Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 4/21/2017 at 4:59 PM Post #1
Main Characters:
Kassandra: A Zolnixi who's home was devastated by the Ny'Venes
Eclipse: The Ny'Vene mastermind behind the Zolnixi extinction attacks
Nyx: Eclipse's niece, a Ny'Vene in charge of executing the Zolnixi extinction attacks
Madame Death: A Ryori who ran away from home
Vengeance: Her older accomplice, a Ryori skilled with chains
Ghost: Death's younger sister, a trendy young Ryori who ran away and assists Death
Void: Death's father, determined to find her

(More will be added later)
Edited By Happiness on 6/23/2017 at 5:42 PM.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 8:41 PM Post #2
~Prologue~
Eclipse was sitting in the castle, tapping her foot impatiently. She muttered under her breath. "I SWEAR, the next Ny'Vene who comes in here begging for my decisions will be mounted and stuffed on my wall." Her closest advisor, Starshine, spoke up in that annoying patronizing voice of hers. "That wouldn't do well with your overall PR Madam Eclipse." Eclipse toyed with the idea of stabbing that Starshine in her annoying chatty voice box, but she decided against it. She was too loyal, too perfect, too gentle to be commander, but she was also too respected to be dead. Eclipse shut her eyes. "How's the takeover going?" This was directed at one of her Seers, a younger girl named Nyx. "Everything's going according to plan. Based on our calculations so far, total takeover isn't far off. Maybe a month or two?" Eclipse snarled under her breath. A month was too long. Heck, a week was too long. "Venus won't like it." Nyx curled her upper lip. "There's nothing Venus can do about it." Any normal Ny'Vene would be killed on the spot for speaking up against their queen, but Nyx had a special spot in her cold, icy heart. "Good point. But try to speed things up at least a little." Nyx pushed a little lever on the dashboard in front of her. "Ready the IceWarden." Eclipse sat up, interested. The IceWarden was a top Ny'Vene war machine, made to blow supercooled air to freeze the atmosphere surrounding the Zolnixi continent. "That enough of a speed-up for you?"
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Posted: 6/12/2017 at 8:30 PM Post #3
~Chapter 1: Cold Yet?~
Kassandra was freezing. Her bones and fur weren't equipped for the amount of chill sweeping across the surface of her wheat field. She had already packed her bag and was heading north. The cold was evidently unnatural, and though all the rich Zolnixis were snug in their tropical bunkers, her mom had given her precise directions to their bunker in the arctic North, where the Ny'Venes would never think to attack. Kassie stood by the mansion, her bag already a chunk of frozen fabric at her side. She shivered violently, every bone in her body chilled to, well, the bone. She turned to the mansion, whispered a farewell, and was walking down the street, readying for a mile long journey, when she heard a sound. It was low, but she already knew what it was. Her body hit the ground before the Ny'Vene hit her. He had cold breath, and she could feel it on her back. As soon as he was there, however, something tore him off her, leaving fresh wounds where his claws had scraped her back. A Ryori, dressed in black and purple and evidently furious, was standing over the Ny'Vene. He pulled his wings in close and spat out words. "This is my fight, Ryori." She replied in a quick and succinct tone that scared her and comforted her at the same time. "And you just lost. Now scram like the vermin you are." She hissed the last couple syllables and lunged violently at the Ny'Vene just before he took off to the skies. She turned to see Kassie shivering in cold and fear. "I'm Death. Nice to meet you!"
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 5:49 PM Post #4
~Chapter 2: Death~
Kassie stood up, shivering from cold as well as from fear. She mustered up her courage and opened her mouth. "Hi Death. I'm Kassie." The Ryori waved her paw behind her where two more Ryori came out if the underbrush. One, an older Ryori with chains swirling around him, immediately turned to Death. "That was quite dangerous! Why would you risk your neck like that?" The Ryori behind him, a pure white Ryori wearing steampunk armor, grinned. "I thought it was cool." The older one rolled his eyes. "You think everything's cool. You're a teenager." Death turned back to Kassie, her eyes laughing. She gestured to the pure white Ryori. "That's Ghost, my younger sister. And that charmer is Vengeance." Vengeance dipped his head in acknowledgement. Kassie tilted her head in curiosity. "What are you guys doing here? I thought the Ryori were staying out of this war." Death looked back at Vengeance, who nodded for her to go on. "We are. My dad, Void, he's being a real jerk lately, and I decided to run away from home. He's really rich, and he'll probably hunt me down eventually, but for now, I'm helping Zolnixis. That means you." Kassie smiled meekly. "Really? I'm flattered! Right now, I'm just trying to go the thousand or so miles up north to my rich parents bunker until the war cools down. No pun intended." Ghost laughed out loud. Death looked at her darkly before turning back to Kassie. "The north. Your parents are smart. No ones going to look for them there." Kassie nodded. "We should get going. The Ny'Vene aren't going to wait for us."
Edited By Happiness on 6/23/2017 at 5:49 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.