Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 7:45 PM Post #91
~Alciel~

There was another? This was less than comforting considering his position. If the girl had any more companions there was no telling what he might have to face, especially this close to the capital. There were too many possibilities for disaster were he to kill these two so instead, Alciel indulged himself and allowed himself to sink to the ground.
All the tension in his body seemed to release and he felt his power sink back down deep within him. "Don't mind me, I was being daft. I should've heard her coming."
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:10 PM Post #92
Holly~

The little feline girl chuckled she had slipped from death once again. " Yeah she was quite loud once she moved" she said lightheartedly, she thought it best if she kept his whole miraculous wound healing and burning blood thing to herself, besides he seemed like he would be quite interesting once she got to know him some. " Once we get to Kresh I can bandage those scrapes ya got up so the don't get infected.." she said giving the hint that she was in no way going to reveal a hint to whatever it was he was hiding.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:20 PM Post #93
~Alciel~

Mortals were always so unpredictable though, at least this time it wasn't unpleasantly so. He got to his feet and brushed himself off. "It's no problem, really. I'll be fine, I thank you for the kind offer though." He wouldn't be able to avoid joining these two to Kresh now that it was known that they were all headed that way so Alciel didn't try to avoid them.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:24 PM Post #94
Silas (Marcurio)-

"How?" The man asked in the girls ear. How had she survived that night lot alone this long? It was a mystery though he was glad for it.
"Someone saved me, I'm thankful for that. That guy, he was going to kill us and then she saved me." The girl said still hugging her father.
"It's been so long..."
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:27 PM Post #95
Holly~

Holly Sprang to her feet swaying her tail a wide smile on her face as they received a new travel companion. though this wasn't her preferred way of inviting folks to join her antics it worked non the less. " Alright lets stop burring daylight and get going I'll need to talk to Bracks before he gets off his shift." she said willing to let her motive somewhat know.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:48 PM Post #96
~Alciel~

The walk to kresh was... awkward, to say the least. The centaur kept looking at Alciel as if he expected him to topple over at the slightest breeze which only served to make him feel weaker still.

~Eigus~

This man was by far the most suspicious person he had met thus far. The amount of blood on his clothes didn't match the depth of his wounds, not to mention the suspicious feature that was his horns. Eigus kept his eye on the man the whole two hour walk to Kresh, but didn't notice anything else suspicious about him.

They came within sight of the village around midday, the settlement was small and humble. The only structures of note outside of the market were the small yet well tended chapel and the mayors house. Only one or two people were milling about this part of town, so the man standing out in front of the chapel stood out significantly. The man raised a hand in greeting as he caught sight of Eigus. "Hello there, you must be Orion! Lynn the blacksmith is waiting for you in the smithy with your order. I'll speak with you once you are finished your business there"

~Alciel~

When the priests eyes landed on Alciel he faltered for a split second before reassuming his jovial tone. "You look as if you could use a glass of wine my friend, come come we can tend those scratches of yours as well."
The glint in the man's eye as he lead Alciel away told him that he had indeed recognized him, even after all these years...
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 8:58 PM Post #97
Holly~

Holly pounced around once they entered the gates like a small child at a carnival. It had be years since she had been to Kresh , but it still looked and smelled the same once the priest mentioned the Blacksmith she decided to stay with their newest companion. Lynn's father was the man who owned the shop before, unfortunately her and Lynn had a bad tendency of butting heads, but to be honest she just did not want to be left alone. " Mind if I tag along?" She called to the priest and the new fellow.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 9:32 PM Post #98
~Alciel~

The priest froze and turned to face holly, "I er... I don't know if..." Alciel held up a hand to silence the man. "It's alright father, she saw it happen." The priests eyes widened and he nodded keeping his lips pressed tightly together as if to stop himself from gasping aloud. "Very well then, come with me. I live just behind the chapel here." The old priest led them around behind the chapel to a small building constructed with the same materials as the chapel itself but with a distinctly less... religious appearance.

Alciel winced and staggered slightly as they stepped over the threshold, it had been so long since he had stood on blessed earth that he had forgotten just how unpleasant a feeling it was. "I'm sorry, I'd forgotten... should we go somewhere else?" the priest rushed over and grabbed Alciel's elbow to steady him. "No, no, I'll be fine father I just need rest and perhaps some wine as well. Though... not from the chapels stores I don't think." He said as he took a seat on a modestly upholstered couch arranged across from a second identical couch with a low table between them interview style.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 9:53 PM Post #99
(Wait were Silas and Kayla left behind?)
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 9:54 PM Post #100
(OOC: wrong spot XD)
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 5/24/2017 at 9:59 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.