Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Platinia's Journey (Pokemon Platinum...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 5/13/2017 at 10:09 AM Post #1
Platinia is my Oc, her real name is Eirene, but she goes by Platinia to disguise her identity, the pokespe comics exist in this universe, and she decided to name her new self after Platinum. I made her name fit the Platinum role without making the name exact.

Eirene woke up the same as every day, in her bedroom in Kalos, weighed down by her necklace. Her parents had always made her wear it, but it was heavy, and often hurt her neck. The rock was big, and always gave her a bad feeling. Her family was a pristine one, always trying for perfection, her brother gladly complied, but Eirene on the other hand, wanted nothing more than to leave. She was only 10, but she already knew where she was going to go. He pulled herself out of bed, picking out some reasonable clothes, packing a bag with anything else she may need. It was early, early enough so no one else was awake yet, well, early meaning about 1am. She opened the window, carefully lowering herself down, careful not to be weighed down by the rock on her neck.

She gracefully hit the ground, landing on her feet. "That's the spirit..." She whispered to herself excitedly. Before she knew it, a purple light surrounded her, she fell over, smashing her head into the ground as she felt too heavy to stand. Before she knew it, she was at the airport, which was about a mile away from her home. She struggled to pick herself up, sneaking her bag onto the luggage cart, hiding inside, not caring where she was headed to.

She was tossed into the bottom of the plane where the luggage was kept, and carefully climbed out of the bag. She spotted a box full of what seemed to be comic books...

When the flight landed, she had finished all the comic books, and was even somewhat inspired by the little stories. She quickly hid back in her bag, waiting for the right time to escape.

(I'll update this eventually)
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 5/16/2017 at 3:33 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/14/2017 at 7:55 AM Post #2
It was colder than it usually was in Kalos, informing her she indeed escaped the region, but now she had to figure out where she was, discreetly. As she was walking absentmindedly, she heard a voice, but it was too late. "Look out!" It cried a few seconds before crashing into her. Instinctively, she rolled with the hit, stopping on her feet and getting into a defensive position. She instantly lowered her stance after seeing it was a young boy about her age. "I apologize, I wasn't paying attention" She apologized a little too formally, helping him up. "I guess I'm sorry too, I shouldn't be running around so much" He said as he stood back up.

"So, what's your name?" The orange eyed boy asked excitedly. She took some time to consider what her response would be, but just blurted out "E- er, Platinia" she said, repeating her new name in her head. "Cool, I'm Barry! are you headed to Lake verity too? That's where the professor said he'd meet us to give us Pokemon!" He told her. Before she could respond, he grabbed her arm and started pulling her along. Deciding this boy was no threat, she followed, letting him pull her. "Hey Lucas!" He yelled as he came into the lake area. She saw another boy wearing a hat, who waved to Barry. "This is Platinia, she's here to get a Pokemon too!" He said excitedly.

Lucas looked at her for a few seconds "What's your last name?" Lucas just asked her. "Berlitz" She told him. That was a lie. "Platinia Berlitz... isn't that a manga character?" Lucas ask. "I assure you, it's merely a coincidence." Platinia said calmly. "He's right, you even kind of sound like her" Barry said, a slight giggle in his tone. Platinia just rolled her eyes "I really have no idea what you're talking about..." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh look, there he is!" Lucas said, seeing the professor and a young assistant about their age. The professor stepped up, nudging the young boy to go with the briefcase and pokedexes. Platinia stared at the boy as he handed her the pokedex, she smiled and thanked him. Next, he opened the briefcase, showing the three pokeballs inside. "I'll pick first!" Barry said, grabbing the chimchar's ball. "You can go next, Platinia" Lucas offered. She looked between the two pokemon, then picked up the water type, piplup. Lucas grabbed turtwig. "Just like the manga characters" Lucas whispered. Platinia pretended not to hear him, and Barry was too busy playing with his new Pokemon.

Platinia sent out her Piplup. "Well, I guess I'll see you all around, I'm going to go with piplup" She told them, walking off while carrying the new addition to her team.
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 5/16/2017 at 3:33 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 9:19 PM Post #3
Platinia opened her bag. Her partner her parents forced her to have, Gible, which evolved into a Gabite. She also had her new piplup. She sent both Pokemon out. "Battle, I don't care to see who wings, I just wish to observe your current skill sets" She told the Pokemon. Gabite easily won within minutes, but despite winning easily, Gabite showed the piplup how to more effectively use her attacks, and where to aim. She returned both Pokemon. "Gabite, good, piplup, I understand you're new, so we have to work very hard to have you meet Gabite's skill set" She told the piplup.

"Hey, Platinia! how about a battle!" Barry yelled as he ran over, sending out a starley and chimchar. Platinia nodded. "Perfect chance for you to get some training, piplup." She said as she sent the pokemon out of its ball. With its new strategies and lessons from Gabite, Piplup easily won. Barry grinned with a sigh as he returned his pokemon. "You may be strong, but you really aren't enjoying yourself, you gotta loosen up" He told her as he bolted off again.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/19/2017 at 9:37 PM Post #4
After some time of travelling, Platinia had captured several more Pokemon and trained them up. She decided to keep them in her PC box in case she ever needed them. As she was leaving the Pokemon center, she walked into the lab assistant from earlier. "Oh hey, you're um... sorry, what's your name?" She asked, her naturally harsh voice scaring him slightly. "U-uh, i-it's Rioh" He introduced himself. Platinia nodded in response. "Platinia" She stated her name as she walked past him. "H-hey wait, d-do you want to battle?" He asked nervously. Platinia nodded, taking out her two partner Pokemon.

She started with Piplup, which Rioh matched with a turtwig. Even at an advantage, Rioh stood no chance against Platinia. He was defeated almost instantly. He sent out Piplup next, which barely lasted longer than turtwig. She defeated the last chimchar with one bubble attack, then returned her piplup. "That was decent" She said, before leaving for jubilife.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 7:09 AM Post #5
When Platinia arrived in Jubilife city, some strange clown had her go on a goose chase around the town finding clowns so she could get some special watch. She had to admit though, it was a very useful watch. Platinia had no interest in jubilife city itself, but it was more of just passing through to get to oreburg. She passed through the large city, it almost reminded her of lumios, but not nearly as large. Platinia looked around the mining city, famous for its coal mines. She only had one goal though, which was to beat the gym.

Platinia heard a strange noise as she entered the town, after looking around, she realized what it was. Platinia hadn't eaten anything recently, she was starving, but she had no money to get any food. "Oh, hey Platinia" A familiar voice greeted. "Me and Barry were going to have lunch, want to join us?" He invited her. This would be the perfect opportunity to eat, but she refused to accept any charity from others, and declined the offer, leaving out the fact she had no food.

She watched the two boys go into the restaurant before just walking off to the gym, she could use the prize money to eat anyway. She entered the rock gym, easily crushing the first two trainers, then she reached Roark.

She sent out piplup first, easily defeating the geodude, and defeated Onix just as easily. She returned her Piplup, which had just evolved into a prinplup, back to her ball, and sent out Gabiteto finish the job. With a quick dig attack, cranidos was defeated, and Platinia left with her badge without saying a word to the gym leader.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:30 PM Post #6
Platinia stared at her badge, then looking back to her prize money. She put in her her pocket as she left the town. The exhaustion of the past few days were starting to get to her, the lack of rest, food, and water were starting to get to her. Despite this, she refused to admit defeat, continuing on her adventure. She was on the path just before floroma town when she collapsed. Her body refused to continue, even her mind told her to quit, but Platinia was driven to continue, she wouldn't be brought down for silly reasons. "Platinia? Platinia!" She heard muffled voices calling her name as she blacked out.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:36 PM Post #7
When she came to, she was in a small home, a blurry face above her. "Guys, I-I think she's waking up!" A familiar voice said, she knew his name, she was just too out of it to remember, oh well, if it was important, Eirene- wait, who? Eirene, that was her, but it isn't, she's Platinia, that's right, Eirene is gone. Platinia would've remebered his name if it was important. Two more blurs came in, but started to become clearer, Blondy and weird hat kid, what were their names? Burry? Lacus? No, that wasn't right, she'd figure it out eventually though.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.