Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The First Start (a cool story have fun r...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Foxee223
Level 46
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/25/2017 at 4:47 AM Post #1
The characters
(i am sorry there is clans in this and if you think this is a copying i don't blame you...)

fire clan
(we are first starting on fire clan but in the middle of the story there will be more characters and more clans)
pack leader: mint a female- wolf with yellow eyes and a aqua-ish fur

the warriors:
soft-tail - a pretty female wolf

black-dust - a male fighter wolf

fog - a male unknown mysterious wolf

rose- female pretty but tough wolf

hunters:
rabbit-catcher - a fast male wolf that has a blind eye but he is good at smelling everything

storm - a pretty female hunter leader

black nose - fast but loud male hunter

fire catcher- a fearless handsome male hunter

pups -

shallow - a male grey and blue marked pup (parents: windy-female, black dust)

sniffer/ grey eye- a female pup (parents: fire leaf - female, black nose) the sister of blue eye - apprentice almost a apprentice

leafy - a cute female pup (found in bushes, the sayings says that she is a lightning clan wolf because she has a lightning clan marking)

creeps - a male new born pup ( mom : mint, dad: fog) brother of warrior apprentice red eye

mother wolves -

cosmic - a beautiful soft mother wolf

windy - a grey harsh mother wolf

the medicine wolf:
fire leaf - a cute wolf with fire clan markings

warrior apprentices

blue eye - a male apprentice that has light blue eyes

red eye - a female apprentice that is faster and stronger than most of the warrior apprentices ( mom: mint, dad: fog)

bloody eye - a male apprentice that never gives up even tough loses 5 fight practice (mom: soft tail dad: rabbit catcher)

green eye - a male wolf that loves nature (mom: rose dad: no one knows who the dad is)
Edited By Foxee223 on 4/26/2017 at 7:45 AM.
Foxee223
Level 46
Posted: 4/25/2017 at 5:50 AM Post #2
chapter 1

creeps has finally opened his eyes. every wolf looked at him, even his dad didn't believe his eyes. "this wolf is not like the others" said his father fog "you are not like the others" said mint creeps's mom. "mom why does my brother looks like me but his eyes are green?" said red eye with a curious voice, yes maybe creeps had green eyes and only earth clan has green eyes no not a wolf in fire clan has green eyes even green-eye the apprentice, he is called green eye because he always runs into bushes.
creep looked around seeing all the trees hiding the territory, the bushes surrounding the territory from the little hole in the den. the wind rushed trough his fur he looked back to his mama. "nothing is wrong with your brother" said mint turning to red eye.

Storm rushed into the den the wolves were in, she had a hard time breathing. "whats wrong storm?!" asked mint with a sudden turn "... the .... food" recited storm. "whats wrong with the food?!" jumped in fog as he barked "take a deep breath , you are out of breath drink something" howled fire leaf, the medicine wolf. storm took a deep breath and started barking "the food they are all gone". a shock shivered in mint "rush fog we need to see this" she growled at fog. as they ran out of the den red eye looked at creeps "you little freak couldn't you be a bit more of an normal wolf" she murmured. in the den there were more pups that were playing, sniffer the oldest pup called red eye over where she is "hey psst... yeah red eye come here" "what?" growled red eye "just want to talk" said sniffer "ok what about i stay away from you that would be a nice way to talk" red eye growled again "no i mean i am being a apprentice next moon howl, same mentor as you i taught we might try to get along once" sniffer said softly

get along? but with her we cant even talk properly, how can i be partnered with her when we fight every second taught red eye

page 1
Edited By Foxee223 on 4/25/2017 at 7:21 AM.
Foxee223
Level 46
Posted: 4/25/2017 at 6:56 AM Post #3
"SWITCH!!" the loud voice came from outside the cave, creeps turned his head towards the mother wolf leaving using her four paws to walk, "aww" the voice came from the pups, the mother wolf's role in this whole pack was to take care of cubs or as we know as pups, she fed the pups, she told stories to them about the mystic wolves that used to rule the land, and she played with them. "don't go cosmic ma" said whole of the group of the pups, cosmic licked creeps, creeps felt a little joy in him even tough his sister might say that he is a freak this is were he belonged this was his pack and he loved it the way it was. creeps got onto his legs he felt a joy in his little heart. he started flowing the mother wolf, cosmic. yeah he could see all this from his den there was a pretty big hole that he could see the outside, but this felt better a bit free like other cubs. that wasn't for long he fell down and hurt his face a bit. mint- creeps's mother, ran across to creeps when seeing him on the ground whimpering, "oh my wolf! what kind of guarding is this" she growled at the guarding warrior "creeps could get out and be lost in this big forest" mint added to her own with a strong and serious voice. "i am sorry leader!" said black dust bowing his head down, he looked a bit sad and for a moment no sound was heard in the fire territory "but creeps is too small to see" black dust added with his head down "this is a nursery den of course every pup is small and short" mint barked at black dust, but black dust did not answer all he could say was silence.

"hey creeps" mint turned to her cub " you can get in big trouble out here my little one" she added "as being the first pup out here except only time pups come out its in the moon howl ceremony where the pups become teenager and get to choose what they want to be and be the apprentice for now every pup chose to be warriors you have another choice than every wolf else but thats another complicated thing. anyways you need a introduce of our campus" mint said looking up at the trees covering their view of the sky. "this is a safe place to be my cub" "no other clans know we are here except the mystic clan of the wolves" what kind of mystic wolves, how do they know, but why do we need to be safe creep wondered

page 2
Edited By Foxee223 on 4/25/2017 at 7:24 AM.
Foxee223
Level 46
Posted: 4/25/2017 at 7:30 AM Post #4
"mama" whimpered creeps "huh...? yeah little creeps? what do you want?" mint barked with a soft voice, "mama why me sis say me freak" creeps tried to bark, mint laughed so hard because of his barking."oh my creeps you are not a freak you are unique"
"mama what unique mean me don't know" how does creeps know how to talk wondered mint
"unique means that you are different" "but me no want different to be" creeps lowered his voice "ok i will tell you about us since your the next leader" mint was serious she at least looked serious to creeps "as every pack member knows we have roles one of your choice of role is being the leader of this pack if you choose something else i respect that. if that happens we will choose a different leader, the moon wolf will choose." mint looked at the ground "we have four good mystic wolves as we all know and told to pups they are spirit wolves, the wolves that died from the packs. the star wolves they talk to us while we sparkle to them. sun wolf and moon wolf: they control our lives" what about the weather wolf thought creeps "and there is one wolf that will change our destiny and make us turn into evil like he did to the to the lightning clan" "who mama is he" creeps licked his mama's fur and got onto his four paws "he is the controller of the darkness the main name for the shadows. he is the shadow wolf" mint's eyes shut for a moment she felt the wind rush

page 3
Edited By Foxee223 on 4/26/2017 at 6:34 AM.
Foxee223
Level 46
Posted: 4/26/2017 at 7:06 AM Post #5
The Mystic wolves

The spirit wolves

mist- mints mom, the last leader of fire clan

swallow - the non-evil dead leader of lightning clan : died because of fur- the evil leader

leaf blower - the old leader from the earth clan

wet - old water clan leader she is the best at swimming

warriors :

sunny - a fire clan warrior

Rachel - a lighting clan warrior

money - a earth clan warrior

foot - a water clan warrior

(note: warriors loose their marks when they die)

THE SHADOW WOLF

shadow - a handsome king of darkness but not only that also the dad of green eye
with the mask

with out the mask

moon wolf and sun wolf:

the star wolves

no one knows how they look
Edited By Foxee223 on 4/26/2017 at 7:21 AM.
Foxee223
Level 46
Posted: 4/26/2017 at 8:08 AM Post #6
Chapter 2

"go to your den now creeps its getting late and the moon wolf is rising" mint looked at creeps his eyes were glittered by the stars up blocked by the long trees. creeps headed back to the nursery den windy ma was in. "where were you creeps we were worried about you dear" Windy's voice was not angry but she seemed to be worried. creeps ran to her lap. "tell us a story windy ma" sniffer was already sleepy but she was ready for a story. "who knows about the moon howl ceremony why we do it" no one answered and windy started to bark softly again "the moon howl is a ceremony to put marks on new born pups and letting teenager pups choose which job they want to do" "who knows why do we do it for" for a little bit of silence shallow started to yawn "its for appreciating the moon wolf and letting the sun wolf rest".

"no don't please don't do that please mama" "i am sorry creeps i have to go" mint disappeared to the night to the moon no sign of creeps's mother, fog; creeps's father came running falling down on the ground and crying there

next morning creeps woke up with a fear in his chest with a darkness in his eyes with heart beating fast as a wolf that is chasing the prey. "creeps what just happened you were whimpering and howling in your dream" red eye came to take creeps near her for a walk, that never happened before but the rules changed a bit after creeps coming to the pack. "we need to walk to the big rock in the middle of the place today is the moon howl ceremony

"what about ma she is gonna be there right?" "oh yeah even pa is goign to be there dont worry creeps" phew at least ma did not disappear like in my dream...
page 4
Edited By Foxee223 on 4/26/2017 at 8:10 AM.
Foxee223
Level 46
Posted: 4/26/2017 at 9:20 PM Post #7
"for a walk we need to go and walk trough the forest for getting supplies and watching the hunters hunt they are catching deer today" red eye looked at the sun her eyes got little "the sun wolf is going down in two moon steps" red eye still seemed a bit angry, "sister you say im freak why is that" it seemed a bit sad to creeps, his own sister saying that he is a freak "no its not your fault that you have green eyes it is the moon and sun wolf's fault they made you green eyed" growled red eye "oh who are the moon and sun wolves" red eye turned to creeps and sighed "do you know about the mystic wolves?" she asked "no sister tell me about them" creeps sat down for a story "they are the controllers of life the rulers of our lives, they know when we die, they know when we are born and they know what the future paws to us" red eye turned to the trees "the moon wolf is making us see dreams that will tell us the future" as she talked about the moon wolf creeps looked at the ground so the dream i saw is something real... something will happen he thought "and about the sun wolf" asked creeps "she is the controller of how we look what we are and how we act" red eye stared at the water rushing trough "i believe in the like you should the mystic wolves are who we are"

"every wolf every clan has a warrior looking after them that died years ago" red eye's voice became solid and she was more sad than she looked before "sister are you okay?" asked creeps "yes i am totally fine" she replied and she repeated again "i am fine" the tears drop down from her red eyes and her nose started to dry
am i not trusty enough for my own sister.

"okay we need to catch up with others ill tell you more in the way" red eye sniffed. the forest was bumpy the smell was so weird for creeps it was not like the den he had been "so what about shadow?" creeps asked "shadow?" repeated red eye "oh you mean shadow the dark mystic wolf" the silence faded from the forest "he was a water clan leader before he died" started red eye "he had a pretty life but moon wolf did not think he was good to be a leader the moon wolf saw the darkness inside him." it was all interesting to creeps he liked walking and talking he liked listening to stories
page 5
Foxee223
Level 46
Posted: 4/26/2017 at 9:38 PM Post #8
"so moon wolf commanded his brother to kill him. those days shadow was just a normal wolf that had a mate that was pregnant and a brother that was his best warrior but the moon wolf commanded and when the moon wolf commands everyone listens" red eye looked at the moon wolf rising "only one moon wolf step left" she whimpered " did shadows brother killed him?" creeps was curious "i don't know the rest i heard this story from pa" "why wont you ask pa" replied red eye "okay i will try to find him later in the moon howl" creeps couldn't forget his dream

it was finally moon howl ceremony "do i get my mark?" asked creeps "no we don't get our marks creeps we are the cubs of the leader"

fog and mint walked to the top of the rock. mint was in front and fog stayed behind, creeps wanted to talk to his father but no one could go near the big rock even the cubs of the leader "sniffer come near" said mint. sniffer took a deep breath and stepped in front the hunters brought the big deer that was just reachable for sniffer "eat it my dear and choose what you want to do" mint was looking at sniffer "you have four choices; hunter, warrior, pup sitter and the last a spy. we have no spies yet but if you be a warrior we will never have spies but either way you are going to study being a warrior before a spy." mint slowly closed her eyes "i will choose to be a spy because i really like a little adventure" sniffer glanced at red eye. sniffer took a bite at the deer "now your name is grey eye congratulations" mint opened her eyes and looked at the moon wolf she took a big step to the end of the rock and she started to howl.

what is this? when is pa going to come down? why are we howling? asked creeps to himself "creeps pa is going to come down now he is going to howl next to us you can ask after we howl" red eye looked up at the moon wolf after she finished her sentence. creeps fallowed his sister and looked up to the moon. every other wolf started to howl now it was his turn.
page 6
Edited By Foxee223 on 4/26/2017 at 11:29 PM.
Foxee223
Level 46
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 5:56 AM Post #9
finally the howl was over and creeps got near his father "pa why wont you tell me about shadow i've heard the start but what happened after the moon wolf commanding shadows brother" fog looked at creeps "lets take the long way i will tell you while we are walking" creeps got up to his four paws "the moon commanded shadows brother to kill both shadows mate that was pregnant and shadow. shadows mate ran away to another clan and whole clan ran away to another place. thats what rose told us she was in that clan, anyway shadows brother killed shadow thats what we know. after that he tried to fly up to the spirit wolves palace but they didn't accept him because the moon wolf commanded them to not accept him. he lost his wings when he got pushed away for two years he used a mechanical wing and a mask that is made out of skull. as rose said he is seeking for revenge now." fog looked at the trees while walking with his son "pa its not nice of moon wolf i am angry at him now" creeps growled at the moon wolf "i will never howl at you" he growled again fog laughed "but pa moon wolf tried to kill shadow" "no it was not because of him, he did the good thing if moon wolf did not command them, shadow would be the evil leader of everything, every place"

Edited By Foxee223 on 4/28/2017 at 10:11 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.