Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Guides > A Battler's Guide to Elements &...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sinnisterra
Level 69
The Hallowed
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/18/2019 at 5:25 AM Post #31
I've been away for well over a year or so, a lot has changed and I've been getting back into the swing of things. Thank you for this guide, I'd been getting absolutely smushed for a while in the Lost Grove. I reformed and skilled my party, the area seems a hundred times easier now.
Leah9531
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 68
Posted: 6/8/2021 at 8:06 AM Post #32
Rixva, what level do I have to be to win the battles between me and undead knights easily?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 6/8/2021 at 9:02 AM Post #33
what level are the knights, and which pets are in your team (+what order)?
Leah9531
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/8/2021 at 9:11 AM Post #34
Level 25.

My pets in my party are level 31 though, i dont understand how i keep on losing

Ash, 31, 1st place,
Un-named, 31, 2nd place,
Un-named, 31, 3rd place.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 6/8/2021 at 3:58 PM Post #35
Hi!

It looks like you might be struggling for a couple reasons. #1 is because your team doesn't have any equipment on!

You'll want to give them all a Relic, an Armor, and 2 Accessories. For shadow pets, I recommend looking for Evoker or Illusionist gear. I'll send along a couple pieces I have. (Remember, to access equipment, go to your inventory and click "(Switch to equipment)".)
You can buy gear from the plaza in Esior's Haven OR the Sanctuary of Saerielle. Even those basic ones should be enough to get you through the knights. :)

#2 - you also have unspent proficiency points! Your 3rd pet isn't attuned to an element, and your first two still have points to be spent. You'll want to focus on intelligence to deal more damage!
Edited By Rixva on 6/8/2021 at 4:01 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 6/8/2021 at 7:45 PM Post #36
Most battle teams are made up of a tank (water, earth, shadow, light), a healer (light) or buffer (water) and an attacker (fire, air)
Triple-shadow is used sometimes, as like, a survivalist team build, I think? and in the Arena?

I personally don't really know how to properly set up the proficiencies in shadow pets, never mind in a triple-shadow survivalist team
With regular teams, the tank is generally proffed with some combo of HP, offense, and Agility, and the others (healers, buffers, attackers) lean towards offense and Dexterity

HP means the pet can take bigger hits, or just more hits- hence its use for tank pets.

Offense- str or int, depending on the element- means their moves do more. Attacks do higher damage, shields absorb more damage, buffs have greater effect, because they're all based off of the Physical Damage or Magical Damage stat (depending on the pet element- pets only use the one relevant to their element, and make no use of the other, so a key thing is to always make sure you have the right kind of Relic. Water, Earth, and Air are Physical/strength elements, while Light, Shadow, and Fire and Magical/Intelligence elements)

Dexterity boosts accuracy and critical hit rate. This is key to Fire and Air attackers, as their base attacks rely on crits to inflict their debuffs. (At lv70 they usually are proffed 3offense/2dex). Accuracy is useful for healers, as well.

Agility boosts evasion and defenses, which is why it's a key stat for tanks.
(Agility and Dexterity boost speed equally to eachother, despite it being what the name 'agility' brings to mind)

Currently all three of your pets have Physical relics, which means, as noted above, they aren't actually getting the Damage boost from them.
Additionally, Uncommon equips, regardless of level, are badawful and should always be replaced asap.
Since your team is lv31, your current best option for equips- in terms of accessibility, and price-effectiveness ratio- would probably be lv25 legendary equips, since those can often be found in the Broker, since they're obtained as a drop from lv25 Very Hard mission satchels.
(I see all their Armors are lv31 int-based legendaries, which is even better. There may actually be more of those than usual in the broker, since the Fest is going on and I suppose many people fight the fest bosses with their lv30 Board Teams)

With three shadows, you'll want to look into Illusionist (Int/Agi) and Evoker (Int/Dex) equips to replace all the Myrmidon (Str/Dex, used for Air attackers) and Assassin (Str/Agi, used for Earth and Water tanks) gear
Leah9531
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/9/2021 at 9:45 AM Post #37
What level do you think i should be now that i am in enigmatic grotto.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 6/9/2021 at 4:10 PM Post #38
late 20s-early 30s should be fine, since it's enemy level 25-30 area
Leah9531
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/14/2021 at 8:51 AM Post #39
Rixva, i really need help! I can't defeat the cave troll annihlator even though they are level 30 and i am level 33.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 6/14/2021 at 9:43 AM Post #40
It looks like you can still buff your gear more! You're going to want purple or gold quality.

Also, Ash is wearing an Assassin Relic - she definitely wants Illusionist or Evoker, since shadow pets do magic damage. :) I'm sending you a couple more pieces. If you have decent Relics, they'll help you do more damage - so they're a higher priority than bracelets.

Edit - make sure your Shadow pets are wearing the Evoker stuff, and your air pet is wearing the Myrmidon. :)

You might also want to try switching one of your shadow pets to a light pet - they can help heal your whole party with their attacks! Evoker gear will work for them too.
Edited By Rixva on 6/14/2021 at 9:44 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.