Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Enchanted Valley (Storyline Game)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 30, 31, 32 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 7/17/2013 at 4:32 PM Post #21
I looked at the others sort of uncomfortably. I wasn't the type to be to adventures, but I wanted to see my family and friends more then I was afraid. "I'll come." I whispered. I decided I would grab some food and see what else I could find around the house before leaving. I stepped carefully around the rooms gathering what I thought would be useful, food, blankets, water, anything.
Edited By 1283 on 7/17/2013 at 4:33 PM.
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 7/17/2013 at 4:34 PM Post #22
"Hmmm." Echo sighed, this would be quite the hard decision, there were so many things that could go wrong, she could leave the cabin immediately and miss out on something that could help her survive the trip back home, or she could look in the chest and be stuck there forever..
"But what if there is something helpful inside of those chests?" She asked the others, "Something we might need?"
So with slight hesitation she turned from the cabin door to look inside the chest...

(Did I do it wrong, I looked at everyone else's and noticed they had opened their chests and are now leaving also??)
Edited By 5423 on 7/17/2013 at 4:40 PM.
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/17/2013 at 4:50 PM Post #23
With everything in order and the small items obtained from the chests things seemed to be in order. Though the moment everyone was outside the cabin it disappears into thin air. It seemed once the choice to leave was made there was no going back. The cabin had been resting in a small field filled with flowers. Some rustles in the grass and flowers showed there was at least some small wildlife around. Catching one or two might be helpful in the journey ahead.

Beyond the field a forest was visable which would be the next step in the journey since it was the only way forward. Behind and to the sides were high, smooth cliffs that didn't look able to be climbed and seemed to span as far as the eye could see on either side. Tucked into one of them was a heavy wooden door that was unlocked where one could go in to explore, but were there any dangers inside?

@Ember2000,
Obtained Weak Mana Elxir II
@Marsandin,
Obtains 500g
@Starfall2466,
Obtains Nightfall Blade
@Innocentwings,
Dutch Bunny Balloon
@99echosong99,
Obtains Nightfall Staff
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 7/17/2013 at 4:52 PM Post #24
Star looked at her sword. It looked slick and sharp, a bit too good for her. It had been quite a while since she had handled a sword, but it seemed worth while. She swung it around a few times, not knowing the house had disappeared. She heard a few rustles, and she leaped right at it. As she held the 2 creatures/things up, she found...

A while later, she decided to go with Ember into the door. If she found a monster, she could fight it off with her sword.
Edited By 2877 on 7/17/2013 at 4:59 PM.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 7/17/2013 at 4:54 PM Post #25
I look around at the other, "don't you think we should stop and catch one of the animals around here? We have a long journey ahead." Before they could answer, I catch one of the wildlife and as soon as i catch it i spot the heavy wooden door and walk over to it. "I am going in, anybody coming with?" Without waiting for an answer I push the door open and step inside...
Edited By 2049 on 7/17/2013 at 4:58 PM.
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/17/2013 at 4:56 PM Post #26
I looked around the area. I found it stunning. I then glanced at my balloon and sweatdropped. It was from that Spring Festival. I wondered how it had survived for so long. Then it dawned on me. The cabin! I spun around to see it gone.

"...The heck?!" came out of my mouth. I saw Ember enter a door out of the corner of my eye. I turned around and spotted the forest

"....I guess I'm going into the forest" I speak as I begin to walk toward the forest

I then heard Marsandin calling out for me and I smile slightly as I glance at her "Alrighty"
Edited By 3258 on 7/17/2013 at 5:08 PM.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 7/17/2013 at 5:01 PM Post #27
!!! "Guys shouldn't we stay together?" I look around staying to the back of the group. Hoping nothing in the tall grass was mean. Star leaped forward. I looked at what she was holding. I didn't know what they were but I didn't have a huge interest in finding out. I looked around thinking about what to do next. I quickly decided the forest was the only way out, cliffs being to all the other sides and the door looked suspicious, then again so did the forest. I run to catch up with Innocentwings. "Wait I'm coming with you. Anyone else coming?" Stepping carefully and listening to the world around me I walked to the forest. I was on the ends of my nerves and little things made me jump. Would we be okay?
Edited By 1283 on 7/17/2013 at 5:07 PM.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 7/17/2013 at 5:02 PM Post #28
@Marsandin, I didn't kill it just for your info XD
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 7/17/2013 at 5:03 PM Post #29
"Ah" Echo smiled with relief that she had gotten a weapon and nothing bad happened. Though she wasn't the best with magic weapons she could adapt.
Turning around, she was shocked the house was gone.
She then looked over her shoulder to the forest. That wooden door seems like the perfect place to be ambushed, though same with the forest. But hunting, I don't see to much need of it at the moment.. I could regret this later though.. So she decided she'd rather explore what was beyond the door...
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/17/2013 at 5:15 PM Post #30
Starfall2466 had gotten ahold of two baby sylestis who fought and struggled to get out of her grasp. They were fighting so hard she would soon lose hold of both unless she let one go and used both hands. What will she do?

The door slams shut behind the three with the sound of a lock clicking in place, torches alighting to show a tunnel that went on only to show another door. In the wall next to the one they entered were five pegs, three of which with a single key on each of them. Testing the second door would show it locked as well but half stuck under it was a gold necklace that seemed to hint that greater treasure was beyond. Considering there was one each, they each had the choice to go back out or try the second door in hopes of treasure. Considering how the first door slammed and locked itself, it was likely to do the same again after a person passed through. If the second did the same there very well could be no turning back but there could also be a second exit behind the second door.

The forest was rather bright, vibrant green light filtering through the leaves to the ground below. Off the one side there was a hollow tree with some sort of nest and further on was the sound of a stream splashing. There was no telling what could lurk behind the next tree or rock but it seemed quiet and peaceful for the time being. The nest could hold eggs but was there a parent nearby guarding it? Maybe there was something in the direction of the stream which seemed to head farther into the valley?

@Ember2000,
@Marsandin,
@Innocentwings,
@99echosong99,
@Starfall2466,
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 30, 31, 32
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.