!! :D I forgot to exit the zone I was previous in so I was confused about the festival zone
Iiswhoiis
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 6:21 AM Post #83
No problem, happens to me all the time! Happy to help
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,117
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 8:31 AM Post #84
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46748&page=8#78
Author: Faeyla
Time Posted: 5/23/2017 at 12:37 AM
So, when are the new genes being added? I didn't see anything the last time I checked the generator. Just curious on the timing.

Thanks!

Hopefully I can get them put in and released today.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 8:33 AM Post #85
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46748&page=8#79
Author: AliceHearts
Time Posted: 5/23/2017 at 5:29 AM
so it was just luck that with this pet of mine this vis trait got replaced by the restriced trait?

i gave him Valentine Lace afther he got his horns so when i used the philter that slot was empty.

I don't know what "this vis trait" is referring to, but looking at the pet, it has mostly carried Traits. So if it only had 1 Visible Trait, then no, there wasn't any luck involved in which Trait was lost because there would have only been 1 eligible Trait. If there are more than 1 eligible Traits to be removed though, then it is completely random as to which one is removed.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 248
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 9:25 AM Post #86
the removed vis trait was Mutation Three: Naga Helmet. so i knew that trait would be removed (and that is not importen for me) it's where the restriced trait showed up.

so basicly if i have a pet with only 1v5c pet (and the vis trait would be in a slot where there is a chance for a resticed trait) the vis will be replaced by the restriced trait?

but if i have a pet withs is 1v2c (agen the vis is in a slot where restriced trait could come)
like with this puff

Gene One: None
Gene Two: Chipmunk
Gene Three: None
Mutation One: None
Mutation Two: Pinned Flower
Mutation Three: Feathered Wings

Pinned Flower would be removed i know this. but would it mean Steampunk Hat will come there or could i get one of the diverent restriced trait? in one of the empty slots becaus i know Feathered willl stay becaus that slot is already filled up.

sorry if this is confusion (i'm confusion myself with my own thouths while trying to find out of i can find a way to get all for traits in a pb themed project)
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 10:29 AM Post #87
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46748&page=9#86
Author: AliceHearts
Time Posted: 5/23/2017 at 9:25 AM
the removed vis trait was Mutation Three: Naga Helmet. so i knew that trait would be removed (and that is not importen for me) it's where the restriced trait showed up.

so basicly if i have a pet with only 1v5c pet (and the vis trait would be in a slot where there is a chance for a resticed trait) the vis will be replaced by the restriced trait?

but if i have a pet withs is 1v2c (agen the vis is in a slot where restriced trait could come)
like with this puff

Gene One: None
Gene Two: Chipmunk
Gene Three: None
Mutation One: None
Mutation Two: Pinned Flower
Mutation Three: Feathered Wings

Pinned Flower would be removed i know this. but would it mean Steampunk Hat will come there or could i get one of the diverent restriced trait? in one of the empty slots becaus i know Feathered willl stay becaus that slot is already filled up.

sorry if this is confusion (i'm confusion myself with my own thouths while trying to find out of i can find a way to get all for traits in a pb themed project)

The Pet will never lose total Trait Points.

So if a pet is 1v5c, it will only have one option for both removing and adding a Trait, as it won't take away the visible trait and then override a carried Trait - that will never happen.

So yes, in that sense, it becomes predictable.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 248
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 10:35 AM Post #88
thank you so much^^ now i only have to breed 2 diverent themed so that i get vis and carry's on the right spot (so no problem at all. ^^' )

(my PF Puffs and BR Aeri will be getting these lovely new traits in there projects^^) i realy love these new philters so much^^ i can't wait for more of them to come out^^
Leoandoreosmom
Level 60
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 8:04 PM Post #89
I am getting Flowers!!!
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 12:18 AM Post #90
Finally got the Overview put up. I'm sorry that it took so long. Was just prioritizing other things and still getting things set up. So sorry!

Am just copying/pasting it here for easy reference:

Here is the official announcement thread for the 2017 Spring Festival!

Start Time: Saturday, May 20th at 12:00 PM
End Time: Sunday, June 18th at 11:59 PM

The Spring Festival is when all Sylestians celebrate the end of the cold winter and the start of new growth - both figuratively and literally! Take time to enjoy the outdoors and enjoy everything the beautiful world has to offer as it begins a new cycle for the next few seasons!

The Spring Festival also marks the return of the Aeridini! Throughout the Spring Festival, these elusive pollinators can be found throughout the Festival Zone. So be sure to catch as many as you can before they return to their nesting grounds for the remainder of the year!

Diamond Sale Now Through May 29th

New Genes and Mutations Released

We have released 4 new Restricted Trait Sets and 4 new Genes into the game!

The following species received a new Restricted Trait Set: Aeridini, Draeyl, Morkko, and Puffadore!

*Actual Themed Shown. Obtained from Majestic Seeds using the Sylesti Garden.*

Natureguard Aeridini

Ethereal Dryad Draeyl

Woodland Rider Morkko

Steampunk Puffadore

The following species received a new Gene: Aeridini, Aurleon, Kelpari, and Vulnyx!

*The Aeridini and Aurleon Traits are still not in the game just yet, but will be shortly*

Species: Aeridini
Slot: Gene Three
Trait: Rainbow Stripes

Species: Aurleon
Slot: Gene Three
Trait: Flame Runes

Species: Kelpari
Slot: Gene One
Trait: Whale Shark

Species: Vulnyx
Slot: Gene One
Trait: Bengal

Festival Exploration Zone
https://www.sylestia.com/explore/newzone/?zone=astrylsmeadow
This zone is recommended for players using pets of Level 10 and above!

We have built and released a brand new Exploration Zone for this year's Spring Festival! No more tiny, cooped up map! The new map is very large and hosts a total of 16 different Named across 13 different spawn locations! There are over 40 treasure nodes hidden around the map as well! The map is massive and shows some hints of what the MegaZone will feel like. The map also includes the Egg Hunt Maze area, which is also brand new and redesigned.

This year's Egg Hunt has two variations: a Basic and a Mythic version. Both versions function the same and have similar prizes. However, the Mythic version can award much better prizes and awards much better prizes pretty much every time. More specifically:

Basic Egg Hunt: This is completely free and any player can participate in this. However, it can only be done once every 4 Hours. It can award Decorated Eggs, Sylesti Garden Seeds, Sylesti Garden Supplies, unique Avatar Items, and Themed Pets!

Mythic Egg Hunt: This hunt can be done as many times as you want and as often as you want. However, it does cost 400 Diamonds or 800,000 Gold to enter. Prizes include: Restricted Trait Disruptors, Philters of Trait Disruption, Perfumes of Themed Attraction, Bags of Miracle Grow (exclusive ONLy to the Mythic Egg Hunt), Seed Pouches, Fertilizer Bags, other Sylesti Gardening Supplies, unique Avatar Items, and Decorated Eggs.

Keep an eye out for Locked Temples and the Mysterious Golden Key while searching doing the Egg Hunts; you never know what lies inside!

Sylesti Garden
https://www.sylestia.com/festival/festival_spring/sylesti_garden/

The Sylesti Garden is back and better than ever! All players will have access to two Planting Pots at all times. You can purchase additional one-time Planting Pots if needed up to a maximum of 30 Pots at one time. Once you have a Planting Pot available, interact with it to fill it with Dirt for a small amount of Gold. Once filled with Dirt, you can plant one of the 25 Seeds available this festival. Seeds can be found throughout the Festival Zone or by purchasing Seed Pouches from the Diamond Shop or Festival Shop. They can also be found from Contest Reward Pouches.

Once you've planted a Seed, you can now watch it grow! Frequently, your growing Flower will require nurturing, such as being Parched, Wilted, or Overgrown. You can cure these ailments by using Enrichments on it. Enrichments include: Enriched Water, Sun's Glow, and Weed-B-Gone. Every time that your Flower is Enriched, it grows 1 Hour faster. Through the course of its growing time, you will have the opportunity to decrease its growth time considerably! So be sure to Tend your Flowers as much as possible! Enrichments can be obtained from the same methods as Seed Pouches.

In addition to Enrichments, you can also give Fertilizer to your Flowers. Adding Fertilizer will increase the amount of Traits that your Flower Pet will hatch with. There are 3 types of Fertilizer: Lesser Fertilizer (1-Visible*), Greater Fertilizer (2-Visible*), and Exceptional Fertilizer (3-Visible*). Fertilizer can be obtained through the same methods as the other Garden Supplies. Lastly, if you have excess Lesser Fertilizer or Greater Fertilizer, you can combine a bulk amount of them and upgrade them to the next level.

* = This applies to the Regular and Fabled Seeds only. Majestic Seeds use the following system: Lesser Fertilizer (2-Carry), Greater Fertilizer (1-Visible), and Exceptional Fertilizer (2-Visible)

Lastly, you can now use Additives on your Flowers to further enhance them! The following Additives are available:

Blue Tree Sap: Guarantees that the Pet will be a Male.
Pink Tree Sap: Guarantees that the Pet will be a Female.
Genetic Bonding: Allows you to guarantee a Visible Trait in a specific eligible slot.
Genetic Splicer: Guarantees that a Visible Trait will have a hidden Carried Trait.
Root Strengthener: Boosts the Base Stats of a Pet by 100 Health and 5 Str, Int, Dex, and Agi. Can be used four times.
Miracle Grow: Instantly grows the Pet to maximum. This can only be used once that specific Themed Pet has already been harvest once by anyone on the Site.

As an added bonus to this feature, you are also able to Tend other player's Flower Pets! Simply visit their Garden and Tend their Flowers as you would your own. They will be notified of your caring gesture and may even return the favor! You will also earn Decorated Eggs for being such a friendly neighbor!

There are a total of 25 Flower Pets available: 4 Majestic Themed Pets, 7 Fabled Themed Pets, and 14 Regular Themed Pets.

There are also 5 Titles available from the Sylesti Garden! They are as follows:

The Tender: Tend other player's Flowers at least 25 times.
Green Thumb: Harvest at least 1 of every Regular Flower Pet.
Fabled Green Thumb: Harvest at least 1 of every Fabled Flower Pet.
Majestic Green Thumb: Harvest at least 1 Majestic Flower Pet.
Omniscient Gardener: Harvest at least 1 of all 25 Flower Pets.
Premier Green Thumb: Harvest the very first Flower Pet.

Spring Contests
https://www.sylestia.com/festival/festival_spring/sylesti_contests/

Throughout the duration of the Festival, there will be a total of 147 Contests running! There are 3 types of Contests: Enemies Defeated, Pets Nurtured, and Pets Released. The 1st Place winner of each Contest will receive a 3-Visible Flower Pet of that Species. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Place finishers of each Contest will receive a 2-Visible Flower Pet of that Species. All top 10 winners will receive a Contest Leaderboard Pouch which can contain some of the Festival's best items!

Enemies Defeated Contest: In order to earn points for this Contest, you must defeat enemies inside the Festival Zone with pets of that Species. Having multiple Pets of the same Species counts as multiple points. Additionally, having various Pets in your Party counts for each of their respective Contests.

Pets Nurtured: In order to earn points for this Contest, you must nurture Pets of that Species. There are no other restrictions.

Pets Released: In order to earn points for this Contest, you must release Pets of that Species. The only restriction is that the Pet must have been created before May 20th at 12:00pm Sylestia time.

Lastly, all players can earn [Contest Reward Pouches] by earning so many points per Contest. There is no limit to the amount of pouches a player can earn. So the more you participate, the more that you'll receive! Reward pouches can contain Premium Seed Pouches, Regular Seed Pouches, Premium Fertilizer Bags, Regular Fertilizer Bags, Large Basket of Enrichments, Small Basket of Enrichments, Garden Additives, or Gold.

Contest Schedule:
Enemies Defeated Contest #1: May 21st at 12pm - May 27th at 11:59pm
Enemies Defeated Contest #2: May 28th at 12pm - June 3rd at 11:59pm
Enemies Defeated Contest #3: June 4th at 12pm - June 10th at 11:59pm

Pets Nurtured Contest #1: May 21st at 12pm - May 27th at 11:59pm
Pets Nurtured Contest #2: May 28th at 12pm - June 3rd at 11:59pm
Pets Nurtured Contest #3: June 4th at 12pm - June 10th at 11:59pm

Pets Released Contest #1: May 21st at 12pm - June 10th at 11:59pm

Festival Shop Avatar Items
https://www.sylestia.com/shops/holidayshop/#shop

There are a ton of new Avatar Items, 145 in total, available from this year's Spring Festival. A chunk of these are exclusively available from the Festival Shop! Be sure to collect as many [Decorated Eggs] as you can to collect all of these new spring-themed items!

Participate in Forum Games

http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?forum=24

Throughout the Festival, we will be hosting many various Forum Games. Visit the link above and look for any stickied thread that begins with "Spring Festival".

Don't miss out! Participating in many of the games will guarantee you a prize. Others offer such great prizes for winning that you won't want to miss out!

Outdoor Scavenger Hunt
Sylestia Scavenger Hunt
Edible Flowers
3-Visible Spring Pet
Word Search
Edited By Krinadon on 5/27/2017 at 6:10 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 23, 24, 25
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.