Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The game of life(RP Story Game)
Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/24/2013 at 5:54 PM Post #101
@Innocentwings,

I woke up on a soft and lavish bed. My eyes opened to a room of grandiose fashion. Items of riches like jewelry on an elegant dresser and crystal lamps adorned the room tastefully.

I could hear heated anger in the form of yelling and pounding outside the door of my lavish room. I couldn't tell what the words were, but they were obviously ones of conflict. I didn't do so well for it, and a life like this isn't my style.

I contemplated meeting this rowdy family when they called for me. Maybe they'll understand my cold feet.

...Nah.

I got up and out of bed, eyeing the various items around the room. I also noticed a window with a tree next to it. It seemed like I could sneak out if I wanted to. It seemed like a more entertaining option. I also was interested in bringing along some items in the room with me for my escapade.

(Edited to imply in the beginning that I had this life all along; the original post I had alluded to me knowing that the life wasn't mine, yada yada yada. xD; Sorry, I'm nitpicky!)
Edited By 1127 on 7/24/2013 at 5:56 PM.
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 7/24/2013 at 6:11 PM Post #102
@Flute,

[Echo Intermission]
Echo slunk out of the shadows while Flute slept in her bed, hiding a item in her room as she faded back into the shadows, hearing the sounds of Flute waking up..

End Flashback-

While searching for some items in your room you find a old, dusty Standard Genetic Scanner. Maybe you can use this somehow?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 7/24/2013 at 6:34 PM Post #103
@99echosong99,

I managed to find a bag to stuff items in the room in. The first drawer I opened revealed a scanner with weird buttons on it. At least, I think it was a scanner.

Giving it some thought, I decided to leave the scanner where I found it. For an escapade, I doubt I'll use it. I'm the type that tackles everything the same way, no matter how different they are.

(Edit: Wanted to say thank you for the offer, though. ;w; Thanks Echo!)
Edited By 1127 on 7/24/2013 at 6:35 PM.
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/24/2013 at 6:57 PM Post #104
@Flute,

You decides to leave during the daytime when nobody is home. You sneaks out the open window onto the large tree. You climb down and quickly scan the area. In the back there is a fenced area with a dark horse resting. In front is a large open gate.

You can choose to leave on foot out front or ride the horse in back and sneak out in that direction. Which will it be?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 7/24/2013 at 7:07 PM Post #105
@Innocentwings,

I decide to take the back entrance instead of the front, because it seemed less obvious of the two.

I come up to the dark horse and stroke its mane and neck. It seemed to be calm when it looked back at me. "You'll help me escape this scary place, right?" I giggled, as if I figured it could hear the yelling from inside the house. The horse neighed and shook its head, seeming to understand, and I climbed onto its back. By itself, it seemed to walk us to our way of escape. "Thank goodness you know where to go...I'm not sure how to ride a horse, aha."
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 7/24/2013 at 7:11 PM Post #106
The horse just shook his mane and takes you on this unused trail. You ride this dark horse for a while before realizing that it do not have a name. You then come to a fork in the road

What will you name the horse? Will you go left, right or on the trail that leads up?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 7/24/2013 at 7:46 PM Post #107
@Innocentwings,

I wasn't sure what name to give this stallion. I laid along his back, asking to his ears, "What should I name you?" A neigh and a shake seemed to say that it was up to me, which didn't really help, but urged me to pick a path.

I laughed. "We should go down the left path." Then it came to me. "Left corresponds to west on a map. I'll call you West! Do you like that?"
MakeshiftDemon
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 52
Posted: 7/25/2013 at 12:14 PM Post #108
@Ember2000

"Stream it is then" Fester smiled. As you and Fester get to the stream you dismount your horse and tie her lead to a tree near the stream so she doesn't wander. You walk up to the stream and get a drink, finally refreshment. After getting a drink you fill all of the empty glass bottles you have, giving you 4 bottles of water. Fester was sitting by a tree near by.

"Could you start a fire?" Fester asks you as he digs through his bag. "Sure" you say as you gather some sticks and somehow dry dead grass and bunch it up. After a few minutes of trying you finally manage to start a fire and you take out some food. Looks like bread and apples for dinner tonight. You start eating and look over at Fester who had apparently found what he was looking for.

"One of us should stay up to keep watch. We'll take turns." Fester said taking a bite of his own food. "Do you want to go first or should I?"
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 7/25/2013 at 3:39 PM Post #109
@Flute,

West the horse shook his head in agreement, liking the name and turned onto the left. You two wanders down the path for hours and it eventually gets dark. You spot a cave to the right of the path.

Do you want to take shelter in the cave for the night or continue on the path?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 7/25/2013 at 3:59 PM Post #110
@Innocentwings,

I climb down off of West's back and lead him into the cave. "Shelter for the night seems good, but I should keep my ground." I was cautious of entering the cave, just incase there was something in there before me. But I stayed close to the entrance, far in enough to hide from what's outside, but close enough to make a quick getaway.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.