Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > BTS ARMY
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
BTS
Level 59
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 41
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 9:51 AM Post #1
oki so aren't there armys here 0-0 if u don't even know them then I can introduce u to these amazing peeps *cough they are derps cough* there are 7 memebers

v
suga
jhope
jungkook
jin
jimin
rapmonster

v ( kim taehyung)

just a lot of info x3:
1. V real name is Kim Taehyung
2.Hes favorite number is 10
3.Vs Nickname is TaeTae (friends call him TaeTae~ because its easy to say) and Blank Tae (because he always have a blank expression)
4. His birthday is 30 December 1995.
5.Vs Favorite foods is Japchae, any type of meat.
6.Habits : Biting his nails,opening his mouth, touching anything thats cute, and saying Eomma! (Mom?) and It hurts! a lot.
7. Jimin said V sometimes worse than the maknae (Jungkook).
8. He likes searching for good songs that not many people know about it.
9. V favourite color is Black, white, green
10. V family is Dad, Mom, Younger Sister and Younger Brother
11.V Blood Type is AB.
12.V likes almost all of the cartoons on Tooniverse and he watched most of them.
13. All member choose V as the Strangest Member of BTS because he has 4D.
14. About V.
Jimin, Sometimes hes worse than the maknae. (laughs) Its fascinating.
Suga, Everyone says this but people with blood type AB are either a complete genius or a complete idiot. Hes both.But sometimes he comes up with really good ideas and surprises us.
Suga, At first, i thought his (unique) behavior was all made up. I mean, how can a man like that exist in the world? I really thought he was acting. I was wrong, though. He exists. Hes a really unusual guy. Ive never seen someone like him before. (V Who came from the stars). He doesnt seem normal. [Skool Luv Affair Keyword Talk]
Rap Monster, In my opinion, hes 10% genius and 90% idiot (laughs).
Jungkook, V-Hyung wants to do a lot of things, but it seems like he has no patience. Sometimes, I talk about this with Jimin Hyung.
Jungkook, V-Hyung hates losing to others. He used to play the saxophone but started the guitar after seeing me play it.
Jimin, Ive seen V playing a dual role during his laundry (lifting the weariness of chores with monodrama). He gathers the clothes talking to himself. [Skool Luv Affair Keyword Talk]
V : Hey Sis, come here! (Man version). Why? (Girl Version). Just come here (Man). Why are you doing this to me? (Girl). Coz i like you (Man). [He acting a laundry master]
V : I was bored. There was nearly no opne in our residence.
15. V played Saxophone for 3 years since 7th grade andthen stopped in this fourth year, so he hasnt improved.He once received an award after playing Desperado (by the Eagles) on the saxophone.
V, My dad told me a singer should play at least one instrument. Ive learnt Saxophone for about 3 years. There was a time i wanted to be a saxophone player rather than a singer. Though it changed again. So i started dreaming to become a singer again. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
16.Q) V, what song did you sing?
V, I hadnt gotten permission from my parents so I wasnt planning on doing a private audition. I was only thinking about looking around the Academy. I went to look around but ran into one of the rookie group development Noonas. She told me to try auditioning, called my parents, got permission, and I auditioned. When I checked later, I was the only one from Daegu to pass the auditions. It was a sudden audition but I thought, Yay. Lets do it!and wasnt nervous at all. (laughs)
17.V, My stage name was chosen last. Six, Lex, V. Those three names were suggested but the members and PD all said that V fit me the best and so I picked V to stand for victory.
18.V, I didnt volunteer to dance, its just that another trainee hyung told me The eldest Hyung is going to be coming later. Show your charms then. Make a first impression that hell remember you.As soon as Jin Hyung came, I got embarrassed so I kept dancing while looking down. Hyung kept staring at me with a blank expression and eventually told me, You, go dance in the front over there.'
So Jin thought, What is with this kid, really?
19. V hasnt been in serious relationship yet.
20. V ideal type is someone who gets more charming everyday, takes care of him, loves him, always chic outdoors, makes hot chocolate, has a lot aegyo and a girl who wears wide pants. [Behind The Show 140928]
V, For me, i think its really pretty when girls wear wide pants.I like a girl who becomes more charming by the day. I like a kind girl. But because all (BTS) of our ideal types are different, i dont think well date the same girl.
21. V resolution in 2014 -> I want to upgrade my vocal power a lot and i want to impress a lot of people. If i upgrade my vocal abilities, i also think that BTS level will rise.
22. He has the same hobbies with Jin.
23. He watch all episode of anime such as Digimon Adventure, Wolf Children, and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, One Pice, Summer Wars, Piano No Mori, and other works of Director Hosada Mamoru.
24. He is the last member who revealed his existence.
25. He cry when he watch Miracle Insale Number 7.
26. He wants to marry his first love and be with her forever.
27. V Favourite items is Computer, big dolls, clothes, shoes, accessories, and anything unique.
28. He describe him self like a Monkey. When he was younger, he got spit on by Simpanse at the zoo and after that incident his friend saying that he was Simpanse rival and he is Monkey.
29.His role model is his Dad. He wants to be a dad like his dad, someone who takes care of his children, listen to everything they say, encourage and advise the future plans well and get the scolded by their wife a lot.
30. In 10 years, he wants to taking his children Taekwon (Male, 2 years) and Taeguk (Female, 7 months) to the zoo and feeding the pigeon shrimp crackers and being a cool fall guy.
31. Hometown is Daegu -> Kojang -> Daegu -> Seoul
30. Favourite artist is Eric Bannet.
31. When he younger he wants to be a singer.
32. V motto > I just came up with it but lets life coolly to the maximum. Since the life happens only once, waking up at ease in the morning and working doing your best.
33. V express the color of BTS is black on the stage and white off the stage.
34. Everyday he watchs one Anime episode (without fail) and write something on twitter/fancafe, and he makes the Hyungs angry everyday.
35. When V get a trouble he will sharing to Jimin and Jin. But he easy to talk to Jimin because their have same ages.
36. When V has a lover, he wants to going in Autumn and then going to the park to feed the pigeons with it.
37. If V has a super power he wants to talk to cars.
38. Fans said V look a like Baekhyun EXO and Daehyun B.A.P. And he said, Baekhyun Exo is his Mother, and Daehyun B.A.P is his Father. But theres fan said he looks like T.O.P Bigbang, and he feels an honour.
39. V is a mysterious member in BTS.
40. He sometimes speak with Alien Language.
41. He really likes doing a weird dance and sing a trot song. So ARMY called him Dance Machine.
42. He likes acting a lot.
43. V is a mood maker in BTS with Suga.
44. He likes doing a Kkumul Kkumul Dance.
45. All member said, V is the most member who has a lot of girl fans.
46. V is most popular in Taiwan (Yahoo Taiwan polling).
47. He will work harder if he get challenge. He loves to wins so much.
48. He has imagination to have Tae Tae Magazine for update about BTS to share to A.R.M.Y
49. He also doing a unique pose in every take a photo.
50. He likes to tease ARMY in fanmeet event.
51.Q) If you had a compare V to non human, what would they be?
Jungkook, Monkey.
Jimin, A pony that deviated from his reins.In Vs case, whatever he does its always strange. More than an animal, hes more like an alien from another planet (laughs)
Suga, Monkey.
J-Hope, An Alien.
Rap Monster, An Alien.
52. Q: By the way, you held a showcase in Japan for the first time, how were the Japanese fans reactions?
V,I said arigatou gozaima******a~ (thank you~) but I want to talk to all of you more next time!
52. J-Hope said, if they ever get do a Variety Show, V is the best for it because V has 4D charm.
53. His image before debut is a normal, energetic, and humorous student.
V, I was very noisy in school. When it was recess, i was like, AH! ITS RECESS! LETS PLAY!!!. And when i was with my friend at lunch, BASKETBALL! LETS PLAY!!!. Everyone knew who i was back then. -Mnet Jjang #63-
54. For him, his charm is his eyes may seem blank most of the time, but they can also give off a unique feeling.
55. In the dorm, V charge of the washing machine.
56. V favourite song is Lee Juck Rain because that song with a painful memory. In the past, he listened to it during the rainy day when he was trying to confess to a girl via phone call. But it was raining that day, so she didnt pick up the phone. And when he way home on the bus, this song suddenly played.
57. VFavorite Song in 2nd mini album Skool Luv Affair isBTS Cypher PT.2: Triptych
58.There was a funny moment when Jump Rope Challenge on MBC Show Champion, Vs pants was falling down.. But he wasnt give up to keep jump! But in the end, he got highest score (120 times)thanJimin and Jungkook[But i guess, V could got more score if he pants wasnt falling down!-Admin-]
59. Q)Which outfit concept do you like in the simulation love game? [Kstar Wonderland]
V,Its clerk of cafe that i wearing now. Denim shirt, isnt this scraft good? (Laugh)
60. Q) Do you have any expression that hard to try to shoot? Please explain it. [Kstar Wonderland]
V,Mmm.. Its could someday in front of my girlfriend. I want to show a cute expression.<In the fact, he show it after the interview, V covering his face by hand and embarrassed>
61.V Ideal Date > Amusement park. But nearby park is also good. I think that itll be nice if holding hands. The ideal is cute dating.
62.V, When it was break time I went to take a peek of all the classrooms, I also went to buy something to eat, I was a kid who couldnt stop for even a second. When I was in elementary school I participated in a Drag Competition (he wore female clothes) and I passed the qualification so itd became a good memory (laughs).
63. When V celebrated his Birthday (131230 at MBC Gayo Daejun), he felt very happy because he able to share birthday with K.Will. K.Wills waiting room was beside BTSs room. So K.Will came to him and said, Hey, is it your Birthday today? Its mine too! Lets blow the candle together.
64.When asked to do a self introduction at Hanako Magazine Interview, he said The moment when I eat chicken, rice, majuu (and a very long list of other foods) is when I feel happiest.
65.Since Im the type who doesnt really cry, even if Im deeply moved (while pointing at his eye), it seems like it doesnt reach here (laughs). V at Hanako Magazine-
66. Q : Why your hands always shake when you take a selca? (Interview Yin Yuentai 140104)
V, Recently im improving. Firstly its my concept. Actually when my facial features arent blur, i will more good looking. Thats why i am choosen as the member who takes the best selca.
(At the time all member was complain it because they didnt know who choose V. But in the end, they congratulated him and choose V who is the real selca king.)
67. Q : What if Jin doesnt give you food? (Interview Yinyuentai 140104)
V,Ummm.. Then ill cook.
Jin,Really?
V,I can cook. Ive been making egg rolls recently. I also know how to serve rice.
Rap Mon,You also can cook Ramen, Right?
V,I can even roll seawed sheet to eat, roll it to eat. And recently i have this old receipt from my grandmother; putting rice on top of an Omelet, a spoon of soy sauce, a spoon of sesame oil, not one spoon! its a half of spoon (for sesame). Then mix everything together. Its very delicious.
68. Rap Mon about Vs cooking, Honestly, although wed love try it. But Vs cooking is too great, we might end up crying. Thats why up till now we havent tried it. If V can roll the seaweed a little better, we will definitely give it try.
69. Jimin about Vs cooking, Well try Vs cooking sooner or later. I just hope, V will stop stealing the food when im cooking,
70. V did dance slap to other members at MTV The Show ending. Other membersfelt surprise because nobody knew he was going to slapthem.
71.SugaimaginedWhen God Made V?
Suga,Ill add a bit of diverse hair color, a bit handsomeness too, and APPETITE! He eats the most!
72. Suga said V and Rap Monster are the twins mountain, because they arereally loves eats, they eat the most.
73. V wants to giveBangtans Candy to Lyn.
74. V being the leader of BTSfor One Day Show Champion Mission. And he shows the cruel image of the Leader. So, Rap Monster complain about it, because he think thats his image.-Show Champion 140416-
75.If get a day off, V wants to see his Parents-MCD Backstage 140425-
76. Vs model friendstold him that if moving around a lot becomes a habit, hisphotos wont turn out nice.
77. V, Ive watched everything thats out for One Piece. But none of the other members (except for Jin Hyung) like animations.But really, you cant help but fall into it after watching it once but they refuse to watch.(About One Piece) Who lives, who dies, what fruits appear.. Its a truly touching story, so Im sad that I cant share it.
78. Vsometimes have racy thoughts too, but he usually think about becoming Iron Man.
79. V, Looking back at my audition, i was afraid of nothing at the period.I want to do that.Lets go through this!. Now i kind of hesitate.Can i do this well? Wouldnt i need practice?[SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
80.V likes Amusement Parks. He especially likes the Gyro Drop, Gyro Swing and Roller Coasters.
81.V is scared of ghosts, cant touch gross things, cant go up high places, but rides are bit different. It feels safe yet thrilling.
82.V really wants to write good lyrics that fit the melodies he makes. But so far, his lyrics are just, I really love you. and Because of you.
83.V really likes the words Gomibako (Trash Can) and Guragura (Rattling Sound) in Japanese.
84.V, The fact that I had to dress up as a Lady Bug Fairy is still a big shock to me. I think Sailor Moon was better.
85.Happiness for V is going on a trip with BTS. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
86.V said he was looking for a new song to play on the Saxophone but got casted by Big Hit, so he decided toquit.
87.V dont like to wear shoes.
Staff Message, Taehyung, please put on your shoes.You are not a Primitive Man.You have nice shoes. Why dont you wear them? Please wear them.(BTS FESTA RADIO)
88. Dance Teacher Message, Be a Human.(BTS FESTA RADIO)
89. V can climbing a tree but he cant getting down.
90.Jimin vs V Freestyle (V just dissing Jimin) [MNET America GO!BTS]
ROUND 1
# Jimin to V
Jimin, OH No! You tucked your shirt in. That means im going to beat you hard!Im going to punch you hard! And then youll roll on the floor!And the youll die! (Rap ryhmes)
Rap Monster to V, Dude, he said hell kill you. Come on.

# V to Jimin
V, Yo!
Jimin : If you keep repeating Yo, ill puunch your face!Im going to hit your face if you keep saying yo!
V, Yo! Im chewing on Kimbab!Oh, i want to chew your face too!I want to swallow it, but i cant because of your face!Yo!I just ate my lunch but i cant digest it. [With his weird rap ryhmes]
Jimin, Hes not even rapping. Dont beatbox for him.
Suga, You are just talking with accent.

ROUND 2
# V to Jimin
V, Yo, Jay Z! Yo, Kanye West! Yo, Jimin! So much height difference.
Jin, Youre not rapping!
Jimin, You have to rhyme. Youre just dissing me.
V, Its a different style of rap.Cut the beat off! (When J-Hope started beatboxing). Yo, i was eating but none of you are funny. I was observing
J-Hope (Hits Vs head with paper), Youre done.

91. V and Jimin were classmates in High School.

92. V kicked Jimins******first at SBS Inkigayo comeback perform (141026) and after that moment Jimin feels surprised and got mistake in the end of performance.

93. V is number one fans of BTS Cypher (especially Cypher PT.3 Killer).

94. V memorable incident was cuts his bangs during music video shoot Danger. [Arirang Pops in Seoul Ep. 2724]
V, There was a scene where i was supposed to cut my own hair.Since i couldnt actually cut my hair,i had to werar a wig.I had to do it in just one take, so i had to be careful but i actually cut my owb hair and almost ruin my life.

95. Noisiest members Rank by Jin. [Arirang After School Club After Show 140827]
1st : V
Jin, First, theres V. Im not kidding.Hell be sitting in the dorms,then suddenly hell run around going HO! HO! HO!. Hes really weird. Hes like a different species. Do you know what he does alone at our house? Jimin,i love you!! Oppa, i cant!Jimin, i love you!! (Imitate Vs alone conversation). Seriously..2nd : Jungkook
3rd : Jimin

96. V and J-Hope did Self PR Time mission at M!Countdown Begins (140918). They sing and dance to the slow version of your part in their song. But V did a funny one like a roar of lion in the Metro Goldwyin Mayer trade mark. In the end, V said Bye with his weirdest expression.

97. V won thumb war games against staff at M!Countdown Begins Falls Mini Sport Event (141002).

98. Who is the most whimsical person? (All members choose V) [Skool Luv Affair Keyword Talk]
V, I went to school properly in a common way. (He claims himself as an ordinary man who received proper education) and you call me whimsical.

99. V said he used to work in farm. [Skool Luv Affair Keyword Talk]

100. Name 3 requirements for V happiness is Family, Health, and Honor

suga

BTS
Level 59
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 9:53 AM Post #2
lots of info for dis cutie pie :
1. Suga real name is Min Yoongi
2. Suga Favorite number is 3
3. Sugas Birthday is 9 March 1993
4.Suga Blood Type is O
5. His hometown is Daegu.
6. Suga loves Taking Photo
7. Suga Favorite Color is White
8. Suga Family is Dad, Mom and Older Brother.
9.Suga decided to pursue a career in music after hearing Stony Skunk Ragga Muffinin 6th grade
10. Suga is Father of BTS because hescharge of fixing the things that Rap Monster breaks. He change the lightbulbs, fix the toilet, or re-attach doorknobs. He doing a lot of that kind of stuff in dorm. ( Look a like father job in house)
11.Suga really like to have a cooking battle
12.Suga role is to nag or scold the younger members when they make a mistake. Its because he is the only member in the group who can speak harshly. He has an honest and blunt personality so if he feel that something isnt right, he always speak up about it.
13.Suga is terrible with English
14. Sugathinks that his legs are nice
15.Sugas other nicknames is Motionless Min because when he has free days, he doesnt do anything and Mr. Appendix bacause he had appendicticussurgery in last year 2013 (December).
16.Suga choose to rap after listening Fly Epik Highs song.
17.Suga Have Licensed to drive a car
18. Suga loves Basketball. When hewas in school, he won basketball games quite a few times, and when hewas a trainee, heplayed basketball every Sunday.Hewas scouted for a team with some college students at the Han River, but since hedebuted, hedidnt have time.Hisposition was usually point guard or shooting guard. Hesquick on hisfeet, and hesbetter at defense than offense.
19. He doesnt like sweat and tired.
20.Suga Love Weish Corgi (Dog).
21.Suga was named by the CEO because he is pale and his smile is sweet ( suga look liked sugar ^^~ sweet)
Suga, I got name Suga is bcoz my skin is pale, Im pretty when I smile, and because Im sweet.(laughs) I choose this name because I want to promote sweetly.
22.Sugasmost stressed usually from midnight to 6AM, and hedoesnt dislike it. Hedoesnt really like places with lots of people or noise.
23.Suga like a weather where you can wear short sleeves at day and long sleeves at night.
24. On twitter, he use and (laughing saound), and .frequently. He write like that just for his fans. And also says, Annyeonghaseyo Suga daeyo at the first.
25. Suga real personality isnt aegyo like that and actually quite straightforward.
26. All member said Suga fits to be the member who liking younger girl.
27. Suga better like compose musics and sleep than doing physic exercise.
28. His hobbies is reading comics and playing games,Basketball, taking pictures.
29. He win 2nd place in Big Hit Audition.
30.Q) If you had a compare Suga to non human, what would they be?
Jungkook, Turtle.
Jimin, Lion Trainer.
V, Baseball players 3rd batter/hitter.
J-Hope, Candy.
31. Suga wants to be Firefighter, Basketball Player, and Musician when he was younger.
32. Sugas motto > Lets live with having fun. Doing music as your hobby and doing it as work it different.
33. Suga express BTS color us Gold. He think, since gold can be worn in ring and neclaces, so everyone can combine it with his own color. Meaning that he want to become a group that can change freely.
34. In BTS Rookie Channel, Suga make shocking confess that he take Jungkooks black underware without permission and he didnt gave it back because the underware had holes in it. Suga did it because he wants to dominated Jungkook. And Suga said next time he will definetly steal Jungkook underware and wear it again.
35. Everyday Suga writng song/compose. He write lyrics even when he is in the waiting room or the car and toilet.
36. Suga feel sad if he couldnt see his family when her parents come to Seoul but he was busy.
37. When Suga had trouble or feel some worried, he will talk to Rap Monster because their ages are similar and also have a lot of things in common, so they talk a lot about music and life.
38. When he had a lover, Suga wants to make her listen to the songs he writes.
39. Sugas resolution in 2014 is he hope he dont get sick.
40. His favourite Food is Meat, Meat, and Meat.
41. His habbit is making rhymes in everyday situation (mood maker), over doing gags (jokes), writing lyrics, thinking about what kind of twitter post, speaking in Satoori when he is nervous.
42. Favourite Item is Camera, Electronics, and Accessories.
43. Suga Ideal Type is a girl who likes music especially Hip Hop and a girl who carries fancy headphones. [Behind The Show 140928]
Suga, For me, its not clothes but mine is a little odd.A Hi-Fi (High Fidelity) headphone. A headphone that has high fidelity. Kind of like when you see people carry around expensive electronic devices. When i see a girl with that kind of headphone, like, she attracts me.
44. His role model is Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Lil Wayne, Hit Boy.
45. In 10 years, Suga wants dominating the world with his music.
46. Suga wrote the song (Like It) under 40 minutes.
47. Suga really like teasing his dongsaeng.
48. Suga favourite song when karaoke is Kangjin Ddaengbul because he think that song makes up the mood.
49. His image before debut is he started music in 6th grade. In middle school he learned classical composition and started writng songs daily after that.
50. He thinks, he is closer straightforward Gyeongsangdo guy than sweet. But in front of fans, he is a sweet guy.
51. For him, his charm is his eye smile.
52. How he deal with stress is write lyrics crazily. And also relieving his stress with music.
53. When he was angry, Suga likes listening Rick Ross Hold Me Back.
54. He wants to steal the thing that you cant buy with money; Jungkook age.
55. Suga, If i go back to being 17 years old like maknae Jungkook, i want study. I want to be a good son who doesnt rebel against what his parents tell him.
56. V said the number one who like cook is Suga because he knows how to make really good Kimchi fried rice.
57. Sugabecame a producer in 2 songs (Jump and Tommorow ) on 2nd Mini Album Skool Luv Affair
58. Suga Favorite Song in 2nd mini album Skool Luv Affair is Tommorow because he wrote a beat and melody for this song.
59. Suga wrote Jump and Tommorow songs when he was trainee.
60.Q) Which outfit concept do u like in the Simulation Love Game? [Kstar Wonderland]
Suga,I like a suit the most. Why? Because its all back to look good as usual. In the fact, because it was suit for the second time in my life, its really fun.
61.Q) Do you have any expression that hard to try to shoot? Please explain it. [Kstar Wonderland]
Suga,Personally, blown kiss and troubled expression are difficult. Since i have a confident smile, i feel like i was be able expression it quickly.
62.Suga Ideal Date > For me, just an ordinary date I want to watch movie, walking and would like to eat together.
63.Q : Who Do You Think is the Most Handsome in BTS (BTS 60s Interview Feb 2014])
Suga :(raised the hand up and shout out hes real name Min Yoongi)
64. Q : Who Do you Think is The Best Real Man in BTS(BTS 60s Interview Feb 2014)
Suga : (raised the hand up and shout out Min Suga)
65 ,Q: Which member doesnt listen to the Manager ?(BTS 60s Interview Feb 2014)
Suga : ( hes again raised the hand up and shout out Min Suga.)
66. Q : Whos the King of Bluffing in BTS ?(BTS 60s Interview Feb 2014)
Suga: (hes again raised the hand up and shout out Min Suga)
67. Rap Monster, Suga Sleeping is well (BTS 60s Interview Feb 2014)
Suga, SWAG
68. Rap Monster, He is little Run down(BTS 60s Interview Feb 2014)
Suga,SWAG
69. Suga said Taking lesson with soul and hip hop swag
70.Suga doest listen to the Manager to eat or get up because he considered it disruption.
71. Suga didnt think he involved the most in this album.
72.Leave the talk to Rap Monster and the kinds (laughs). I think that my role is taking care of the kids.-Suga at Hanako Magazine-
73. Suga choose himself secretly as a tough guy but he not admit it. He said, I never said my own name. -MTV The Show-
74. J-Hope imaginedWhen God Made Suga?
J-Hope,Emm.. Indeed for Suga its cool rap, lyrics writing, composing, plenty plenty! Sugas sugary sweetness, we cant leave that out. If i add a bit of cuteness and aegyo as well. Reversal of charm? Good Good More More!Eung? What it is? FATIGUE!
75.Jungkook and Suga sharing underware often. At Mnet JJang #63, when Suga said he got a lot more underware present from fans, but he realized his underware was disappear. And at the moment, Jungkook admit that he wearing them. (I think Jungkook was revenge).
76. Suga being a best pretty boyfor One Day Show Champion Mission. But he think the mission is too easey for him because the mission is like his daily life.-Show Champion 140416-
77. All member of BTS choose Suga as the sweet member the most at Fandom School Interview.
78. Suga and J-Hope are really bad in drawing.
79.If get a day off, Rap Monster, J-Hope, and Suga want to go to vacation.-MCD Backstage 140425-
80. All member of BTS choose Suga as the the member who his aegyo has improved at Ize Magazine.
81. Suga said, I really didnt want to wear the maid outfit, so I was surprised. I cant understand why fans want to see that.We dont really have any interest in seeing girls wear boys clothes, so why do they like seeing us wear girls clothes?
82. Suga, Im not really the type to buy and wear expensive clothes, but i am careful with the accessories to pick.Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, I like them all. Recently, ive been collecting basketball shoes that ive liked since elemantary school.
83.Sugas favorite moments in his daily life are when hes working alone.
84.Q: If you had to live on a deserted island for 3 years, which member would you want to bring? (IZE MAGAZINE)
Suga,Jimin. To boss around. (LOL) Just kidding. I dont talk a lot, Im not the fun type, but Jimin is pleasant and mature, so I think itd work out.
85.Q : If you could sum up in one word your attitude towards life, what would it be?(IZE MAGAZINE)
Suga, I dont give a ******. (His Motto)
86. Suga loves sleep. He said sleep is cheers him up.
87. When Sugawas younger, hewants to be an Architect
88. Goal to BTS, No.1
89. Words to BTS, Well do better and nothing would be impossible for us. Lets work hard together and good luck to us ~!
90.Suga bad in japanesse language.J-Hope wrote Hwaitto (Hwaitting) in japanesse words but suga cant understand it.(BTS Episode 1st Anniversary).
91. Suga greeting, Hi.(Profile written by Suga)
92. Charge in Rap
93. Favourite Nickname is Min PD.(Profile written by Suga)
94.Body size :176cm, 58kg.(Profile written by Suga)
95.Specialty :Rap, writing, composing, and arranging songs.(Profile written by Suga)
96.Habits :Biting hisnails.(Profile written by Suga)
97.Charm point : Is there something like that to me (sob sob)(Profile written by Suga)
98.Things he like (3 things) :Sleeping, quiet places, places with no people.(Profile written by Suga)
99.Things he dislike (3 things) :Dancing, loud places, places where there are people crowding around.(Profile written by Suga)
100.Hisbiggest recent interest :Basketball shoes, music equipment, camera.(Profile written by Suga)
101.The member whos most similar to him:No one.(Profile written by Suga)
102.Histhe best at at least this : Lazing around.(Profile written by Suga)
101. He will at least try to put an effort in this :Music.(Profile written by Suga)
102. His lifes best (animation) was Slam Dunk.(Profile written by Suga)
103. A song he want to recommend to you :BTS Tomorrow(Profile written by Suga)
104. What hethink about when hecant sleep :Worries about the future.(Profile written by Suga)
105. Hisrepresentative pictures and videos :Min Sugaaaaa~ His60 second interview on T-Show (T/N: MTVs The Show)(Profile written by Suga)
106. The ranking in BTS that hewrite :Jin = Suga > Rapmon > J-Hope > Jeongguk > V Jimin.(Profile written by Suga)
107. He think hislooks ranks (50) out of 100 : Truthfully, when I see myself I think Im ugly.(Profile written by Suga)
108. The place hehave the most confidence in on hisbody :Vocal cords.(Profile written by Suga)
109. Lets praise myself : Youre at least working hard in living if not anything else.(Profile written by Suga)
110. Hisgoal : Im a man who will become the king of music!!!(Profile written by Suga)
111.Suga, Doesnt linger on things, really like things I like but really dislike things that I dont like, although I normally like lazing around Im not lazy on things that I enjoy, I usually confront someone instead of talking about it behind their backs.
112. His personality as viewed by other members.
Jin, He likes being attached to his bed. He has a variety of knowledge and always gives help with that knowledge. Im fascinated as to where he gets that weird knowledge from.
J-Hope, Is cool. His personality is quite strong on his own thoughts. Pretends not to care when he does. Seems like hes all over the place, but is quite careful. That kind of personality. (Ah!! Personailty where he only just shows strength )
V, He really has a lot of knowledge. Hes quite cool on stage. Cool and amazing. No answer to him being lethargic.
Jeongguk, Hes like a grandpa. But his passion towards music is overflooding. He also has a lot of knowledge. But hes still a grandpa.
Rap Monster, Lingers on things more than you would think. Hes really timid once you get to know him. Full of random information. Grandpa. Although he seems cool never no no Wants to be loved. Likes music. Has passion and stubbornness. Says what he wants to and can say everything well in front. Has style.
Jimin,He talks too much in front of you. He doesnt hesitate, and although this is my personal thoughts, he likes being loved by the members
113. Message to Suga by other Member and Staff. (BTS RADIO FESTA1st Anniversary)
Dance Teacher, Take care of your health when you are young.
Jimin, Suga, thanks for beeing so nice to me. Haha, ill beat you one day. Im gathering the team for it already.Wait for it. You, the most stylish guy in Bangtan.
Bang shihyuk, To Suga, Rebel, old young, genious. Because of you BTS can be BTS. Thanks for your talent and keep it that way. I wish you could be an awsome artist. When you write the title song?
114. Suga curious about V next color.
115.About Pre-debut [BTS FESTA RADIO]
Suga thinks himself very cold, realistic and very smart. He stresses that all the time. When BTS talking about fashion, he always claims that he doesnt buy anything too expensive and nagging about other membersfashion. Hes very self assertive. Suga said being natural is the most important thing to be stylish wherever they are. But in the fact, he looks so obvious that hes the one whos trying hardest amongst BTS members.
116. Suga like says, Ow, maaaaan..
117. Yul Hee LABOUM is huge fan of Suga.
118. Suga produced Let Me Know song in Dark and Wild Album and be his favourite song in this album.
119. Suga doesnt like to meet people and usually lying down at home.
Which member changes completely when hes not on stage? (All member choose Suga). [Arirang Pops in Seoul Ep.2724]
Suga, Actually im very different when im in front of the cameras or on stage. When im not working, im usually lying down at home or inside the studio.I dont like to move or go out.So, i dont even like to meet people.
V, He needs a chair when hes taking a break.
Suga, I always need one. i dont know why but i become very energetic ehen im on the stage though.Ive found that strange too,it even surprised me sometimes.
120. Confession Camera [MNET America GO!BTS]
# Suga to J-Hope
Suga, I have something to confess.
J-Hope, Hurry im very buzy.
Suga, I sincerely.. I have.. I actually have nothing to apologize for..
J-Hope, Ah, you are so lame.
# Suga to himself in the miror
Suga, Hello there, Suga. I have something to tell you.I tortured your body preparing for this new album. You dont have to try so hard.Fighting!
121. Suga, Looking back at my audition, i knew nothing, then. I thought that my music was always right and many people would like me. (Suga only had trust and enthusiasm towards music at that time). I was wrong Since then, my opinion towards music have changed a lot.
122. Sugas memories from his trainee period is The Beautiful Scenery of Korea made his on the news once. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
Suga, It was Chuseok then. I was dining with my family when i was on the news.
123. After debut, do you still have any wishes? [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
Suga, To make good music constantly. Thats all. Im not desperate for winning in music charts. I just want to make good music.
124. Sugas dream as an artist is constantly working on some songs. And he goal is to release 20 tracks or 30 tracks of them at once without making little mix tapes by the end of this year (2014). [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
125. Happiness for Suga is doing what he wants to do. Eat what he wants. Hear what he wants. Sing What he wants. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
126. About Suga at the events. [Arirang Pops In Seoul Ep 2724]
Jimin, At our autograph events, Suga mede hearts for our fans. He just pretends he doesnt do any cringe-worthy stuff!
V, He takes action instead using words.
127. Name 3 requirements for Suga happiness is Health, Family, and Music. He somehow dont think he should be rich to be happy. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
BTS
Level 59
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 9:58 AM Post #3
jungkook:
[imghttp://s7.favim.com/610/150814/bts-cute-funny-king-Favim.com-3120287.jpg][/img]

1. Jungkook real name is Jeon Jungkook
2. JungkookFavorite number is 1
3.Jungkook favorite weather is a sunny weather with a cool breeze
4. Jungkooks family is Dad, Mom, and Older brotherJungkookhave older Brother, his name isJung Hyun who will go to the Army (2014).
5. Jungkookblood type is A
6.In 7th grade Jungkooklearned B-boying in a club with his some friends and Hyungs.
7.In 10 years Jungkookwant to be an Owner of a duck meat restaurant or a Tattooist.
8. Jungkookwent to the Mnet for Superstar K2 auditions and got casted by my current companys staff. When he danced, Bang Sihyuk PD told him,No emotion. No emotion while dancing. So, he went to the U.S.A for dance training.
9. In USA, Jungkook learned Urban Style, Female Dancing Style, Powerful Dances, and many more from famous choreographers.
10.JK Favorite coloris Red, Black, and White. He think express color of Hip Hop is Black and Red.
11. JungkookIdeal Type is Someone whos at least 168 cm but smaller than him, a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs & she nice.
12.Q) Jungkook, I heard that you got casted while auditioning for Superstar K3.
Jungkook, In 7th grade, I had dreams of becoming a singer after listening to G-Dragon sunbaenims songs. Then in 8th grade, I got casted by Big Hit after leaving the Superstar K3 auditions and became a part of Bangtan.
13.Q) I guess you wont be able to go on Superstar K anymore since you got casted.
Jungkook, I got eliminated anyways.(laughs) Even if I hadpassed, I think I would have chosen Big Hit.
All, Ooh~
Rap Monster, Yeah, you cant really say anything. Youve debutednow. (laughs)
14. JungkookFavourite song is Zion T Feat Primary See Through.
15. Jungkookresolution in 2014 > In 2014, i want to upgrade my vocal power!
16. Jungkookbirthday is 1 September 1997.
17. Jungkooknicknames is Jeon Jungkookie (Suga calls him a lot), Golden Maknae, andKookie.
18.Jeongguk about his Satoori, Its true that Im unable to fix it, but its also that Im not trying.
19. Favourite food is bread, pizza, and anything with flour, pork soup rice, sashimi, sea eel.
20. Favourite item is Shoes, make up.
21. Jungkook is a Golden Maknae but he also like a Devil Maknae.
22. Jungkookhabbits is sniffling (he has rhinitis), wriggling his fingers, stomp around.
23. Jungkookrole model is G-Dragon.
24. Jungkookhometown is Busan.
25. Jungkookwants Japanesse fans called him Golden Maknae or Kkukie.
26. Artist or song that has influenced is Supreme Team, G-Dragon, and Macklemore.
27. Jungkookdream when he was younger is Badminton Player. In the 1st year of High School he listened to G-Dragons song and changed my dream to singer.
28. His motto > (He searching it on his smartphone) Living without passion is like being dead.and Rather be dead than cool.
29. Because he didnt satisfied with his voice when he sing alive, and he always to practice sing a song while he exercise her abs or run.
30. A happening that made he cry is because he sang badly one song and he cried in the practice room.
31. When he in trouble/worried, he will talk to Rap Monster. It because Rap Monster is the first one to notice when something happen to him and will give him advice.
32. Jungkookwants to go on trip with his lover someday.
33. All member said, Jungkookis the member of Bangtan who seems like hed have a girlfriend older than him. And he admit it.
34. When he has a super power, he wants talking to the animal that live on earth.
35.Q) If you had a compare Jungkook to non human, what would they be?
Jimin, A dog without collar.
Suga, A Dog.
J-Hope, A Dog.
Rap Monster, Chikorita (One of character in Pokemon). Andmaybe a fox that imitates a bear? He turns his head really fast and hes trained in his conduct of life; on the other hand, he acts like he has no aegyo but, in fact, hes as lively as a beagle dog and talks a lot.
36. Jungkookmostly read book, mainly comic books.These days Jungkook reading a book called 1 cm from hisfan and he read it when they dont have schedules, before he sleeps
37. Jungkookreally like to say annoying things a lot to the Hyungs.
38.About Jungkook.
Suga, Jungkook has a good memory so he can imitate us well. And iremember that when Jungkook first came, he was shorter than me. Seeing him grow taller makes me feel like ive raised him.
Jimin, Im 2 years older than him but he keeps making fun of me for my height.
39. Jungkook height is about 3 cm taller than Jimin and he didnt think he was growing.
40. Jungkook really like tease Jimin who older 2 years than him, especially about his height.
41.Jungkook has score 92 times on Jump Rope Challenge MBC Music Show.
42.Jungkook Ideal Date > I want walking along the beach in the night.
43. He said about his image before debut is like a normal student who liked playing games and liked Hip Hop.
Jungkook, In order to become a trainee I came from Busan to Seoul but I was shy and couldnt make friends, so I was kind of lonely
Jungkook, When i was younger, i played on the computer from morning until night. I was a bit more hardcore than other kids. I used my parents money to pay for games. I liked really long, single player games. -Mnet JJANG #63-
44. When Jungkookwas a child, he interested a lot in arts.
45. Jungkook, Bangtan is my life!
46. Something he really wants to accomplish is Composing. He study it really hard because he wants to be a musician who writes briliant lyrics like his hyungs.
47. His favourite times of the day is resting time, free time, eating time.
48. Things that he wants to steal from other members is Rap Monsters knowledge, Sugas diverse knowledge, J-Hopes positive mind, Jimins persistence and his effort, Vs natural talent, and Jins wide shoulders.
49. Something he is addicted to these days is music. He has his earphones on all day and listen to music. And he think hell be like this forever.
50. JungkookFavorite Song in 2nd mini album Skool Luv Affair isBTS Cypher PT.2: Triptych
51. He feels heisnt good about acting in front of the camera.
52. Q) Which outfit concept do u like in the Simulation Love Game? [Kstar Wonderland]
Jungkook,I havent wearing all costumes yet, but a suit style is chic and good, right?<JungKook determine the pose while he satisfied with the suits>
53. Q)Do you have any expression that hard to try to shoot? Please explain it. [Kstar Wonderland]
Jungkook : Such a surprised and pained ekspression.
54 . Jungkook choose IU if he wants invite make duet because IU have a great Voice he likes IU Voice. [Park Seo Hyun Love Game Radio]
55. Jungkook started learning to Play Guitarafter seeing Justin Bieber. Its because he can sing, play the drums and guitar.
56. When Jungkook visit in China, he wants to eat Peking Duck and visit Great Wall of China.
57. Jungkook winning Pushing Game as a tough guy at MTV The Show. In the final, he battle with V with just one attack.
58.Rap MonsterimaginedWhen God Made Jungkook?
Rap Monster:Adding a bit of dance skill. Since hes a singer, so some vocal as well. Also weve to add plentiful of handsomeness. Now, a fair balance, with the other member, i couldnt add, couldnt balanced them up!
59.About cross-dressing, Jungkook thinks his Hyungs really gave off a girly feel. They were sexy.
59. Jungkook and Suga sharing underware often. At Mnet JJang #63, when Suga said he got a lot more underware present from fans, but he realized his underware was disappear. And at the moment, Jungkook admit that he wearing them. (I think Jungkook was revenge).
60. Jungkook is the member whose bed is dirtiest than other members. Rap Monster said Jungkooktakes up the most space and his the King. -Mnet Jjang #63-
Jungkook, I only have the one bed. So i have to put all my stuff around it.
61. Jungkook did cute version of Boy In Luv (His part). Mnet MCD Backstage Japan 140404-
62. Jungkook being a Showchampion Writerfor One Day Show Champion Mission.-Show Champion 140416-
63. Jungkook can drawing Bang Shi Hyuk with just 3 strokes. -MTV Show Behind 140425-
64. Jungkook loves palying Games, games is cheers him a lot. If get a day off, Jungkook wants to play games. So, J-Hope comment its typical answer from a 17 years old. -MCD Backstage 140425-
65. Jungkook really like to lift up other members.
66. Jungkook failed to show strength physical. He push up with Park Ji Young on his back but he cant do it. So, his head hit the floor and he was very embarashed.
67. Jungkook has a Maltese and his name is (Cloud) and he said he misses him a lot.Jungkook said, his parents are always out working and his older brother is at the Army so Cloud is always alone all the time.
68.Jungkookdoesnt like bugs, but he likes cool bugs like (stag) beetles. Heused to have a stage beetle when he was younger, but he didnt take care of it well, so it died.
68.Jeongguk caught about 3~4 crawfish during the summer and raised them, but he accidentally left them (the crawfish) out in the sun for too long so they turned red and died. About his crawfish, he didnt even get to name them, so he was really upset.
69.Jungkookjokingly asked the hyungs if he could raise a dog in the dorms but they said NO. (I think other members doubt if his pet will long alive).
70.About school subjects, Jungkook dislike everything except Physical Education, Art, and Music Class.
71.Jungkooklikes Physical Education the most when he play Dodgeball or Badminton.
72. ForJungkook, Earth Science is too difficult and thats why hes already given up on it.
73.Jungkook, Last year I only practiced because I had to, but now I do it on my own.
74.Jungkook said he usually doesnt exercise a lot but started working out after seeing Taeyang and Jay Park.
75.Hebelieve you have to work out scientifically. He isabout 65 kg so he lift 6kgs dumbbells.
76.Jungkook, I suddenly have a lot of wrinkles near my eyes Maybe its because I smile a lot?
77. Jungkook good at drawing.Everyone in Jungkooks family is good at drawing, so since he was little, he followed and drew too.
78.Sometimes, Jungkook will feel uncomfortable if he drawing the members faces.But he think it was the easiest to draw Rap Monster when he wore sunglasses and had wavy hair in the past.
79.Suga about Jungkook entering High School, Jeongguk was the most handsome one there.
80.V about Jungkook entering High School, Its not that the other students were ugly, but JK was most noticeable because hes tall.
81. Jungkooks team goals, Getting No.1 through our music.(Profile written by Jungkook)
82. Jungkooks words to BTS, Ill work hard.(Profile written byJungkook)
83. JungkooksGreeting:Hello. Im BTS Jeongguk.(Profile written byJungkook)
84.In charge of : Vocals, maknae, dancing.(Profile written byJungkook)
85.Favorite Nickname :Jeonjeonggukie.(Profile written byJungkook)
86.Body size :178cm, 69kg.(Profile written byJungkook)
87.Hobby :Scribbling drawings, playing guitar, watching movies and animations (Bad Country)(Profile written byJungkook)
88.Charm point:Thighs, lips.(Profile written byJungkook)
89. Things he like (3 things) :Exercising, tasty things, just standing there without a thought, being alone.(Profile written byJungkook)
90. Things he dislike (3 things) :Tasteless things, bugs, getting hurt, studying.(Profile written byJungkook)
91. Hisbiggest recent interest :Clothes, computer, shoes, games, tasty things, exercising, drawing, guitar.(Profile written byJungkook)
92. The member whos most similar to him: V Hyung. Hes random, our comedic cords match well, and I think our personalities are similar.(Profile written byJungkook)
93. He isthe best at at least this :Passion.(Profile written byJungkook)
94. He will at least try to put an effort in this : Things Im doing now, and things Ill have to do.(Profile written byJungkook)
95. His lifes best (voice) was IU voice. (1st IU, 2nd Sweden Laundry, 3rd J.Rabbit)(Profile written byJungkook)
96. A song he want to recommend to you :Sweden Laundry Voice (he like sad songs).(Profile written byJungkook)
97. What you think about when you cant sleep : Thoughts lying on top of a river at night where theres no one, the moon is up, and cherry blossoms are flying in the air.(Profile written byJungkook)
98. Your representative pictures and videos : My girl group dancing video at Weekly Idols, N.O jacket picture.(Profile written byJungkook)
99. The ranking in BTS that he write: Rap hyung Jin hyung Suga hyung Hope hyung Jim hyung V hyung Jeongguk.(Profile written byJungkook)
100. He thinks his looks ranks (0.01) out of 100.(Profile written byJungkook)
101. The place you have the most confidence in on your body? :Thighs, lips.(Profile written byJungkook)
102. Lets praise yourself : Youre good at anything that has to do with the body as long as you learn, and you overflow in passion.(Profile written byJungkook)
103. Hisgoal : I want to sing well to the point where peoples mouths would drop and I want to become smart.(Profile written byJungkook)
104. Hispersonality as viewed by other members.
Jin, Although he seems like a danhobak (T/N: danhobak is pumpkin, but the danho here is used as wordplay for /danhohada which means stern), to me it seems like a concept. Hes quite bad at refusing requests.
Rap Monster, Individualistic, doesnt share clothes. Washes his clothes separately. A slight timid-ness thats like a maknae. Although he wants to seem manly, hes actually a cutie. Although his passion overflows, it doesnt go on long. Puberty, rebellious, but it seems cute.
J-Hope danjeon hope!! Hoo~ (T/N: it sounds similar to danjeon hoheup which is breathing), He maknae who talks backs a lot and doesnt listen. Although his personality is quite kind I also have no answer for his personality
V, Truthfully, hes the same as me. I have no answer.
Suga, Because hes the youngest, hes still immature. However, he clearly shows what he likes and what he dislikes.
Jimin,Hes kind, innocent, and is bad at expressing his feelings. Thats why hes cute. Jeonggukkies mine.
105.Jeongguk personality, Loud at times quiet at times, overflowing with passion, and I think hes a bit dumb. There are many things he wants to do. Doesnt like to lose and has a strong sense of pride. Truthfully, finds a lot of things tiresome.
106. Message to Jungkook. (BTS RADIO FESTA 1st Anniversary)
Dance Teacher,You are my manager. Now and forever.
Manager, Jungkook, please get up when i wake you up in the morning. Sometimes i even feel scared you dont move at all like a stone statue. Also sleep in your bed. (Rap Mon, He was sleeping in jimins bed yesterday even. So, jimin had to sleep in the room.)
Suga, Jungkook piles up everything on his bed. Theres no space for him.
107. Jungkook About Can you Turn Off your Phone Song in Dark and Wild Album.
Jungkook, Rap Mon and i were trying to come up with new lyrics, but couldnt. So we decided to call it a night. Rap Monster woke me up in the middle of the night because he came up with the idea for the lyrics. When he heard the locking and messaging sounds while fiddling with his smartphone. He said that we should record it right away, and thats how we came up with the lyrics.
108. Noisiest members Rank by Jin. [Arirang After School Club After Show 140827]
2nd : Jungkook
109. Adorable Jungkook hide in a box at Arirang After School (140827) setting place and he said no one will know him.
110. Jungkook did Self PR Time mission at M!Countdown Begins (140918). He sing the fast version of his part in his song Danger.
111. Jungkook ideal type is a girl who wears a boxy, white button up. [Behind The Show 140928]
Jungkook, For me, i like it when a girl wears boxy, white button up! For me, i like a girl who wears boxy T-Shirts.
112. Jungkook got highest record of Game shake the pedometer with 123 shakes (30 seconds) and Game flipping a thick book [M!Countdown Begins Falls Mini Sport Event (141002)].
113. Jungkook, Looking back at my audition, i was shy and i had no self confidence. I couldnt control my feelings properly. I had a chance to stay in the US for a month before the debut. So many things changed. I gained confidence. Also i was awakened to expressing my feelings or dancing. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
114. Happiness for Jungkook is when he feels happy, hes happy. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
115. Name 3 requirements for Jungkook happiness is Health, Love, and Honor. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
BTS
Level 59
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 10:07 AM Post #4
jhope ( sis I ship u 2 accept this man hoe already!!)

1. J-Hope real name is Jung Hoseok
2. His Birthday is 18 February 1994.
3. J-Hope Favorite Color is Green.
4. J- Hope Favorite weather is spring.
5. J-Hope Blood Type is A.
6.J- hope Favorite Number is 7.
7.J-Hope is the type of person to approach someone without hesitation and his speaking habits are also like that.
8.J-HOPE hates exercising/working out.
9.Rap Monster, If Im fire, J-Hope is water. hes good at turning off my bad habits. Hes really sociable so hes good at mixing with others and our group members.
10.J-Hope sometimes nagging RapMon and he says Okay. I wont do that anymore. But he never really listens. Now most of RapMon bad habits are fixed.
11.J-Hope received commissioned education in Gwangju after signing a contract with his company.
12.J-hope long face is 27 cm.
13.When Jin made seaweed soup for J-Hope and it tasted really good, it made J-Hope speechless because he think it tasted like his moms.
14. Before debut J-hope hate doing aegyo but now he change his mind for his fans.
15.Q) I heard that J-Hope was part of the street dance team NEURON.
J-Hope, While promoting underground with my street dance team, I did a lot of popping. In popping, theres another sub-genre called Boogaloos and that was the one I did the most. I got a lot of prizes and performed a lot while promoting. If Rap Monster rapped underground so I in danced.
16.Q) Thepromotions you did back then mustve helped you a lot with promoting in Bangtan.
J-Hope , Yes. Of course, it helped a lot. We all came up with our ownchoreography for our dance breaks in We Are Bulletproof Pt.2. Im working hard in filling the gaps that the members have in dancing.
17.J-Hope won an underground dance battle and even performed at a festival.
V, I can confirm this. While enrolling at Korea Arts School, there were lots of trainees coming from different districts. When I debuted with Bangtan, my friends asked me J-Hope hyung, is he the one from that dance academy in Gwangju? Thats how famous he was.
18.J-Hope, Jimin, and Jungkook would often take lead and practice at midnight or sometimes even 1 or 2 am, practicing for two hours each time.
19. J-Hope and B.A.P Zelo went to the same Academy for rap and dance in Gwangju.
20. J-Hope is like mother in BTS because he is sometimes nag other members.
21. His ideal type is someone who loves him which is known as his fans, thoughtful, good at cooking, read a lots of book, and only loves him. He want to cool, talk and read books with her.
22. J-Hope and B.A.P Youngjae audition together for their JYP audition.
23. J-Hopes resolution in 2014 > Since we already got an award, i want to work harder and show a better of me. Since also have activities in Japan look forward to them. I also learning Japanesse, so i already putting thoughs on working hard for our Japan activities.
24. V said J-hope as like Doraemon, because he always find the solution.
25. J-Hope is closest with Jungkook.
26. His role model is Benzino.
27. When J-Hope younger, he wants to be a singer.
28. His motto, If you dont work hard, there wont be good result.
29. J-Hope express the color of BTS is Red because they think BTS be burn hot and the red of passion.
30. Everyday J-Hope writing lyrics and like visiting the Fancafe when he has time because he need to know what are fans saying.
31. When he had trouble or worried something, he share with Rap Monster and Suga.
32. When J-hope has super power, he wants read people heart and know the truth.
33. All members said J-Hope is so friendly.
34. In Hallowen event, J-Hope wants to be a Batman.
35.Q) If you had a compare J-Hope to non human, what would they be?
Jungkook, Deer.
Jimin, The 2nd Grandma.
Suga, A Cat.
V, A Deer.
JIN,J-Hope is like a beagle puppy. At home hes really untidy and leaves things scattered around and hes also clinging into people all the time.
36. His hometown is Gwangju but its been 3 years since he moved to Seoul.
37. He wants Japanesse fans called him Sugoi J-Hope.
38. His nicknames is Hope, Smile Hoya,.
39. His image before debuting is a passionate child who liked dancing.
40.When he was younger he was quite famous in the Gwangju dance underground. Rapping, dancing, and singing was his life.
41. For J-Hope, Bangtan is another him.
42. A song to listen to on rainy days is Remy Shand Rocksteady.
43. When he feel strained, he looks at the sky. These days he is happy so it goes away naturally.
44. Things he wants to steal from other members is Jimins chocolate abs, Rap Monsters rap skill and his good English.
45. J-Hope said about members secret is they have abs.
46. Someday he wants to be like Benzino, A$AP Rocky, influence his music and fashion style.
47. J-Hope likes Dynamic Duo Solo because he had memories about that song. In the past, he had girlfriend that he like a lot, but she left him for another man. He very upset so he riding the bus and played that music. (Rookie Channel)
48. V said the one who clean up the mess is J-Hope. He cleans up after their neatly, just like a mom. And he also good at folding the laundry like a mom.
49.J-Hope Favorite Song in 2nd mini album Skool Luv Affair is ( Just One Day)
50.When BTS MV making Boy in Luv in Namyangju, J-Hope collapsed in thereBut after going to the hospital, J-Hope recover quickly and then he came back to the MV making location soon. And Jung Kook said that J-Hopes strength is really Amazing.
51.Q) Which outfit concept do u like in the Simulatin Love Game? [Kstar Wonderland]
J-Hope, All of them is not doing yet, but i like to wear a suit. Because i think masculinity will comes out, i enjoy it. (Laugh)<J-HOPE shows off his looks and favourite suit>
52.Q) Do you have any expression that hard to try to shoot? Please explain it. [Kstar Wonderland]
J-Hope : I always doing or look over with various expressions, rather than to be difficult, i enjoy it.
53.J-Hope Ideal Date > I love the sea, I would like to walk down to the beach and holding hands a girl~! (Laugh)
54. J-Hope,In middle school, while I studied I also did my best learning how to dance! I received various awards with my performances and I remember that was also pretty famous between my friends~ (laughs).
55.Q) By the way, you held a showcase in Japan for the first time, how were the Japanese fans reactions?
J-Hope:We did a high touch with everyone but there were lots of shy people and some couldnt even look at us in the eye
56 . J-Hope have a dog. and the dog name Mickey.
57. J-Hope want to get closer with Im Jeong Hee because he fans her. And he really respect with Park Ji Young.
58. JinimaginedWhen God Made J-Hope?
Jin : Add a bit of hygiene sense, well make his face length a bit long. Itll be nice if hes a bit hopeful, so just a bitHYPERACTIVITY!
59. Jimins first impression about J-Hope, The first person i met was J-Hope. He was very friendly to me, Excuse me, Jimin... So i remembered J-Hope the most.
60. J-Hope being a Singer Tradisionalfor One Day Show Champion Mission.-Show Champion 140416-
61.Suga and J-Hope are really bad in drawing.
62.If get a day off, Rap Monster, J-Hope, and Suga want to go to vacation.-MCD Backstage 140425-
63.J-Hope likes Melodramatic movies and he is quite sensitive. His father likes movies, so he remembers watching a lot of DVDs since he was a kid.
64. Watching Melodramas really helps J-Hope forwrites lyrics.
65.When he waswearing a mask all the time for No More Dream performance, hewas tiring because he had to do a lot of skin care.
J-Hope,Taking care of my skin is difficult. Recently, acne/pimple is are a particular problem for me these days. Id try to do a lot of cleansing and choose the right products make up for my skinbut theres no effect. I want to have Honey Skin.
66. If J-Hope given time alone for a day, hewants to travel. Hewouldnt bring a camera like Suga and take a lot of pictures food, scenery, selcas with my phone.
67.J-Hopes first time traveling overseas to Japan was after debut . Riding an airplane and eating an in-flight meal for the first time.
68.J-Hope hasnt been to the theaters by himself. But if he gets the chance, he will go alone to watch a Melodrama.
69. J-Hopewants trying to trick Suga if hehad a chance to do a hidden camera on another member.
70.J-Hope wants to do a program like Infinity Challenge, where you can talk while also using your body. Healso thinks being on programs like Radio Star andwants to appear on a program with Noh Hong Chul.
71.J-Hope said music shows are hard because they receive a lot of pressure and constantly look for the camera.
72. For J-Hope, the most important thing is a Charger.
73.Q : Close your eyes. If you could do anything, be anywhere, with anyone, what would you be doing?
J-Hope,Spend the day with a fan.
74.J-Hope thinks always neat and clean, so heloves scold Rap Mon about it.
75. When BTS were dance rehearsal for Boy In Luv, after 10 hours of the rehearsal, they got home at 5 in the morning and nobody hesitated to take a shower even though theywere all wrecked. But it seemed like lazy, J-Hope missed his timing to have a shower, lying down on the bed, he was enjoying his web surfing time. So Suga asked to J-Hope, Hey, dont you want to take shower?.Suga just asking, but J-Hope looked as if he got insulted or something.
J-Hope, SUGA! You know i always take a shower! Ill do it in 5 minutes! I cant sleep without a shower!

Suga, Ugh.. Alright.. I see..

But in the end, J-Hope fell asleep with his laptop in his bed.

76. About J-Hopes evil side. [BTS FESTA RADIO]

Jimin, J-Hope is bright guy, laught a lot and has become hopeful like his name. J-Hope has good energy that effects everyone in a good way and ithink J-hope is awesome. And people think hes always nice and innocent. But, inside his smiley face, theres an evil living there. J-Hope winds meup all the time but never stop smiling even when he does that. But you can never punch someone who looks so happy like that. One day, i was sleeping and all of sudden he poked me and shook me saying,

Jiiiimiiiiiiiin, wake up and play with me!!!!

So, i woke up. But right after i opened my eyes, he just grinned at me and went back to sleep like nothing happened. So i thought,

Uuuugh! i can never say anything to him cause hes older than me!.

And once he told me he would give me a massage and started squeezing the back of my neck, and that got tigher and tigher! He was smiling at then too! At the end i wat getting upset but he didnt stop it. He was doing it even harder and said,

This will relax your muscles.

When i was sitting down at the rehearsal room during the break, he head locked me. He hit me once and left the room so i looked at him with a serious face for a second. J-Hope, the timid, came to the room only after three seconds and gave me some mischievous hugs and said,

Jimin! Are you upset at me? Are you?? You are not! Arent you??

Chuckling hard, he left room after 10 seconds. What should i do with him?

77. J-Hope Greetings, Hi!! Im your hope, konichiwa BTS no J-Hope desu, nihao wo shi J-hope. [J-Hope write his profile]

78. Have you ever seen another member doing something extremely cheesy for the fans that made you cringe? (All member choose J-Hope) [Arirang Pops In Seoul Ep 2724]
Rap Monster, Theres something he always says whenever we make a comeback or wrap up our promotion. He says that we got to make a comeback or successfull complete the promotion, thanks to the love shown by our fans.

Suga, Im not good at expressing how i feel with words.But Jimin and J-Hope are good at expressing themselves.I envy them for that.

Jungkook, Me neither!

79. Confession Camera [MNET America Go!BTS]

# J-Hope to Rap Monster
Rap Monster : What?
J-Hope : I apologize for your existence. Just kidding.I have one thing to apologize for.
Rap Monster : Just one??
J-Hope : Sorry, i always tease you about your snoring. Im sorry man.
Rap Monster : Its okay, i have many things to apologize for, too.

80. V and J-Hope did Self PR Time mission at M!Countdown Begins (140918). They sing and dance to the slow version of your part in their song of Danger. But V did a funny one like a roar of lion in the Metro Goldwyin Mayer trade mark. In the end, V said Bye with a weirdest expression.

81. J-Hope, Looking back at my audition, i got more matured and refined. Ive improved in music too. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]

82. J-Hopes dream as an artist is he wants to be on various TV Shows. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]

83. Happines for J-Hope is if he doesnt care about the standards, and think hes happy then hes happy. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]

84. Name 3 requirements for J-Hope happiness is Family, Health, and Love. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
BTS
Level 59
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 10:08 AM Post #5
UNDER CONSTRUCTION BTW STILL ADDING THE BABIES !!!!!!!!! BUT I HAVE ALOT SO ACKNOWLEDGE MEH SENPAI 0-0
Edited By Muddymoon on 5/17/2017 at 10:08 AM.
BTS
Level 59
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 10:13 AM Post #6
JIN

1. Jin real name is Kim Seok Jin
2. Jin Favorite Number is 4
3. Jin Loves Cooking
4. Jin Favorite Color is Pink
5.Jin wants to be called Jin Hime (Princess Jin) by Japanese fans
6. Jin Favorite Weather is Spring sunlight
7.Jin Blood Type is O
8. His birthday is 4 December 1992.
9.Jin Habit is blinking his left eye when hungry.
10. Jin loves Eating
11. Jin also enjoy looking at photographs and recipes
12.Jin started Super Mario when he was five years old and Maple Story in seven grade and still faithfully play them. He think Super Mario characters and the monsters in Maple Story are extremely cute
13.When Jin made seaweed soup for J-Hope and it tasted really good, it made J-Hope speechless because he think it tasted like his moms
14.Jin can speaks a bit of chinesse.
15.Jin is friends with Kidoh (Jin Hyosang) of ToppDogg. Kidoh left Bangtan in 2012 on good terms.
16.Jin made a big mistake during their first performance at M!Countdown. His pants went down all the way to his thighs.
17.Jin favorite items > Maple Story action figures, Super Mario action figures, Nintendo games.
18. Jin and Jimin always go to the Gym together.
19. Jin and Rap Monster is Black hole in dance.
20. Jin wins stare quiz.
21.Q) Wasnt it hard for a student majoring in acting to practice [to be an idol]?
Jin, At first it was really hard but there were lots of kids who helped me and treated me really well. They helped me a lot and said things like Try listening to this song., Try doing it this way. and so training became easier.
Suga, Hes a hyung who had a considerable amount of interest in hip-hop [before becoming a trainee], so it wasnt that hard.
22.Jin, Im in charge of the kitchen. When we come back from grocery shopping, the members just dump the stuff we bought anywhere and dont put it in the fridge. So I put in all the food in the fridge and throw out old food. (laughs)
Suga, Hes a family man. Hes an ideal husband! (laughs)
23. Jin is the member who usually clean up the dorm.
24. Jin love healthy products.
25. Jin likes doing aegyo.
26. Jin wears really strong prescription glasses but he doesnt like wearing them because hell become insecure.
27. Jin choose V as the member that he closest to.
28. Jin take care of his appearance the most.
29. Jin ideal type is good wife, good at cooking and nice.
30. Jin nick names is Jin princess, Pink Princess.
31. His family is Parents, and Older brother.
32. Favourite food is Lobster, meat, Naengmyun (cold noodles), chicken, greasy food.
33. V describe Jin like Hidetoshi from Doraemon.
34. His role model is T.O.P from Bigbang.
35. In 10 years, Jin wants to be sergeant Kim Seokjin and succeed in Bangtan, he wants Jins mothers watching him on TV.
36. Jins Resolution in 2014 is wants to try getting muscle/abs. He think itll be good to try it once. He thoughs that if he get them itll be good.
37.When Jin went to the practice room and spotted a new friend ( V ). V suddenly came over to Jin and started dancing while rubbing V body on Jin. But with his flat face, he just said, You,go dance in the front over there to V.
38.Q) If you had a compare Jin to non human, what would they be?
Jungkook, Wolf.Jin-hyung looks manly and hes chic like a wolf but personality-wise, hes carefree so hes sloth-like (laughs). Hes really nice and hes also a good cook, so we call him granny between us.
Jimin, Grandma.
Suga, A Wolf.
V, Prince.
J-Hope, A Princess.
39. His image before debute is the cute maknae who always listened to his parents.
40. For Jin, his charms is his full bottom lip. The back of his head is round.
41. He wants to steal Jimins abs.
42. Jin always happy when someone tell him handsome. Its also like hearing that he is cute.
43. Jin waking up 2 hours earlier than other members.
44. Jin favourite song when karaoke is 2AM Inorae.
45.Suga, Hope-y and I were awake together but we were tired so we were about to sleep when Jin hyung started singing
(Like). (laughs) I thought we must practice really hard [for him to even sing in his sleep]. Turns out, it was just him talking in his sleep. After that I thought, Ah. That hyung practices even in his sleep. Of course.
46. Jin Favorite Song in 2nd Mini Album Skool Luv Affair is ( Just One Day) because he think that song fits for his voice.
47. Jin said its really difficult for Comeback 2nd Mini AlbumSkool Luv Affair. He needs diet & practicing chreography really hard.
48.Jin, I also have a dorky side but I listened well in class, I also ate well and when it ended I went straight to home. I was the so-called mediocre student.
49.Q) Which outfit concept do u like in the Simulation Love Game? [Kstar Wonderland]
Jin :I dont know because all of them isnt doing yet, but ill consider what it feels fun from now on.Rock band is fun the most.
50.Q) Do you have any expression that hard to try to shoot? Please explain it. [Kstar Wonderland]
Jin : Its different from each other. Its like embarrassed expression while embarassed moment, Like glad expression while happy moment, ill work hard. But i like a little smile the most.
51.Jin, If its possible, I want to go to a quiet place like a small country. I want to try walking along the pathways. I also want to watch movies, i want it.
52. Jin Have a dog . The dog name is JJanggu.
53. Jin Have Driver Lisenced .
54. Jin will hit if theres the member who destroy his beloved toysaccidentally and keeps it as a secret. (Yinyuentai Interview 140104)
55.VimaginedWhen God MadeJin?
V:Shoulders 50 cup,mustache 48 cups, confidence in his face 58425628492292 cups!
56. Jin about Valentine Day along time ago, For Valentines Day, i made chocolate for my mother. I melted a bunch of Chocolate together. But i burnt them all she was really angry. -Mnet Jjang #63-
57. Jin never got present at Valentines Day.
58. Jin very picky towardsCoffee Flavour, he loves Blueberry Yoghurt Flavour. -MCD Backstage 140404-
59. Jin being a Slave for One Day Show Champion Mission. -Show Champion 140416-
60.If get a day off, Jin wants to have a servant. And he wants to order Suga around to be his servant.
61.Jin really cant watch horror movies. When he once bravely decided to watch a horror movie during hisfirst year in college, without knowing it, he ended up clinging on to one of them.
62.Jin wants his firstborn child to be a daughter, second to be a son. He wants to make a noona for his son.Jin wants his son to have a noona because a noona would give him pocket money. He said that his hyung always took his money.
63.Jin said as a college student, he does take a test. On Sunday, he studied for a class called Law and a Legal Mind for eight hours but couldnt understand anything.
64.Jin thought of a restaurant he want to visit. He want to ask his mom to eat there [with him]. Because he think life is about food.
65.Jin really likes strawberries, but he doesnt like strawberry flavored things. And hedoesnt like chocolate, he likes chocolate flavored things.
66. When Jincooks and give it to the members, Sugas comments are the most detailed. Heisnt hurt by them though. Hesatisfied with what he make.
67.Jin said, looking at bugs isnt scary, but if they get on his body, its really scary.
68.Interviewer asked Jin if he knew of the Super Mario toy event McDonalds is having soon since hes a big fan. Jin knows it starts in June.Jin doesnt really like hamburgers, he cant collect the toys himself. So he has asked his friends to help him.
69.For Jimin,Jinplaces as 1stin looks rankings.
70. When Jin was younger, hewants to be a detective.
71.Dance Teacher Message, Sigh.. (about his dance skill) [BTS FESTA RADIO]
72. Jin freestyle Rap. [MNET America GO!BTS]
Jin : Yo, Jimin! i was listening to your rap all these years. Why dont you throw it away? Your rap is so corrupted. I rap just like.. I rap just like.. Jay Z!
All : LOL
Suga : Its all over! He raps like Jay-Z!Oh My God!!! Period!
Rap Monster : We cant air this!
Jin : I sincerely apologize to all the fans of Jay-Z and Hip Hop.
73. Confession Camera. [MNET America GO!BTS]
# Jin to Jimin
Jin : You were snoring so hard last time, so
Jimin : You threw a pillow at me.
Jin : You.. you knew it was me? Just enough so you can wake up.
Jimin : Youd better sleep with your eyes open.
74. Jimin about Jin. [After School Club]
Jimin, Hes the oldest, but he likes to whine.
75. Jin, I wished to be like my dad. He was really buzy his work. He worked hard for our family. Still never forgot presents for us in his way home. I have really nice memories of him. I wanted to be a person like him. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
76. Jin, Looking back at my audition, i didnt know anything in the audition. What to do and how to sing. I didnt understand the rhythm. I knew nothing then. Maybe im a beginner now. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
77. Before becoming a singer, Jin wanted to be really good at singing especially in technical terms, like singing in high notes. Once i shouted for a few days and ended up with a sour throat. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
78. Jin dreams for a concert and as an artis he wants to try acting. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
Jin, My biggest dream is to be in the first rank.
79. Happiness for Jin is a life without worries, companied by the right people for him. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
80. Name 3 requirements for Jin happiness is Money, Friends, and Calm/quiet place. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
BTS
Level 59
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 10:23 AM Post #7
JIMIN
( oki I wuv this one imma add extra pic for him cuz he is special but jungkook my bias)

1. Jimin real name is Park Jimin
2. Jimin Favorite number is 3
3. Jimin favorite Color is Light Blue, black
4.Jimin Blood Type is A
5.Jimins Family is Dad, Mom, Younger brother.
6. His birthday is 13 October 1995.
7. Jimin Fanboy of Bigbang especially Taeyang.
8.Jimin moved to Busan High School of Arts in the modern dance department and came here after his dance teacher suggested to audition for an entertainment company.
Jimin,I entered an art school in Busan! But since I became a trainee I had lessons till dawn and I slept during classes (laughs).
9.Jimin Ideal type > I really like nice and cute girls. Must be smaller than me, cute and charming girl.
10.Jimin always feel really sorry for kicking so hard other members during No More Dream performance
11.Jimin practices whenever he has free time and he has an addiction to practicing. He sleeps three hours a day, he practices so much
12.Jimin likesIf the weather is sunny and cool, wearing earphones while listening to music that gives a good feeling
13.J-Hope, Jimin, and Jungkook would often take lead and practice at midnight or sometimes even 1 or 2 am, practicing for two hours each time.
14.Jimin danced popping since 8th grade and gained interest in this kind of career after watching Rain performances.
15. Jin said Jimin body was really good when he first met him.
16. Once he write lyrics and gave it to Suga. So Suga said, You called these lyrics?! (lyrics sound like children song). Suga told him to bring another lyrics that actually for their song. But, finally, Suga couldnt use Jimins Lyrics.
17. Jimin has a lot of knowledge about skin care.
18. His hometown is Busan.
19. Jimin role model is Rain, Taeyang from Bigbang and Chris Brown.
20. Jimin has a lot of dream. He even wanted to be mechanized human from Galaxy Express 999.
21. Jimin motto > Lets become cool or handsome. Want to become a cool person outside and inside.
22. Jimin express the color of BTS is Gold.
23. Jimin generally solve his problem him self. If he cant solve it, he will share with V.
24. If Jimin had a lover, he wants to give her everything. Firstly he want to hold her hands.
25. If he got a super power, he wants to talk with dog and animals.
26. All member said, Jimin is a nice member than the others.
27. Jungkook always teasing Jimin about his height.
28. Jimin resolution > My aim is frankly to be the first. This has many meanings but i want to get the first place in music program and i also want to get really important award at some award ceremony.
29. Jimin nickname is Park Jiminie (Suga said that), Dolly.
30. Jimin favourite food is meat (pork, beef, duck, chicken), fruits, stew kimchi jjigae.
31. Jimin ideal type is a nice and cute girl, must be smaller than him.
32. Jimin habbit is dancing or moving along to the music no matter where the location.
33. In 10 years, Jimin wants to be a cool singer who enjoys the stage.
34. Favourite items is New era (snapbacks), bandanas.
35. When Hallowen, Jimin wants to wear a Dinosaur custom.
36.Q) Jimin and V got accepted into Big Hit after auditioning; do you remember what your auditions were like?
Jimin, Of course. It was my first- ever audition so my hands were shaking a lot when I opened the door. I also remember that my voice shook a lot while singing. But because I started dancing at a young age, I danced very confidently.
37.Q) If you had a compare Jimin to non human, what would they be?
Jungkook, Rhinoceros.
Jimin, A Squirrel.
V, Jejus dol hareubang (Stone Statue)
J-Hope, A Muscled Kid. Andmay also look like a dog? He looks really cute and he also has another side of him where he doesnt listen to people.
Rap Monster, Geodude (One of Character in Pokemon).
38. Jin, On a very tiring day, roomate Jimin fell off from his bed with a loud thudding sound. Both Jimin and i were very embarrased.
39. In the dorm, Jimin in charge of the kitchen.
38. V said, Jimin is the member of Bangtan who seems like hed have a girlfriend older than him.
39. His nickname is Ddochi because since middle school, his friends said he looked like a puppy so they called him that.
40. His image before debut is he wanted to be a singer since middle school. He planned his future and told his parents about it and they happily approved.
41.For Jimin, Bangtan is another family that allowed him to reach his longtime dream.
42. For Jimin, his charms arent actually his charm, but his eyes is charm.
43. Things he want to steal from other members is Rap Monsters height, Vs talent and gaze, J-Hopes cleanliness, Sugas diverse knowledge.
44. In 10 years he wants to a satisfied and pubicly recognized musician.
45. Jimin favourite song when karaoke is Taeyang Naman Barabwa (Only Look At Me) because in the past he has one sided love.
46.Jimin, Names like Baby J and Kid were some options but I decided that Jimin was the best and ended up using my real name.
47.Jimin Favorite Song in 2nd mini album Skool Luv Affair is (Boy In Luv)
48. Jimin has score 104 times on Jump Rope Challenge MBC Show Campions.
49.Q) Which outfit concept do u like in the Sinulation Love Game? [Kstar Wonderland]
Jimin : Itll be fun with a suit.. Wearing a suit, it because i want to show my coolness. I think itll be manly! Im 19 years old (Laugh) Shooting at that time, 19 years old
50.Q) Do you have any expression that hard to try to shoot? Please explain it. [Kstar Wonderland]
Jimin : I have two, it such as good smile and laugh. Well, first i will look seduce! And the next is laugh expression! Ahahahah.. haha
51.Jimin Ideal Date > Walking and sitting on the bench, drinking together I would like to have such a Countryside Dating. And i wish i could be there to hold her hand. (Laugh)
52. When J-Hopes Birthday [140218], he took a selca for J-Hope greetings birthday to share on Twitter. He spent 10 minutes and skip his dinner to took a selca like J-Hopes expression. He said it was really difficult just for 1 selca.
53.JungkookimaginedWhen God MadeJimin?
Jungkook:One spoon of small eyes, one spoon of abs, a guyitshis thighs now, thighs..
54. Jimin being an Invisible Manfor One Day Show Champion Mission and other members seems really enjoy to tease him. And other members choose Jimin to be a winner because Jimin really good in being invisible and it part of his life.-Show Champion 140416-
55. If get a day off, Jimin wants to go on a date with Jungkook with holding hands together. And when Jungkook says about his wants, Jimin shouted, Live happily together with me! (LOL!!)-MCD Backstage 140425-
56. Jimin did mistake often at Random Dance Weekly Idol.
57.Jimin said fans keep asking him and curious abouthis abs, but actually, a lot of it has disappeared because BTSdont have a lot of time to exercise during promotions, but when the schedules end, even if its late, he trying exercise everyday. Andhe has started working out again with the maknae.
58. ForJimin, eyeliner is his life. When Jimin dancing in the practice room without eyeliner, he cant seem to show strong expressions and he will get shy and cant do hip-hop dances.
Jimin, But really, how do you put on eyeliner? Ive watched the make-up noonas do it many times, but I definitely cant do it myself.
59. Jimin thinks most people like Iron Man, so hisfavorite from the Avengers is Hulk.
60.Jimin feels hurts a bit when Jungkookranks him in the last in terms of looks. He thinks the 1st is Jin while the 7th is Suga.Hewas going to rank Rap Monster as the 7th but decided to got better-looking these days, so he chose Suga.
61. Jimin said people seem to think of him as a childlike person with a lot of aegyo, but he isnt sure if he have a lot of aegyo.I think Hejust a kid that wants to looks cool, but he admit that he is childlike.
62. Jimin said when everyone sees their own image (in girls clothes), they feel embarrassed. But actually, he think, if he dress as a girl, hespretty.
Jimin, At my school festival, I wore a female hanbok and got first place.
63. Jimin is a bit more interested in his earrings than thinking about changing his hair color or style.If his piercing heals, Jimin would like to challenge again. He doesnt want a lot of piercings like Suga, but hed like 4 total on his ears.
64. Jin choose Jimin as the member who has changed the most since debut passed.
Q: Not too long ago, your 300 days since debut passed. In the meantime, if theres something that has changed the most? (IZE MAGAZINE)
Jin, When comparing the members images before debut and their images now, it seems like something has changed about their face. Because of the camera massage, everyone has become a bit more polished, except for one person who remains the same and thus surprises me. That one person is Jimin. He was the most handsome during debut, and he has held onto that image until now.
Rap Monster,Then, does this mean Jimin is not handsome? (laughs)
Jin,No, its not that, but the others have changed a lot.
Jimin,Dont try to save the situation! (laughs)
65. JiminGreeting, Hello. Im Jimin.(Profile written by Jimin)
66.In charge of :Dance, vocals.(Profile written byJimin)
67.Favorite Nickname :Meotjaengi (T/N: someone whos cool)(Profile written byJimin)
68. Specialty:Eye smile(Profile written byJimin)
69. Hobby :Getting beat up. (Profile written byJimin)
70. Habits :Being attached to Jeonggukkie.(Profile written byJimin)
71. Motto :Lets keep trying till we cant do it any more.(Profile written byJimin)
72. Charm point : Eye smile, just me in general, my lower body(Profile written byJimin)
73. Things helike (3 things) :Jeonggukkie, performing, receiving attention.(Profile written byJimin)
74. Things hedislike (3 things) :V, Jin, Suga.(Profile written byJimin)
75. Hisbiggest recent interest :Movies, clothes, exercise.(Profile written byJimin)
76. The member whos most similar to him:Rap Monster, J-Hope (Theres something that matches in personalities with these two -> Rap Monster : Although our personalities are similar, we have a lot of similar tastes.// J-Hope : His bright personality and loudness is similar.)(Profile written byJimin)
77. He is the best at at least this :Greed in becoming center.(Profile written byJimin)
78. Hewill at least try to put an effort in this : Ill work hard in everything Im working on and will be working on in the future.(Profile written byJimin)
79. Hislifes best was :My lifes best movie was Always. (I was really touched.)(Profile written byJimin)
80. A song he want to recommend to you :Tori Kelly Paper Hearts(Profile written byJimin)
81. What you think about when you cant sleep : Why dont I know how to sleep, when Ill sleep, and why I sleep?(Profile written byJimin)
82. Hisrepresentative pictures and videos :Just One Day MV at 1 minute 23 seconds.(Profile written byJimin)
83. The ranking in BTS that he write :Rap monster Jimin Jungkook Jin SUGA J-hope V(Profile written byJimin)
84. He think helooks ranks (100) out of 100:No one say anything bad(Profile written byJimin)
85. The place hehave the most confidence in on your body? : Hiseyes.(Profile written byJimin)
86. Lets praise yourself : Youve become really shameless. Lets continue to become a bit more shameless.(Profile written byJimin)
87. Hisgoal : Lets become a cool guy.(Profile written byJimin)
88. Hispersonality as viewed by other members.
Jimin to himself : Hes timid Has a personality where he hates losing. Has a bright personality and likes to smile. Feels competitive with the members and is the type to complain a lot about himself. There are times where he loses his temper and really likes cute things.
Jin, Comes at you really cutely. Its like being attacked by a puppy. Cant refuse requests because hes too nice.
Rap Monster,Basically kind and gentle. Is very considerate. Isnt as timid as you would think. Likes clothes and style (same with me). But even though he responds well, there are many times where he doesnt actually do it. Is quite stubborn. Is the effort-type.
Suga, Follows the hyungs words well, isnt the personality where hell receive dislike somewhere, puts in effort to live his hardest
J-Hope, who is the best looking in the universe < (J-Hope wrote this) : Is kind, listens to his hyungs well, has a lot of greed, and has a personality where he makes sure to do his part, and he has a really good personality where he likes me the most and his faith towards me is very strong~~
Jeongguk, Hes the effort-type along with being a triple blood-type A, timid, shameless, and hates losing.
V, Cute. Only the amount of him losing his temper is excessive, hes kind and a friend thats trustworthy. I talk to him the most, and if I have any worries, hes the friend that I tell it first to.
89. Message from other members to Jimin. (BTS FESTA RADIO 1ST ANNIVERSARY)
Suga, Why did our grow plates close too early?
V, Dont touch thighs, u pervert! (he means at rookie king)
90. Jimins team goal, To be better, to get No.1 and become more closer to each other.(Profile written byJimin)
91. Jimins words to BTS, I love you. I believe in you.(Profile written byJimin)
92. About Pre-debut
Dance teacher order to let Jimin show his abs for No More Dream choreo, so Jimins face was depression and anxiety. He talked about it to Rap Mon that he hated to show his abs. But when 1st perform on the stage, people started talking about Jimin a lot,
Whos that guy with the nice abs??
As the audience reacted more passionately at his performance , Jimin began to change, he wasnt embarrassed anymore, he enjoying it and he said, Hey, J-Hope! DONT YOU THINK IM HOT?

93. Jimin and V were classmates in High School.

94. V kicked Jimins******first at SBS Inkigayo comeback perform (141026) and after that moment Jimin feels surprised and got mistake in the end of perform.

95. Which member looks much better compared to when he made his debut? (All member choose Jimin)
Jungkook, He tries the hardest! He watches music videos all day long. He puts on his earphones, and imitates cool gesture aand dance moves. When i watch him, he looks cool.

96. Jimin vs V Freestyle (V just dissing Jimin) [MNET America GO!BTS]

ROUND 1
# Jimin to V
Jimin, OH No! You tucked your shirt in. That means im going to beat you hard!Im going to punch you hard! And then youll roll on the floor!And the youll die! (Rap ryhmes)
Rap Monster to V, Dude, he said hell kill you. Come on.

# V to Jimin
V, Yo!
Jimin : If you keep repeating Yo, ill puunch your face!Im going to hit your face if you keep saying yo!
V, Yo! Im chewing on Kimbab!Oh, i want to chew your face too!I want to swallow it, but i cant because of your face!Yo!I just ate my lunch but i cant digest it. [With his weird rap ryhmes]
Jimin, Hes not even rapping. Dont beatbox for him.
Suga, You are just talking with accent.

ROUND 2
# V to Jimin
V, Yo, Jay Z! Yo, Kanye West! Yo, Jimin! So much height difference.
Jin, Youre not rapping!
Jimin, You have to rhyme. Youre just dissing me.
V, Its a different style of rap.Cut the beat off! (When J-Hope started beatboxing). Yo, i was eating but none of you are funny. I was observing
J-Hope (Hits Vs head with paper), Youre done.

97. Confessing Camera (Jimin runs out J-Hopes moisturizer without permission) [MNET America GO!BTS]
#Jimin to J-Hope
Jimin, To be honest, my moisturizer runs out very quickly. (Jimin said a clue to J-Hope)
J-Hope, Theres a big scoop missing from mine.. was it you?! So, it was you.
Jimiin, You are so nice.
J-Hope, You must be out of your mind.I cant forgive you, go away.
Jimin, Please forgive me.
J-Hope, Okay, its not a big deal.
(They handshake together)

98. Noisiest members Rank by Jin. [Arirang After School Club After Show 140827]
2nd : Jungkook

99. Jimin is chosen to represent BTS at Idol Mini Championship to joined record putting the ball in. And he won #1 with record 1.3 seconds. [MBC Show Champion 140920]

100. Jimin dream when his elemantary school is wants to be a cook then a police man but changes since entering middle school. He wanted to be a singer. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]

101. Jimins memories from his trainee period is at the first day of 2013. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
Jimin, I couldnt go home at the first day of 2013. I was with BTS members and we had a party with some snacks. Its alive in my memories.

102. Happiness for Jimin is achieving the goals his set previously one by one.

103. Name 3 requirements for Jimin happiness is Love, Money, and Stage.

104. Comic books influenced Jimin a lot. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
Edited By Muddymoon on 5/17/2017 at 6:11 PM.
BTS
Level 59
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 10:35 AM Post #8
RAPMONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YATAYAYYAYYAYAYAYYAUHDISBGJKVD VM DM. FXJKB
I WUVIEIEIEIEIIIEE DISISISIS BOIEIEOERHEFNRKJGNRWNG DBJVJD OHOHHHOH MEMEMRMEMMMRMRME GAWWWDDDD

1.Rap Monsterreal name is Kim Nam Joon
2. Rap MonsterFavorite Number is 1
3. Birthday is 12 September 1994.
4. Hometown is Seoul, Ilsan.
5. Family is Dad, Mom, Younger Sister.
6. Favourite color is Black.
7. Favourite food is Meat, korean knife noodles.
8. Favourite item is Clothes, computer, books.
9.In 5 year of primary school Rap Monster dreamed about being a security guard in an apartment.
10.Rapmon is really good in study.
Rap Monster, When I was in the middle school I was an honor student, and I also the type of person who wanted to be class president but I got into the company and my life as a trainee started. So I just went to school to sleep (laughs). Before entering the company I also had a result to be able the enter the 1st of the top of the nation, but after, I fell to 2nd~3rd.
11.Rap Monster read lots of books and all sorts of writings while writing rap lyrics to increase his vocabulary.
12.Rap Monster other nickname was Dance Prodigy. He was so bad at dancing so his dance teacher and the company staff called him that.
13. Rap Mon Blood Type is A
14. Rap Mon role model is Kanye West and A$AP Rocky.
15. Rap Monster always destroy his stuff and Suga will always fix it.
16.Rap Monsters Nicknames is RapMon (shortened!), Leader Mon (because he is the leader), and God of Destruction.
17.Rap Monster, If Im fire, J-Hope is water. hes good at turning off my bad habits. Hes really sociable so hes good at mixing with others and our group members.
18.In 2008, Rap Mon was briefly a part of a different crew (not DaeNamHyup but with Zico Block B). They were
kind of like the rising stars of the hip-hop community at that time. They were friendly with each other and at his suggestion, produced a song together. As that song disappeared in the community, he slowly forgot about it as well. So he wondering how it came back up. That song seems to be a hot topic amongst BTSs fans so he quite surprised. Rap Mon thought it was really cool. (laughs) Because that means somebody had been keeping that song.
19. All member said Rap Monster like their Gransfather.
20. Rap Monster wrote the lyrics of No More Dream because he had no dreams when he was in school.
21. Rap Monster and Jung Hunchul (ex member of Bangtan) wrote a Brave Brother/YG diss track called Hook.
22. Rap Monster study in New Zealand before.
23. He likes clear weather.
24. He support about Gay/Lesbian.
25. He has composed/produced 100+ songs.
26. Rap Monster has been started to write lyrics when he was in school on his textbook.
27. He choose J-Hope for dating if he was a girl, because J-Hope is like the mother in the dorm.
28. Rap Monster ideal type is someone with good voice, tall, has pale skin, feminine Girl, looks good in a white T-Shirt, jeans and a pretty girl who wears a high top sneakers and has her ankle line showing (Red Converse). [Behind The Show 140928]
Rap Monster, Theres this shoes that has a star on it, its a famous brand. From that brand theres a high top shoe and when the line of the ankle show while wearing that shoe. Its very erotic and i like it. The shoes also has to be red! Black is fine too but it has to be red!
29. Suga, On the stage, Rap Mon wears sunglasess and has a powerful image but actually he likes cute things. He keeps the Pocket Monster Ball on his bed that he received at a fansign.
30. He has a habit always singing loudly at night in the dorm. So he never thought that itd affect the members. He realized that after a while but the members never said anything. It probably because he is the leader and the first member in the dorm.
31. Rap Mon, If i ever have a girlfriend who isnt an Idol, i want to write a song about apologizes for being an idol. I would like make her to know that im much better than her think.
32. Q) Rap Mon is this kind of person?
Jin, The Baby Dinosaur Dolly. He shakes his tail an crushes things.
Jimin, In the fact, he gets hurt easily.
33. Rapmon first active in hip-hop world underground which called Runch Randa.
34. An artist or song that has influenced Rap Mon is Epik High, Eminem, Kanye West, NAS, Dynamic Duo.
35. Rap Mon Motto > This is also going to past.
36. Rap Mon express BTS color is Grey.
37. Rap Mon write a diary, look back, and organize it everyday.
38. Rap Mon, Since i decided not to cry on our debut showcase or on the first broadcasts, the day of the debut showcase, in the afternoon, the team member who grew up and developed with were crying. So in the end i was lured and my tears fell. So i panicked!
39. Q) When you are in trouble/worried who do talk to?
Rap Mon, Suga-Hyung. Weve been living together for 3 years so were close and there are also lots of times when he has helped me. When it comes to the younger ones its Jimin.
40. Rap Mon wants to make a song together and sing it when he had a lover.Hewants to marry the person who truly loves him and who he loves.
41. Rap Mon 2014 resolution, I wrote about the song that i want to write and make. When it comes to the songs, i want to make songs with R&B melody instead of ballads. Also, i dont want to just rap. I also want to sing!
42.Rapmon, In 2011 I made a song by myself and at the very end of the song, there was a part when I had to yell out Rap Monster. I dont know if that part was memorable or not but the company staff started calling me that and it eventually became my name.
43.Rapmon said Rapping was an escape from his stress. He received from studying. Heused to study extremely hard. Truthfully, this connects with the lyrics of No More Dream when hewas studying, he had no dreams. He had a possible path because he was good at studying. He didnt specifically have something that he wanted to do. So while promoting as Bangtan, he sending his past self a message.
44.Rapmon like to go to the cafe looking for inspiration and like web browsing.
45. He usually rolling back shoulders, warming up his throat before No More Dreams.
46. He wants to be a rich Rapper in 10 years.
47. Q) If you had a compare Rap Monster to non human, what would they be?
Jungkook, Tibetan Fox
Jimin, A Lion that even if you catch it, it breaks everything and escapes again.
Suga, A Monster.
V, Soccer Player.I think the leader Rap Monster-hyung looks like a fox. I think its because of his eyes and his thin lips. Also, onstage he has a really cool aura but when we are in the dorm, hes a little bit timid and he also worries a lot, a bit fox-like.
J-Hope, A Rock.
48. Rap Monster, Strangely, everything i touch breaks. The legs of my sunglasses snap off, or the refrigerator handle falls off.
49. His image before debut is a neat and quiet student.
Rap Monster, I was very noisy and crazy kid. If i was with friends or teacher, id act out even more. I was the class clown. -Mnet Jjjang #63-
50. Rap Monster favourite song when karaoke is Supreme Team Ddaeng Daeng Daeng but he always failed to sing it. (Rookie Channel).
51. In the dorm, Rap Monster in charge of sweeps the floor.
52. Rap MonsterFavorite Song in 2nd mini album Skool Luv Affair is (Where You Did Come From)
53.Rap Monster,I heard that the Japanese fans were mostly quiet, but I was shocked seeing how passionate they were. And while I was talking they listened well quietly, and I thought they had really good manners~!
54.Q) Which outfit concept do u like in the Simulation Love Game? [Kstar Wonderland]
Rap Mon, Although we doing a lot of concept today, Cafe, Street Dancer, Rock band But i like wearing a suit the most among of them.
55.Q) Do you have any expression that hard to try to shoot? Please explain it. [Kstar Wonderland]
Rap Mon,I was practice the right expression a lot. Angry expression such as severe expression, it was little bit difficult.
56.Rap Monster Ideal Date > Its like the ordinary college student date. We can see a movie together, eating together, walking together. I want to have love like that. Its because i cant at all. (Laugh)
57.BTS had their version of Harlem Shake dance video.. And RapMon expression just like a Psycho Man!
58.All members of BTS got disappointed bcoz Rap Mon won playing scissor-paper-stone for taking group picture on Twitter because they must lifted Rap Mon who has heaviest weight than the others.
59.Rap Mon said that he and GOT7 Jackson are good friends, and said Jackson is very handsome and really good at dancing.Then he said that Jackson is very social, and one time he went up to BTSs stylist and told her, Im close with Rap Mon. And offered her chocolate. [Park Seo Hyun Love Game Radio]
60. Rap Mon that popular for being good in study does regret when he cant study with his friends (Kiss The Radio)(Yes)
61. Rap Mon study in Enginerring Department before debut.
62. Rap Mon Have a dog and the dog name RAP MON .
63. Rap Mon Favorite Girl artist is Younha because he thinks she have deep voice and hes like all the song from Younha.[Park Seo Hyun Love Game Radio]
64. Rap Monster being a man who his wish will be fulfilledfor One Day Show Champion Mission. And he hopeV also will be Invisible. But he think nothing fulfilled even though he asked for something.-Show Champion 140416-
65.If get a day off, Rap Monster, J-Hope, and Suga want to go to vacation.-MCD Backstage 140425-
64.Rap Monster never wants to be unit group with Jimin.But hed probably with Jungkook. He think the Leader and the youngest would make a unique combination andthey willjust like a star-Mnet Jjjang #63-
65. Rap Mon wants to wear Zombie Costume for Halloween Concept. He said he wants to be a real Monster.
66.Rap is not like singing, you dont progress doing some kind of professional education; youve to express yourself. I did my best because I wanted to get better at it. The way my voice comes out, loudly, coolly, Im aware of that. -Rap Mon at Hananko Magazine-
67. Other members choose Rap Monster as a tough guy, but he said thats all just concept by other members and he think he dont have that image. -MTV The Show-
68. Suga said V and Rap Monster are the twins mountain, because they eat really loves eats, they eat the most.
69.JiminimaginedWhen God Made Rap Monster?
Jimin,First, ill add some height to this kid, a men strength, burning, adding the Power of Destruction too! Aperson who has to be good at talking, Giving him active lips. The final thing, he just has to be good looking!
70. Rap Monsters important things is Gadget and Wallet.
71. Jimins first impression about Rap Monster, When i first got into the dorm and i saw Rap Monster. I thought, Wow! Hes really a Star!. But not anymore. -Mnet Jjang #63-
72.Rap Monster, If I could go about easily, Id wear a hood, and while listening to music, go to places like Gyeongbok Palace and Gwanghwamun.
73.Rap Monster wants his friendship with his two friends from kindergarten is never change.
74.About7th place in looks rank, Jimin think it was Rap Monster, but Jiminfelt that recently, Rap Monsterbecome handsome.
75. Rap Mon said that theyre always stressed while performing at music shows because their songs get cut in different places.
76.V was getting private Japanese Language lessons with Rap Monster. Rap Monster proved his 1% ranking with his study methods.To study Japanese, Rap Monster would write down vocabulary words he didnt know on memos in his cell phone or in notebooks.
77.Rap monster doesnt like Tight Pants.
78. For Rap Monster, music is cheers him up.
79.Someone Message, Rap Mon, take a shower!. And he said will kill J-Hope if J-Hope who wrote the message. [BTS FESTA RADIO]
80.Dance Teacher Message, To Rapmon. Rap Mon the best. You are the best leader. Just want u to be able control yourself when nature calls. Please go to the toilet before rehearsal.[BTS FESTA RADIO]
81.J-Hope loves scold Rap mon about neat and clean.
82. Rap Mon forget about eveything stuff that his borrowed.
Jungkook, Sometimes Rap Mon very clumsy. He forgets and breaks. Its actually more than he says about them on the shows or interview. Actually he takes other people stuffs! He loses his things, he eats others people food without telling them. One day, i was looking for my ipad charger but couldnt find it. So i had to look everywhere. Finally i went to Rap Mons desk and of course i found it. So, i brought it back to my place and put my name on it. On the next day, it was gone again. Yes, it was Rap Monsters place again. I brought it back again and sneaked a look at it pretending that i was sleeping. Rap Mon came into my room and used my charger for his phone with no hesitation. [BTS FESTA RADIO]
V,One day, Rap Mon lost his earphones. So he asked me if he could borrow mine for a day. I had only one pair of them but i lent it to him for a day. Actually it was 2 months later. Actually i asked him about my earphones before then. It was a week after he borrowed my earphones.But he said he dont know wheres the earphones. He told me that he was going to look it up. But after a month.. After a Month, when i asked him again, he said he couldnt find it and he will buy me one. So i said Its okay, i have another pair. However, two months later i found out Rap Mon was using my earphones that i lent him before.[BTS FESTA RADIO]
83. About Rap Mon memorable incidents during the music video shoot Danger. [Arirang Pops In Seoul Ep 2724]
Rap Monster, Im notorious for having a negative influence on everything and destroying everything in our house.There was a scene where i was getting a tattoo, and there was a light bulb on the set. It was fine before i got there, nut as soon as i went on the set, the filament broke and the light went out.That caused a delay in shoot and i felt bad.
84. Rap Monster got mission in MNET America GO!BTS to make Eric said, You are a good dancer and look so handsome today. to him. In the end he successed the mission.
85. Rap Monster is the number one member who can make a weird expression in the camera. When he did it, all members and MCs After School Club (Eric and Jimin) were laugh out loud. So Suga push and ask him to stoped because Suga got embarrassed.
86. Jungkook About Rap Monster wrote Can you Turn Off your Phone lyrics song in Dark and Wild Album. [Arirang Pops In Seoul Ep 2724]
Jungkook, Rap Monster and i were trying to come up with new lyrics, but couldnt. So, we decided to call it a night. Rap Monster woke me up in the middle of the night because he came up with the idea for the lyrics. When he heard the locking and messaging sounds while fiddling with his smartphone. He said that we should record it right away,and thats how we came up with the lyrics.
87. Rap monster, Looking back at my audition, i was pretty critical, then. I was going through a period of rebelling. I wouldnt forgive the world with my resisting spirit, then. Now i know how to compromise (He gets to listen to the world). I become more flexible. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
88. Rap Monster about memories from his trainee period. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
Rap Monster, I can think of many nice memories. Though i remember the days my fellow trainees left. I was the first one to enter the residence (among BTS members). And the first member of BTS. I had to watch the other trainees leave (feeling joy and sorrow mixed). I had so many thoughts about this. I was sorry for them. Though they were my competitors. I didnt know wheteher i should be happy or sad. I had complex and mingled feelings.
89. Rap Monster, Before becoming a singer, i wanted my future to be decided. Ive felt that my life in the residence was too indefinite. I hoped it would end somehow. Become a singer or not. I always wanted a firm conclusion. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
90. Rap Monsters dream is to earn some reputation for BTS.
After debut, do you still have any wishes? [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
Rap Monster, BTS becoming aware. Whether people like us or not we need to make them listen to our music. That was desperate for me.
91. Happiness for Rap Monster is doing what he wants, living as himself, becoming himself. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
93. Name 3 requirements for Rap Monster happiness is Health, Dream, and Love. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
BTS
Level 59
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 10:41 AM Post #9
YAYAYAYAYAYAYA OMG IM DONE BUT OKI EVERYONE! here we go story time

they began back in 2010 so 7 years now. they have worked hard for 7 years! none realizes how long and hard they worked. they practice so much. they do so much but they get so much hate. it is ok if u don't like this genre but still u don't have to judge or ridicule the people that do like this. " in any case, it's me who got farther than you at age 20." I wuv that quote from rapmonster. I don't just wuv them because they are attractive I wuv em because they care about their fan and are just amazing people they always make me smile. they are so talented. #armyforlife
BTS
Level 59
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 11:32 AM Post #10
OMG GUY GO CHECK OUT WHAT PEWDIEPIE JUST POSTED!!!!!!! BOUT BTS AND KPOP IN GENERALL GOOO SEEEE IT AMAZING HE EVEN SAY HIS BIAS FROM BTS ~!!!!!! HE LOVES THEM!!!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.